Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    154 euro from Amsterdam to Oslo (retour ticket).
    149 euro from Brussel/Bremen/Dusseldorf to Oslo (retour as wel).

I'll have to see if that's worth it since I'd rather stay under the 100 euro mark.
    Thats not gonna happen unless you walk from the airport.

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    Oh. Never thought of that. Real life Omni-Clan Battle @ Means' desk?
    Sorry - For safety reasons the offices are all 100% gas (except for the meeting room, which is 0% for me and Macrosun's epic Rock Band battles).
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

let me check how much the flights cost from Egypt, I will come if the flights are not too expensive.

Its a shame you guys use to arrange parties either in Norway or in USA. There are many different countries you have lotsa AO fans at. And, I really doubt there will be many people who can buy 1k USD ticket just to visit specific standalone party somewhere.

You should really start massive advertisement campaign while visiting different countries with presentation of AO and so on. I bet you can collect just as much AO fans here in Russia as in Norway, no matter when.

But oh well, another party goes by...
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Artyomis View Post
    Its a shame you guys use to arrange parties either in Norway or in USA. There are many different countries you have lotsa AO fans at. And, I really doubt there will be many people who can buy 1k USD ticket just to visit specific standalone party somewhere.

You should really start massive advertisement campaign while visiting different countries with presentation of AO and so on. I bet you can collect just as much AO fans here in Russia as in Norway, no matter when.

You make it sound as if the AO office is often going around the world on a tour
    Veteran of Equilibrium

With a marketing budget of about 0 it's kind of hard to travel around the world
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    With a marketing budget of about 0 it's kind of hard to travel around the world
    WTB AO project entirely, paying 1 trillion AO creds.

/tell BillGates
    /tell SteveJobes
    /tell Artyomis
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

The sole reason to do it in Norway is because they have more fans there, obviously.
    blah

São Paulo - Houston - Oslo: US$2.040 (with return). I could go but, meh, too much cash for a single day trip.

cheers

oh, and São Paulo - Oslo with no scales: US$2.952 (with return) and flying Continental Airlines. just, WOW!
    Last edited by KoolKitty; Aug 17th, 2010 at 14:29:07.
    Life is bare, gloom and misery everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciyanid View Post
    250€ (for me and my bf) from Helsinki to Oslo and back by plane (plus, my bf reminded me, i dont have a passport, neither does he)
    ?
    Actually its €99,40(includes tax) from 2 adults to fly there and back .. thats with Norwegian air, and you need to be there a bit longer (Thursday to Monday )

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    Have to check how much the flights cost from Finland. I will come if the flights are not too expensive for IT student

** If anyone from Finland is leaving from Helsinki please contact meh!
    Damnit Jeko.. ur not online when i would need to chat with you ! -_- Check org news when you log...
    Last edited by Orginaltepi; Aug 17th, 2010 at 14:41:49. Reason: typos

Tepikeep - 220 / 26
    Teppox - 220 / 20
    And a way too many lowbies...

Proud member of
    Northern Star

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    The sole reason to do it in Norway is because they have more fans there, obviously.
    Just FYI here, as Eponyx mentioned, this was the Norwegian ARK gathering. Kintaii asked us if we would mind opening it to everyone based on the reasons he already stated. We do have them in multiple countries.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Funcom employee

Hm. Maybe I should campaign to have Means and Kintaii visit the Montreal office and use that as an excuse to have an AO party here too.

Hmm... I'm sure it can be done somehow. Tears might be involved.
    ~ Aythem ~

- Become an AO tester!

I'll be there as well.
    Director Frostrune
    ARK Operations 6+ years and counting

"Order restored."

This is us - Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Read and follow these - Rules of Conduct
    Follow these and the Moderation Team will be happy - Forum Guidelines

I won't be there, sorry. I really can't afford trip to Oslo right now ;/ Although it sounds great. WTB some report afterwards.

awww and I just came home to switzerland from oslo two weeks ago...

and I missed to raid the FC office.

I'm sure that you can storm it with enough beer.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Advisor of Vox Populi

Quote Originally Posted by Aythem View Post
    Hm. Maybe I should campaign to have Means and Kintaii visit the Montreal office and use that as an excuse to have an AO party here too.

Make it so!
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."

SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

Inc !!

What an AWESOME idea
    Oslo, 1 hr, kaching !! i'm there ....
    I'll bring as many from the org as possible. Even got 1 guy from Miami inc 0.o
    Did someone say Pool ?? or Dart maby ?
    Any reward for beating Means, or some others in the Gm group ?
    Anyway, looking forward to be there and meet, not only ppl from FC, but also other fellow player, after 6 years, or so, in the game.

2.5 hour drive. Will be there

Quote Originally Posted by Aythem View Post

Breaking in the new offices would be sufficient excuse *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Did you check Ryanair?
    It's roughly 16 € before taxes. Be it from Charleroi Airport (Belgium), Bremen or Düsseldorf. Charleroi has flights every day unlike the 2 other options.
    You're right. I was checking KLM and other sites. Ryanair is leaving from Eindhoven too but only on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays.

Düsseldorf Weeze looks much better though, their flights leave on 11:05 friday and return flight leaves from Oslo at 12:10. And it's close as frack to Nijmegen.

I can also sleep at an orgmate's house so that will cut down the costs further, too.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast