Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: New Enforcer Nano Changes

Quote Originally Posted by Esproc View Post
    I'd imaging the opposite is true for agents regarding scale.
    As small as they can get it's likely easier to get 'out of range'.
    Against melee types at least, hardly noticeable for them since they are a ranged prof with capped range.

Though does it also mean that an enfo could be hit from outside the capped range due to scale also?

In any case it does need to be toned down, though I could see it being acceptable for each scale modifying buff to only add a 1-2% change.

That way you can still get bigger(smaller) than others, but not so much so that it would be detrimental.
    The scale part was supposedly being made a separate cancel-able part of the buff for when you didn't want scale to factor in.
    Agents don't want to have to be small because it makes them stick out too much.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

It's not like ppl won't know it's not an agent even if you were regular sized, if anything the tiny size makes them much harder to mouse target etc.

And I like my tiny agent in any case, it's usually the only prof I can stand being in wolf/sabre polymorph.

There is an additional benefit to all the %scale. How easy is it to target doctors or engineers with massive enforcers blocking most characters? I know it is annoying when your head is through the roof in a place like Camelot, but what good is an enforcer there anyways if not to at least make it difficult to attack your allies?

Surely FC could also modify it where the %scale does not actually effect your ability to see. Although, as I have said earlier, if it is too difficult to make %scale work and player-friendly then even I have to support simply removing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    It's not like ppl won't know it's not an agent even if you were regular sized, if anything the tiny size makes them much harder to mouse target etc.

And I like my tiny agent in any case, it's usually the only prof I can stand being in wolf/sabre polymorph.
    i dont like small size on my agent, thats why i mostly play without ROT. hope they split conceal and size buffs with balancing. but you are right with morphs its awesome

on enfs it´s needed to split em. so annoying to stick with your head in the wall above you...-.-
    Yeny | Intake | Rhiya | Juiya | Evilshadey | Infamous | Ntlein | Riya | Aryna | Pastafari | Badcore | Palsy | ...and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Means in Friday with Means - February 24th, 2011 - The dust is settling
    We are not going to be able to release the engine in Q1 but we are still hoping for an "Early Beta" in Q1 or early Q2

If someone is interested in, how exactly scale influence weapon range, he can look into thread Weapon, nano and perk range formulas.

EDIT:
    1 point of our scale adds 0,02m range to us and to everyone else when targeting us.
    Last edited by Dragocze; Feb 12th, 2011 at 21:30:31.
    Dragocz RK1

Ok, team 1 of any raid now has 6 enforcers. 1 enforcer spams Mongo and the other 5 take turns casting Team Emergency Absorb Layer and spam Team Absorb Layer. Doctors are now obsolete. Works for me. Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by Socrattes View Post
    Ok, team 1 of any raid now has 6 enforcers. 1 enforcer spams Mongo and the other 5 take turns casting Team Emergency Absorb Layer and spam Team Absorb Layer. Doctors are now obsolete. Works for me. Did I miss something?

Yes. Nanocost.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    Yes. Nanocost.
    in addition, you also miss the damage.
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Jun 9th, 2011 at 23:41:12.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    Yes. Nanocost.
    OK, then team of 5 enfos and 1 NT.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

The logic here is that 5 enforcers = 1 Doctor. Therefore doctors are obsolete?

Sound reasoning.
    Advisor of Lumen Orien

If that's true, it's not the doctors that are obsolete, it's the enfos.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

the real question is... is anyone idiot enough to waste time of 5 enforcers + 1 doc if you can do crap like beast with just sol+doc? TNH can be soloed by docs, in s42 you CANT FIND 15 ACTIVE 220 ENFORCERS in this game at sametime online ever. who would waste their time for doing pvm anyway?
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    is anyone idiot enough to waste time?
    you can do beast with just sol+doc!
    after few hours....and who is wasting time?
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    the real question is... is anyone idiot enough to waste time of 5 enforcers + 1 doc if you can do crap like beast with just sol+doc? TNH can be soloed by docs, in s42 you CANT FIND 15 ACTIVE 220 ENFORCERS in this game at sametime online ever. who would waste their time for doing pvm anyway?
    15? :P Its hard to found 3.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

1 - These changes will result in Enforcers not scaling now?

I know there is a problem with Enforcers turning into minute agents due to a scaling issue at the minute.

2 - Just to confirm: Mongo - when the new changes happen - will give 50% HoT compared to what it currently does?
    Last edited by 3246251196; Feb 1st, 2012 at 23:43:09.

Quote Originally Posted by 3246251196 View Post
    2 - Just to confirm: Mongo - when the new changes happen - will give 50% HoT compared to what it currently does?
    doesnt the spreadsheet say all hots gets removed from mongo?
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    doesnt the spreadsheet say all hots gets removed from mongo?
    Oh, come on now.

That would be TOTALLY awesome hahaha. I doubt it would be that easy but I would certainly like to try it. I highly doubt 4-5 sets of layers could overcome raid lvl dmg to an enfo though. Best layers atm is what 1.5k? Let be generous and say you could get double that 3k. (Layers not absorbs) If memory serves me raid mobs hit 3-5k avg. So you still looking at 2k+ dmg with only mongo/bio (5min) healing. Interesting...might take a while but I would totally be down to tryin this out. My enfo is NM so nano wise id be down for testing this technique. Theoretically i'd say it's possible.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

NO to Nano Name changes

DO NOT change the nano names not only will this confuse a player base that has been using the nanos for over 10 yrs it will cause ppl to loose faith as they won't understand whats going on in raids .... PLEASE PLEaSE Don't

I don't see a problem with the names changing .. it makes less sense to keep the names, especially for those nanos that will be very different from the old ones.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112