the last few raids was RoXxoRs
    had fun running about in my smurt suit
    hitting tab,q,o,l hehehe
    /me hugs his ithaca
    /me fondles his scope
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Originally posted by Babyface
    Maybe clan should get more n00bs in rez shock into camelot to lag the hell out of omni over and over....and close the zone coz its so much fun.
    Or maybe Omni should get some more engineers and start warping in scores of people from the Tarasque room... again.

That was the smartest thing I've seen from them yet. Still, superior numbers and the fact that they overfilled the playfield did them little good. In the end, they all died.

Maybe Funcom will remove the ability to warp into certain playfields to prevent things like this from happening. Maybe not.

I was involved in some of the loooong tara battles on RK1 before the population problem

It is extreemly fun.

It was also fun when you could get tara out of the lair.

But for now, there are too many people on RK1 for camelot, and more and more people turn clan every day.

Average numbers put the number of clan online on RK1 about 20-50 higher than omni.

Glad that RK2 is still having some fun..

Sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Clan does warp, too.
    They have more people and engineers to warp.
    They can put n00bs in rezshock in <1 minute into camelot.
    This makes them close the zones asap.
    Even if omni is there 3h in advance clan will win coz they do the above and got far more people.

Hope I dont have to explain and repost third time.

That wasnt the longest pvp war in AO history :P

Anyone remembers the huge war between Dark Carnival and Storm in that V-spot in 4 holes. Those were the days :P

Aye

Aye Mantra I remember leading a war in 2h0 that lasted 14 hours non-stop. I timed it. This was during the time where Syrah, Drzand, Fopus and even Garv used to PvP. The good old days indeed.

Mess

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12