Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

Just checked airline tickets and what not.
    1163$ USD for me to get out there and home.

Would if I could, but I can't so I wont.
    Fastest Contact: Northadvncd "Agptaxi" Bankterminal
    Created: 2005-08-07 The AGP Cancelled: 2012-02-11
    AGPSHADOWMA2202568[P][E] AGPSHADOOMNT2142650[P][E]
    AGPECKOSOL1502049[P] AGPATLASDOC1502023[P]
    JURKENF150207[P][P2] JWRKENF270207 JUURKMP600614[P] HANZELSOL1001028[P]

Wish I wasn't stuck in China for now, or I'd be there... Hope there's party there next year tho!
    Mireiawen Rose, 215/30/70 neut fixer, setup RK2
    Mireiwen Rose, 220/27/62 neut MA trader/tradeskiller, setup RK2
    Miraiwen Rose, 220/30/70 neut SMG soldier, setup RK2
    Miraeawen Rose, 220/27/70 neut MP, setup RK2
    Mireiaieawen Rose, 220/30/69 neut tank, RK2
    +bunch of others in Rose family...

President of Neutral Warriors | Neutnet mod | Mireiawen.net

Got superior pewpew or nerfbat? But it looks ugly, or you are just plain bored with everyone going around with same? Bump for Weapon Remodeling and get your unique looks!

Nice, i might come to the party )
    Barronto 220/30 doc \ Juma 220/30 sol \ Armz 220/30 crat \ Ohohh 220/30 enf
    Ilmon 220/30 fix \ Npop 220/30 keep \ Notech1 220/30 agent \ Naugtynoty 220/30 nt
    Whotokick 220/30 ma \ Ashola 220/30 engy \ Jusey 220/30 mp \ Trashear 220/30 shade
    Vitz 220/30 adv \ Nkip 220/30 trader \ Jummy 220/24 sol
    And alot of other alt's

Quote Originally Posted by Racheloblade View Post
    Actually its only 26 NKR each way (since its in the oslo city area.
    You can get a 24h ticket for 70nkr which lets you travel all around for a whole day, as many trips as you like.
    Besides if you take "danske båten" it will arrive relativly close to Oslo central (train) station which you can get tickets for a buss/train/subway/tram to Skøyen. FC's office is close by.

If anyone needs directions/ help geting there that day, feel free to contact me and i'll see if i cant help you.
    From Rygge airport it's 123nok with the train each direction
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Not going to try to ruin everything for people, but you guys who are getting here by plane...these additional costs may apply:
    Oslo Airport Gardermoen - Oslo Central Station = 170NOK (with the airport express train. I guess the regular train is somewhat cheaper...but probably not by a whole lot).
    Oslo Central Station - Oslo Airport Gardermoen = 170NOK
    1 night in a cheap hotel = 800NOK
    1 beer in a bar = 50NOK (some places are cheaper, some more expensive. 1 beer being mostly 0.4 litre. Drinks costs roughly 70-90NOK)
    1 pack of 20 cigarettes (that is, if you smoke) = 80NOK

All in all roughly 1500 NOK, which is about 190€, depending on how many beers you drink (7 in this estimate)
    ***Zacix***
    President
    of
    ***Underworld***
    Equipment

"It's widely believed that Jesus was Chuck Norris' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Chuck Norris' skin."

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    154 euro from Amsterdam to Oslo (retour ticket).
    149 euro from Brussel/Bremen/Dusseldorf to Oslo (retour as wel).

I'll have to see if that's worth it since I'd rather stay under the 100 euro mark.
    Did you check Ryanair?
    It's roughly 16 € before taxes. Be it from Charleroi Airport (Belgium), Bremen or Düsseldorf. Charleroi has flights every day unlike the 2 other options.
    blah

guess it'll be a friendly environment for ''guys, you finished the game''

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Did you check Ryanair?
    It's roughly 16 € before taxes. Be it from Charleroi Airport (Belgium), Bremen or Düsseldorf. Charleroi has flights every day unlike the 2 other options.
    I'm going by Ryanair, 15 euro for the ticket + 10 euro for administration. Bus to airport here is 180dkr for a return ticket, plane to Rygge airport south of Oslo, train and bus from the airport to Oslo S running all the time is 110 or 123 NOK, depending on which you choose. I figure I'll pay the additional 13 or so for the train to reduce travel time to 40 minutes The real problems don't start untill you actually get to Oslo and have to find your way home my typical way of doing that usualy involves taking a taxi All in all the travel to and from Oslo via Rygge with Ryanair is cheaper than a single flight to Oslo main airport. I have this hope that there's a tollfree shop in the tiny airport :| since ridiculous restrictions on what I can bring on the plane would prevent me from taking cheap booze from Denmark
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Aug 17th, 2010 at 10:03:25.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

man i wish i could go
    sadly i cant though, got a wedding to attend the day before (no, not mine) and i have to work the monday after.
    why couldnt it be like a week earlier?

i wanna goooooo >.<
    Greetings,

Ellarisa
    Darkellarisa 220/30/70 Engineer equipment pvp // Alien Deaths: 353
    Crazyella 220/30/70 MP equipment // Alien Deaths: 90
    Stabbingella 220/28/67 Shade equipment // Alien Deaths: 45
    Farming alien deaths since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstriker View Post
    And Ella said, "Let there be robots," and there were robots. Ella saw that the robots were good, and he separated the light from the dark. Ella called the light "Slayerdroids," and the dark he called "Gladiatorbots." And there was Automations, and there was Warmachines- the second day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    The real problems don't start until you actually get to Oslo
    Best would be to rent a car and share it with a few people I guess. Same for the hotel if you don't mind sleeping in the same room as someone you don't know :P
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Best would be to rent a car and share it with a few people I guess. Same for the hotel if you don't mind sleeping in the same room as someone you don't know :P
    Would have to be at least 4 people for car rental to be useful though. But I have accomodation and such taken care of.
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Ciyanid View Post
    250€ (for me and my bf) from Helsinki to Oslo and back by plane (plus, my bf reminded me, i dont have a passport, neither does he)
    You most definitely don't need a passport when going to Sweden or Norway from Finland. Valid photo ID is sufficient. Besides, passports cost what, 50-60e.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Please reply with all banable offences!
    Irmo 220 sol
    Hogfather 220 doc "ER...HO. HO. HO."
    Wintersmith 220 crat
    Ainur 209 trader
    Viralbots Incorporated

"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs."

oh.. and is there anyway we can name this event .. erm.. like.. uhm.. "Practical use of database querys in clustered server enviorments?", fan gathering goes so bad with boss and accounting :|
    Irmo 220 sol
    Hogfather 220 doc "ER...HO. HO. HO."
    Wintersmith 220 crat
    Ainur 209 trader
    Viralbots Incorporated

"Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs."

the 11th?? hmm what happend the 11th september a few years ago?:P anyway. if my studies wont be to killed i wil come
    Rylourne 220/21 enf

Nanoryl 220/19 NT NEW NAME (Nanobots)

Unisolder 126/15 sold

ThaBeast 220/xx/xx inc pvp beast

Oh well. Maybe someday, maybe someday.. ( I so hope >_< )

But eeeeveryone MUST take lots of videos and photos! *nodnod*
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Great opportunity to meet people that have annoyed you for years and punch them in the face!
    Neverest 220 NM MP PVP setup

Have to check how much the flights cost from Finland. I will come if the flights are not too expensive for IT student

** If anyone from Finland is leaving from Helsinki please contact meh!
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Neverest View Post
    Great opportunity to meet people that have annoyed you for years and punch them in the face!
    Oh. Never thought of that. Real life Omni-Clan Battle @ Means' desk?

Quote Originally Posted by irmo View Post
    oh.. and is there anyway we can name this event .. erm.. like.. uhm.. "Practical use of database querys in clustered server enviorments?", fan gathering goes so bad with boss and accounting :|
    How about "Practical use of database querys in clustered fan gathering server enviorments"

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast