Thread: ChitChat magazine v.2 edition 0

ChitChat magazine v.2 edition 0

The Return of ChitChat Magazine!

ChitChat, Inc. is proud to announce the return of Rubi-Ka's highest rated and most subscribed to publication, ChitChat magazine.

It's been nearly 2 years since our last edition and to our loyal readers we humbly apologize. Our previous editor vanished under mysterious circumstances (Omni-Pol) and it has taken a great deal of effort on out part to assure potential candidates for the position that their fate would not be the same (Omni Reform). We have also taken improved steps to insure that out printing facilities remain secure and operating around the clock so as not to suffer the delays that previous editions endured. No longer will unwarranted attacks by random ruffians (The Sentinels) cause any interruptions in our ability to provide the latest, breaking news to the citizens of our valuable world.

We, the staff of ChitChat magazine, have also taken steps to insure that we continue to provide the same high standard of information we report. In the past we had been accused often of story fabrication and out right lies. Nothing could be further from the truth. Even our most 'slanderous' and 'libelous' sounding stories turned out to be the honest truth in the end. And our latest editor assures us that the same will be true of all future editions of ChitChat magazine.

As we've taken to saying around the office, “Twice the Sense at 100% Run Speed”.

It's good to be back Rubi-Ka,
    Management of ChitChat, Inc.

Who is dating who on Rubi-Ka? Is Zora still running the show? Does Simon still hate neutrals? Read it all in upcoming ChitChat magazine editions!

I think i can sum up everyone's thoughts on this.

"Oh... Bugger"

Ooooooo!
    *grins widely out of sheer guilty pleasure*

Quote Originally Posted by RobertAlmstedt View Post
    We, the staff of ChitChat magazine, have also taken steps to insure that we continue to provide the same high standard of information we report.

Cher choked on her coffee, her hand shielding most of the spillage but not all.

"Augh... I should know better than to avoid taking a sip while reading anything related to Chitchat..." she muttered to herself.

Wow. Rubi-Ka's most improtant newpaper have returned!
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Julia grins as she sits on top of one high building in Omni-1.
    "Who knows?"
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

"A magazine?" Anouk reads with growing interest.
    " I hope it has glossy pages!"

*drops head*

...Aw hell. Simone's gonna be all over it like flies on -- *com unit bleeps*
    Angelena "Oozi" Rhees
    Detective Sergeant, Department of Investigations

Old Athen, Backyard 1, Apartment 3.

A man raises an eyebrow as he reads the press release from ChitChat Magazine on his wide-screen holo display.

Leaning back on his sabrethooth leather sofa, he frowns. "Print current gridpage".

An automated female voice replies. "Yes Commander."

He gets up, walks towards his desk and retrieves the printed page.

"Just when we thought this crap magazine had finally come to an end, this happens. Took them a year and a half to find another clown to run it. Just what we need, another moron making the clans look bad."

Rubbing his eyes in frustration, he crumples the paper in his hand and drops it in the trash bin next to his desk.

"Send the following order to all dragons. If anyone associated with ChitChat Magazine makes contact, they are to ignore the person. Use of lethal force is allowed if harassed."

"Order sent and filed."

"Good, now check for any news on the Rubi-Ka Times gridfeed, I want to see some real journalism".
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Gunfytr and most of the Command Staff stand impatiently behind a PF comp tech as he labors over a comp term.

'Ok, this is secure, right? Untraceable?', Gun asks, frowning.

"Boss, this is as good as it gets. They would need off-world tech to trace it.' The tech leans back, 'All yours, Boss.'

Grinning, Gun leans over and types in a number. Shushing the crowd, he waits for an answer.

'ChitChat Magazine, can I help you?'
    'Yes. I'd like to make a complaint.'
    'You would like to make a complaint about our magazine?'
    'No, I bought a piece of faulty merchandise, and I cant find anyone who can help me.'
    'Really? Thats terrible! Let me get my pen. What company sold you this faulty item?'
    'I bought it from R.U.R.'
    'Did you now? What type of item was it?'
    'Its a Sex-o-leet (tm)'

--silence--

'A what??'
    'A Sex-o-leet. Its an electronic female leet that has a-'
    'Yes, yes.....whats the problem?'
    'I keep getting shocked everytime I....use it. There must be some exposed wiring or something. Add a little fluid, and zap! And the pom-poms keep falling off. Very shoddy manufacturing, if you ask me!'
    'Im sure, sir. *sounds of furious typing* And did you try to return it to RUR? You DID say you got it from RUR. correct?'
    'Sure did! They gave me some spiel about no manufacturers warranty, and wouldnt give me my creds back.'
    "How awful! And who did you talk to about this?'
    'Some guy named Eeore....no, it was Eeod! Thats it. He was very unhelpful.'
    'Hmm....thank you for the information, sir, but Im not sure what ChitChat can do to help get your creds back.'
    'Well, ok. Maybe you can put something in that fantastic magazine of yours and warn people about the shoddy Sex-o-leets that RUR is tryin to pawn off on the unsuspecting public then. I DO so love your magazine! I'm very happy you are back.'
    'Why, thank you so very much, sir! Yes, we are happy to be back. You have a good day, now.'
    'Thank you ma'am, goodbye.'

Gun breaks the connection and looks around the room.
    'If theres a Hell, I think I just confirmed our reservations.'

*Hysterical laughter*
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

((Thank you for getting me to spit my coffee all over my monitor, hehe ))
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

(( Haha, Way to go Gunny! :'D ))
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3