Omni-Mining [IC]
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite
    Department of Investigations
    Detective "Asule" Winters

Guest:
    Omni-Pol
    "Shadyn" Lario

Zora: Are we expecting any latecomers?
    Asule: taps his datapad irritably once more.
    Uragon: Omni-Pol is complete, Sir.
    Asule: I believe I'm the only member of the DoI available sir.
    Zora: Very well, lets start the meeting, as always if you have a report let Max know and await the floor.

Max: Officer Rhees, you have the floor for your report
    Wannja: coughs
    Oozi: Field Operations have been working on our ongoing investigations.
    Asule: taps his datapad once more.
    Oozi: One of them is about "Turms" Falon, who we chased down in Omni-Entertainment.
    Oozi: Unfortunately, he is elusive and vanished right before our very eyes when we had him cornered in front of Rompa.
    Oozi: We suspect technology that we need to know more about.
    Oozi: Field Operations have also been working on organizing cold cases and all of them we could find.
    Oozi: One of the warrant of arrest was issued by Director Sergeyich, three years ago, and we may have new developments on this one.
    Oozi: That warrant can be found at the following gridlink: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho....php?p=4542143
    Oozi: I cannot say more on the moment, but there are some suspect that Omni-Pol Atlantean may be able to trace.
    Oozi: Lastly, Field Operations is preparing a series of training for our officers, inspired by our Director's training on non-lethal takedowns.
    Oozi: This series of training will cover procedures for interrogation, arrest and detention.
    Oozi: Once Director Sergeyich will receive the content of this training for review and give us any feedback we need to make adjustments, we hope to offer this training to all officers in Field Operations.
    Oozi: I am done, Directors.
    Max: Very good officer. Are there any questions or comments regarding Rhees report?

Max: You have the floor now then Officer Ciafardoni
    Uragon: CEO, Directors and Affiliates!
    Uragon: As the final part of our report, I am sure most of you have already seen it in the news. Unfortunately, my Field Operations General Rahal had a hostile run-in with an Omni-Med employee.
    Uragon: The background to this was that there were some irregularities in Omni-Med's processing of evidence sent to them. Later analysis showed that a corrupt processing order led to all Omni-Pol evidence to be forwarded to the Department of Investigations warehouse. We have yet to find out why and how this order could have been corrupted in such a way.
    Uragon: Our main issue at hand though is the fact that we need to deal with the behaviour of the General. As a temporary measure, I have ordered General Rahal stripped of his command authority and to only work in our office premises.
    Uragon: Depending on the gravity of the charges raised by the witness accounts and the Department of Investigations, I would like to suggest, at the discretion of the Directors, either disciplinary action handled by Omni-Pol internally or an official hearing by InternOps. Hopefully we won't have to resort to this.
    Uragon: Further to this, I am going to approach the head of the Department of Investigations about ways to avoid having similar issues in the future. I would like to see this result in a well defined set of rules how evidence is handled as well as how to proceed in cases where conflicts of interest can ensue.
    Uragon: That is all. In case he is needed for questions, I have also brought the General with us, he is waiting in the front room.
    Max: I have a concerned raised by the reports I reviewed.
    Max: The General's emotional stability appeared to be.... questionable, based on those reports.
    Max: Has he been evaluated by Omni-Med in regards to this?
    Uragon: This is something I would definitely like to adress in his disciplinary action, potentially including counseling from Omni-Med or -Reform.
    Uragon: He has expressed regret for the issues he caused, but I would like to absolutely make sure something like this won't repeat itself before reinstating him to full duty.
    Max: I believe that allowing you to handle this internally is the best course of action at the present.
    Uragon: Thank you, Sir.
    Max: It appears you are well aware of the gravity of this situation's potential
    Max: Are there any other questions or comments regarding this issue?
    Asule: The DoI would like clarification on the authority with which Lt.
    Lario hacked the Omni-Med system.
    Sergeyich: I would point out I expect a full report on this entire situation
    Wannja: raises an eyebrow
    Asule: Or rather contracted another employee to do so.
    Uragon: Sir, I feel it would only be fair for Lieutenant Lario to answer this question himself.
    Max: That would be appropriate, as I believe he is in the room outside.
    Oozi: With permission, I would request permission to step out and leave my place to Lt. Lario, Directors.
    Uragon: He was indeed accompanying the General. I have called him in now.
    Max: Your leaving would not be necessary Officer Rhees.
    Shadyn: How may I be of service?
    Oozi: *nods*
    Max: There is a question that Detective Winters has to address to you sir.
    Shadyn: I am listening
    Asule: I would like to clarify under what authority you authorized an employee to hack the Omni-Med system?
    Asule: Since i would have thought the logical way to get what you were after was to requested it of Omni-Med.
    Shadyn: I wouldn't refer to it as hacking. We were investigating if a crime had been committed in regards to the missing evidence at Omni-Med and..
    Shadyn: In this investigation we hired a consultant from Omni-Com to access the file about this specific evidence.
    Shadyn: This was was done because there was some circumstantial evidence suggesting that Omni-Med personnel were illegally tampering with the evidence.
    Shadyn: The consultant agreed to a non disclosure agreement, which she apparently immediately broke.
    Shadyn: Also worth mentioning is that this consultant actually has strong ties to the DOI department and their director, mr Hunt.
    Shadyn: I am done answering this question.
    Asule: Could I then ask, what was the need for a non disclosure agreement, if you were working from within your authority.
    Shadyn: We don't want non-authorized personnel to get details about an ongoing investigation.
    Max: When those details involve information that can not be handled through normal channels, and suspected criminal activity is involved....
    Asule: taps his datapad once more.
    Max: This should be brought to Internal Operations to pursue
    Wannja: coughs, shaking her head abit
    Max: It appears more than just Rahal needs to have internal protocols reviewed
    Shadyn: Yes sir. There was some urgency
    Uragon: Sir, I'm sorry this has slipped in such a way. I will make sure to
    get both cases well documented and submit them as soon as possible.
    Max: Urgency does not excuse violation of proper procedure
    Shadyn: We had reasons to believe that the suspected employee would hide his
    doings. Otherwise we would have contacted InternOps
    Shadyn: I understand your point sir.
    Asule: looks irritatedly at Lt Lario
    Shadyn: May I ask detective Winters a question?
    Max: Of course.
    Shadyn: Has the consultant we hired to access the Omni-Med file in question, ms Ione Ye submitted a job application to join the DOI?
    Asule: Yes I believe so. I am not sure however whether she has yet been accepted into the academy, or if she will pass the assessments however.
    Shadyn: Interesting coincidence.
    Asule: I will point out she applied to us, we did not offer her a job. If that is what you are implying.
    Max: Point to be made, if protocols had been followed, this employee would not have been put in such a position, nor these questions even necessary
    Shadyn: True sir, but the blame should be shared then. I find it interesting that you found out about our investigation just minutes after it took place. It suggest that ms Ione Ye was already cooperating with DOI
    Max: Are you referring to Winters, or myself in your statement?
    Shadyn: Well, I was understanding to your comment sir. The last part was directed to Winters. Miss Ye obviously worked for them
    Asule: Miss Ye has not worked with the DoI in any capacity so far.
    Asule: lets out a slight sigh and taps his datapad.
    Shadyn: I have nothing more to add.
    Max: Are there any more questions before I have Officer Lario retire to the outer office?
    Asule: shakes his head slightly.
    Max: You have the floor Ms Everwhite
    Gimpeline: It was never said, so i wonder what the General is accused of
    Asule: quickly taps his datapad and accesses a file.
    Max: I do not believe formal charges have been assessed currently, pending the internal investigation that is occurring with Omni-Pol and the Department
    of Investigation, and is still ongoing
    Gimpeline: ok, no more question from me
    Max: Are there any more questions or concerns regarding this topic?
    Max: Are there any other reports to be made to the Board today?
    Max: Then I believe that is all for today sir
    Zora: Very well... Then this meeting is over, thank you all for your
    reports, I expect to see these issues resolved by the next meeting
    Uragon: Sirs!
    Zora: Otherwise corporate action will be taken to prevent further disruption.

The amber eyes narrowed. "Old warrant?... Why does that ring a familiar bell?..." She followed the gridlink and started reading, then stopped after the first sentence. She didn't need to check out the rest.

Her slender fingers started bouncing quickly on the interface of her holopad. "They gotta see this..." she muttered to herself.

"Lena?... Are you okay?" Simone was looking at the tall woman with concern.

"I'll get some explanations as to how this made it unchecked right into the public news." Angelena stormed out of the office.
    Angelena "Oozi" Rhees
    Detective Sergeant, Department of Investigations

Here goes my hopes that you weren't back to square one with Shadow Compendium.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Who cares about them?
    Taking over a neutral city.Who cares?
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

We're not back to square one. He resurfaced and we prefer to keep the rest to ourselves; leaks would serve no one. He's not welcome neither with Omni-Tek, Neutrals nor the Clans. He attacked interests on all sides - which should be sufficient enough explanation of why we care about him. The man however is very interesting beyond this simple fact and there are a few topics that we would like to "discuss" with him.
    Angelena "Oozi" Rhees
    Detective Sergeant, Department of Investigations

Quote Originally Posted by Oozigun View Post
    We're not back to square one. He resurfaced and we prefer to keep the rest to ourselves; leaks would serve no one. He's not welcome neither with Omni-Tek, Neutrals nor the Clans. He attacked interests on all sides - which should be sufficient enough explanation of why we care about him. The man however is very interesting beyond this simple fact and there are a few topics that we would like to "discuss" with him.
    I expected no less from you, unfortunatly.

If it goes out of control, you know where to find me.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S