Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Title Huggers!

Was more thinking of a inside 0% place in whine or so not an open area ^^
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Infamine
    Was more thinking of a inside 0% place in whine or so not an open area ^^
    That would put me at a disadvantage, but I'll duel you! send me a tell and you pick the char. The MA or the MP
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Err Deacon any relation with Metalica ?
    Infamine 200 soljah

deacon i wanna duel yer MA!
    Proud Member of Eternal Fury

Re: Title Huggers!

Originally posted by onehitonedur
    Why are there no freshman my lvl runnin around lookin to duel? I don't wanna farm rookie or anything else beyond that! I challenge you to step up... i am a lvl 123 omni agent you know where to find me!
    I'm just a rookie, but i'll fight you. remember you get more points for someone 1 title over you...

kekeke

Originally posted by Infamine
    Err Deacon any relation with Metalica ?
    Yes, he's my lover
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Re: ah!

Originally posted by Metallica86
    What onehitonedur is saying is so true. I'll go to ent arena and there could be 10 people in there all higher level then me and they wont fight me. Even yesterday I asked an MA to fight me (Hes higher level then I) and he says "No point, Agents are too weak." Thats bull****. Agents are powerful. Well, a smart agent is powerful. What I'm trying to say is that people are too afraid to duel someone who they "think" they know they will kill just because they are too afraid to lose there title. I go between Freshmen/Rookie constantly. Sometimes I'll just go sit in the middle of MMD where everyone can see me, just so I can have a fight. I don't care if I know or think I know I'll die, I just want to fight. It's because of all of these title-huggers that we don't have any Grandmasters. And Knight of NEE, how is ganking in ANY way title farming? It isn't! ah!
    Metall What a load of crap!, You Gank in arena's and then when you get asked if you wana duel you bring up some crap with... No, sorry already dueled you so i wont now.. or your just being quiet.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12