Thread: Talk with your feet

Arrow Talk with your feet

Date of registration 2001-07-27 02:15:00 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-XX-XX
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

Farewell and goodbye fellow Anarchy Online players.
    It was fun.

Talk with your feet, if you catch my drift.

Goodbye.

But I like this game still. You know when it's fun? When I get a hold of my sister and have her log on to her account and we play together. You should try it if you can. Brings 100x the enjoyment of a regular mission to the game when you play with someone you really know. ^_^
    So, I showed her my dictionary to show her
    the words that I know, not quite desiring to,
    and how loquacious I can be when I set my
    mind down to it. But she wasn't impressed.
    Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!
    She wasn't impressed at all.

caduceus

Oddly, TheDeacon has not posted yet.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I totally agree with you and I tend to speak in a loud voice. So I'll need Zylina, Missmaul and especially Kupotek to help me state my opinion *puts Kupo's entire foot in his mouth while holding Zylina and missmaul's perfect high arched feet in each hand*

"MMffmMFFfmfFMFFFMFFffffMM"

opinion stated
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by MissMaul
    Oddly, TheDeacon has not posted yet.
    HAHAHA I had the thread open while you typed that.

*casually plays with Maul's tiny little toes*

I'm in heaven

Originally posted by Pippens
    Goodbye.

But I like this game still. You know when it's fun? When I get a hold of my sister and have her log on to her account and we play together. You should try it if you can. Brings 100x the enjoyment of a regular mission to the game when you play with someone you really know. ^_^

ah.....never mind

You are right, it is much funner playing wioth someone you know...but I already have done that.
    I don't have time for this game anymore, and niether do my friends.
    After spending some time on the test server, I have found out exactly how much GM's actually care about this game. There are a few cool ones, namely Nizmo (spelling?). But others I will not mention seem to be very pushy and undedicated.
    Things started going down hill when they ct pvp damage in half...and the recent changes just added a ton more to it.
    AO seems to jumbled together, too botched together to please all the PvP whining bawlbabies (partially guilty).
    I've played the heck out of AO, I don't even want to bother looking and adding all my /played up.

My characters for your information:
    Tsuneko 180 Omni Rookie MA RK1
    Kyoden 169 Omni Freshman MP RK1
    Tessai 101 Omni Crat RK1
    Nerio 53 Omni Freshman Trader RK1
    Konstant 48 Omni Fixer RK1
    Koronis 30 Omni Soldier RK1
    Kesnira 18 Omni Agent RK1
    Tsuneko 60 Omni MA Test

Goodbye to Ahchew, Reddfox, Lurian, Hagler, Hildegaard, Runawayjim, Archange1, Synrax, Keldrys, Kiantirsa, Spydervenom, Asmodeuz, Bodysnatch, Metaompi, Artemis, Bowezr, Breaku, Pays007, Aakos, Distortion, Drtrelf, Drnil, Georg, Chunleee, Greyhame, Habibus, Itum, Kruise, Metawood, Mindflex, Dagnir, Muffinhunter, Giventofly, Rznr, Nurseblue, Nursejenny, Nuggethunter, Poopydrawrs, Soalitis, Sukdoctor, Tinnman
    and all the rest of the people I have met and forgot to mention (not that I have forgotten you)