Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: AO Fan Gathering! Oslo, Norway - Sept. 11th!

And I just moved out of Oslo to a whole new country last week. damn you and your timing!
    Tokrika - advisor of First Light

Ceterum censeo Omni-tek esse delendam

Awesome!

Ill be there for sure.
    Played AO since jan 2002 but never met anyone related to it yet.

There should be some Omni pinjatas we could wack that dropped the infameous warning notes the omni mobs did at the start!

/Stormaid

Funcom employee

As a note: Please write to the ao-rsvp@ email address in english. My Norwegian isn't very good. =P
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

Quote Originally Posted by tasker_healer View Post
    whens the american party????, you know u all want to come to NY City for a few days
    The American ARK party happens much earlier in the year, and not in NYC, either.

However, I missed that one for work. I'm attending this one instead. I'm leaving my banhammer behind, though, I don't think it'll make it through customs. (However, I'm betting if necessary, I can borrow one from Kintaii.)
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

flight booked
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    I'm going to do what I can to make arrangements to have the Q&A session taped, but if anyone coming wants to bring along a video camera they're welcome to record it themselves as well. =) Note: We will not be allowing photography/recording inside the main office areas, just for the Q&A session.
    That would be awesome Kintaii, any chance you could toss a copy of that to GridStream afterward too? (for airplay)

(actually this goes for anyone really, just make sure you get permission from whomever you are talking to, this also includes fans interviewing fans etc. If you think it's airworthy then please toss it our way! *smiles*
    "AO is like the ugly duckling, slowly turning into a swan as time goes by."
    Lance Orbin aka Gridfan of GridStream Productions

Aaww :/ Wish the flights from Finland to Norway wouldnt be so expensive

*cries* I wannaa go!
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Damn, I'm in Bremen (Germany) this day, to see bands from Sweden and France...

Actually I wanted to say that Germany has better beer, but there's only fu$%ing Becks available at this location -.-
    220/26 Shade, 220/26 Enf, 220/26 Crat, 220/25 NT, 220/25 Fix, 220/23 Doc, 217/24 Trader, 214/23 Agent, 200/23 MP, 171/22 Sold, 167/21 MP, 157/21 Eng, 150/20 MA, 150/16 Keeper, 150/13 Adv, 123/2 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    As a note: Please write to the ao-rsvp@ email address in english. My Norwegian isn't very good. =P
    Well Kintaii, This would be the perfect time to learn it then

//Xan

Hmm maybe i should travel up there.
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

I would love to attend, but I'd have to fly there from the states and that's out of the question due to budget reasons
    crazy as it sounds, it's the same reason I'm not attending DragonCon this year, but worse cuz I don't have my passport
    "When life knocks you on your butt, you have to get back up and punch it in the face." --DJ Ashval of GSP

Nullified "Bitbucket" Deadcode - 220/25 Neut NanoMage Engi
    Bits10 - 150/14 Clan Opifex Trader

Hmm...i wonder how much would a plane ticket Cracov/Warsaw > Oslo cost :>

Ugh...just checked...funny thing, as much as the cost of ME flying to oslo aint that expensive, the wicked part is that anything that i bring with me (<15kg) costs twice the price of my ticket :/
    Last edited by Koizumi; Aug 16th, 2010 at 19:08:40.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by bitnykk View Post
    wish i could come but i got a marriage in family the same day.
    Get your priorities right!

who wants to fly me to Oslo, Norway on Sept. 11th ?
    I love AO but I'm never that good at it!
    SL rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciyanid View Post
    Aaww :/ Wish the flights from Finland to Norway wouldnt be so expensive

*cries* I wannaa go!
    Ferry to Sweden and then drive, drive, drive...

Quote Originally Posted by Crowena View Post
    Ferry to Sweden and then drive, drive, drive...
    Eh, wish i'd have driving license and a car that would actually last that long :/

250€ (for me and my bf) from Helsinki to Oslo and back by plane (plus, my bf reminded me, i dont have a passport, neither does he)

Just better to give up :/

Maybe someday?
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Ciyanid View Post
    250€ (for me and my bf) from Helsinki to Oslo and back by plane (plus, my bf reminded me, i dont have a passport, neither does he)
    You need passport these days to go from Finland to Norway? I remember the time you didn't need to show even ID when flying within Scandinavian countries. Last time I did it I needed ID though. Lived in USA for several years now.

Eh, tbh, im way too tired to think right now ;p

But.. Even thou, i dont have the money to travel there, stay for few days (no idea to travel to Norway and then leave the same day/next morning imo)...

So, im just gonna wait for another chance^^''
    *Giggle*

Maybe if I get some dough... probably not too expensive to travel to Oslo.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast