Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Item theft

Angry

She's dead, although i am on the wrong rubi-ka. Now this is a real bannable offence. Sorry to hear this

LAME.

Stealing someone's Nullity disc is just lame. I hope no one ever teams with this loser again.

Divine, did you petition? If people get banned for pulling mobs, then she should get banned for robbing you in that manner. I remember seeing you asking for someone to make you the nano under divineblast. So I can confirm that you did indeed have the disc.

I don't know the AO policy, but you should try anyway.

I'll make sure to keep Taranicole on the hit list. If the Devs can't help then my advice is to tell everyone you know. Maybe with enough awareness you will put this person in total misery to the point of coughing it back up.

This is absolutely pathetic. I don't know what FC's policy is on htis matter, but I would definitely petition.
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Like I said Divine. I can confirm you had the NS disc because I saw you asking around for someone to help you make it into a nano.

This is just so bad. It's discouraging what people will do to other people, all for some virtual 'stuff'.

yes

petition and let us know what funcom says.

Also, if memory serves me correctly, i seem to recall seeing the account up for sale on the big E. I remember this because i thought to myself, what schmuck would sell their account and actually give a screenie of their name?? It was within the past week that i saw this, so i do believe that the account should now be under new ownership. I'll take a look when i get home to see if i still have the auction flagged, and if so, i'll try to get the email address of the buyer & seller for ya.

Think if i did find it, you would want to give the auction number to FC so that they could investigate/ban the char?

Thumbs down

Taranicole hope you read this thread.

/me adds Taranicole to gank list
    Pnh "Stian" Anyone? - 210/12 NT - Veteran of Forsaken
    Kjærringa med staven er vannskapt
    o.O

hum ...

sry to hear that divine

Post already in first place but I guess we can BUMP until FC ban her and give you back u re NS disc.

Opima
    Shailie - 205 Doc

Angry NOTHING!

Don't waste your time. The property system in this game is not sophisticated enough to handle anything more than possession is 10 10th's of the law. :P

And yet almost everyone is reliant on someone else to get something made or done one point in time or another.
    Last edited by Kaliopious (old); Oct 10th, 2002 at 21:00:15.

Talk to Javachick, I think she runs the tarabot and try to ban this person from Tarabot. Reputation is pretty important in the game since it is a group orientated game.

I did petition. They said stuff like "Once u trade it to her it becomes her property" we even had proof that she stole it. She admitted it to a guildie. FC still didn't do a thing. and from what i can tell they didn't say that it's bannable offense.

You have everyones support on this one Divine

I'll make sure to pass the word to Storm.

*shakes his fist spilling wine everywhere*

This thread is going up on my forums, I'm pissed....Best of luck to you and TheDeacon at finding another
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

omg that is beyond acceptible. Taranicole is definitelygoing on all my guild's gank lists. She will have no friends in this game,

and well, deacon is in my guild, so you can count on the backing of the entire guild to help you.

Yep

Originally posted by Divinehero
    I did petition. They said stuff like "Once u trade it to her it becomes her property" we even had proof that she stole it. She admitted it to a guildie. FC still didn't do a thing. and from what i can tell they didn't say that it's bannable offense.
    That is pretty much what i expected.
    See, if we have to risk items like that was should be able to share items with our other charactors via the bank. So if you have a trade skill guy he could build it . Instead of trusting another player. I know, it kills trade skills for players who are honest. No player should have to go threw this crap.

They should enforce a rule on this for the following reason: The game is class dependent. Not everyone can build nano crystals. The player is forced to comduct risky trades in order to build certain items.

Oh well. The best I can offer is a KOS on this person.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast