Thread: Team Emergency Absorb Layer

Team Emergency Absorb Layer

Add the negative effect the enforcer HHaB has to the nano and extend the absorb block to the enforcer. The enforcer will have their max health set to 10% for the duration of the absorb and will also be rooted, so I think the trade-off would justify:

3 minute cooldown, 2 minute 30 second duration on recently protected.

That is a top max health enforcer at 220 that would have 5000 max health rather than taking a hit that most enforcers can generally ignore. This is my alternative to consider although I do not know what changes will occur with healing so it may be worse than it currently is.

Or you could just make the lockout 2-3 minutes instead of 10, and leave it (protection wise) as it is.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.