Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Title Huggers!

Title Huggers!

Why are there no freshman my lvl runnin around lookin to duel? I don't wanna farm rookie or anything else beyond that! I challenge you to step up... i am a lvl 123 omni agent you know where to find me!
    Proud Member of Eternal Fury

HAHAHA i have seen you title farm and you ganked my 76 mp and ganked many people i know which are way under your level .

O and i forgot to say that you run from fights when your about to be killed.

i have seen onehitonedur running around 2ho recently.

he may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but at least he's got the guts to go and try.

not the sharpest knife... but the most commonly used

I challenged you last night you said no. You're yellow/green to me.

ah!

What onehitonedur is saying is so true. I'll go to ent arena and there could be 10 people in there all higher level then me and they wont fight me. Even yesterday I asked an MA to fight me (Hes higher level then I) and he says "No point, Agents are too weak." Thats bull****. Agents are powerful. Well, a smart agent is powerful. What I'm trying to say is that people are too afraid to duel someone who they "think" they know they will kill just because they are too afraid to lose there title. I go between Freshmen/Rookie constantly. Sometimes I'll just go sit in the middle of MMD where everyone can see me, just so I can have a fight. I don't care if I know or think I know I'll die, I just want to fight. It's because of all of these title-huggers that we don't have any Grandmasters. And Knight of NEE, how is ganking in ANY way title farming? It isn't! ah!
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Hey Metal, you didn't even ask me. You attacked me and died trying to kill me.

In my eyes running to the zone when you are about to die is worst then a player refusing a fight because they are too weak.

First of all... NEE i ganked u cause yer a clanner, flat out you shouldn't be sittin around in Tir arena, why don't you just run around 2h0 with a sign that says gank me! And as to Insida, can ya blame me? Yer at least 10 lvls higher than me and you have grid armor... it's no contest. Why does anyone duel someone they have no chance against? What I'm saying is why aren't people (e.g. enfs that are 20-30 lvls higher than me and ma's that are 20-30 lvls higher than me) willing to duel me when they have a chance, and a good one at that. I have to duel up because people my lvl won't duel me... why?

And yea i go to 2h0 every time knowing that i will be ganked by a high lvl clanner, if that's title hugging than what isn't? My highest lvl kill was Voleran a 150-160ish ma (was a couple days ago)... he claims the clanner ganked him but i saw three shots from me to him on my chat and 3 big drops in his life... I think it was all an excuse
    Last edited by Onehitonedur; Oct 10th, 2002 at 14:29:13.

Originally posted by onehitonedur
    Yer at least 10 lvls higher than me and you have grid armor... it's no contest. Why does anyone duel someone they have no chance against?
    Thanks, dude. This quote was quite a laugh.

FYI, I usually die to NTs, MPs, Traders, AGENTS or by means of a gang-bang.

Fixers are not all powerful even when they have maxed evades. Try using special attacks, and perhaps your 100% crit buffs (not sure if crits go through). Also, since you seem to not have an issue with ganking, team with a trader or MP to make the grid armor OE and mop the floor with the fixer.

It truly amazes me how some people continue to exhagerate how powerful fixers are.

~Hoops

I wasnt standing in the arena i was in a fight ,and i have seen you do it to omni so shut it.

AND im not 10 levels higher then you you ganked my mp which is level 76 and your 123 you do the math.

Talking onehitonedur

Plzzzz tell me you are on RBK2 if so I'll be glad to fight you!
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

lol NEE i wasn't even talkin to u and hoops... Unless i go shotty i
    only have one special. See my ganking policy below

Also while NEE is on the topic of me omni ganking, I
    don't care what side you are on, if you say something to piss me off, or gank one of my friends you will be killed (unless yer a lot higher than me that is :P). Also if yer clan and dumb enough to be sittin in the middle of Tir arena u will get ganked. I'm omni.
    Last edited by Onehitonedur; Oct 10th, 2002 at 20:50:09.

Originally posted by Vegan
    Hey Metal, you didn't even ask me. You attacked me and died trying to kill me.

In my eyes running to the zone when you are about to die is worst then a player refusing a fight because they are too weak.
    Reread what I said, to reenforce how I don't care if I gank. "...how is ganking in ANY way title farming? It isn't! ah!"
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Originally posted by Metallica86

Reread what I said, to reenforce how I don't care if I gank. "...how is ganking in ANY way title farming? It isn't! ah!"
    Why do you bash something that you so whole-heartedly participate in?

I have YET to fight you without you running away at the first sign of a loss.

<Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

I could give a **** about runners... just ppl that dont even engage piss me off

Re: ah!

Originally posted by Metallica86
    What onehitonedur is saying is so true. I'll go to ent arena and there could be 10 people in there all higher level then me and they wont fight me. Even yesterday I asked an MA to fight me (Hes higher level then I) and he says "No point, Agents are too weak." Thats bull****. Agents are powerful. Well, a smart agent is powerful. What I'm trying to say is that people are too afraid to duel someone who they "think" they know they will kill just because they are too afraid to lose there title. I go between Freshmen/Rookie constantly. Sometimes I'll just go sit in the middle of MMD where everyone can see me, just so I can have a fight. I don't care if I know or think I know I'll die, I just want to fight. It's because of all of these title-huggers that we don't have any Grandmasters. And Knight of NEE, how is ganking in ANY way title farming? It isn't! ah!
    Ill duel u if u want
    Infamine 200 soljah

Sure thing. As long as we duel in some place like Central Artery Valley ... Oh and Mergun (Blah I can't spell) I usually don't run away. I dueled Tauceti5 and Jannakar yesterday and lost to both (Well, I let Jannakar gank me ) and I didnt run or even think about running in either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast