Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how many of you did this?

how many of you did this?

how many of you people said you thought ma's crit too much before uvc became self only ?

i'll tell you exactly how many, zero. well guess what, nothing has changed since then. we still crit the same. in some cases you have better chance to crit, in other cases the MA has better chance to crit. that's the way it's supposed to be. if you want uvc, reroll a MA and quit crying nerf.

Last edited by Tpecx; Oct 10th, 2002 at 02:56:56.
    Sol Tpecx Shorts

Now in Grid Armor mkIV, but neglecting to use it, because I look stupid.

I taste like Alcohol.

Heh. Heh. I taste like beer. I like beer. Buy me a beer. I'm not drunk, I can drink plenty without... What was I saying? Beer.

Let me rephrase what everyone is saying:

The difference between a general 7% crit and a 24% UVC is too big.

Bump up the MOP to around VS+ and things should be a little more equal.

Who ever said everyone should have the same crit chance?

If everyone has the same crit % then whats the point of MA's existance? Just to buff ya with mop?

If ya use this logic, then everyone should be able to use drains, as well as nukes and such. Sounds fun.

Who needs class-specific abilites or nanos!!

uggh
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

The problem is that MA in their "luving patch" got both high normal damge and got good uniquly high critical chance. That with 15 LLTS becasme even more higher.

ma's do not have high normal damage. we have average damage that is supposed to be dealt fast.

what reality is is that we have average damage dealt at the same speed as everyone else. so what if our crits are a little more often, they are lower than everyone else's too.

lvl 195 ma 1087 attack rating crits with fists for 2200-2800
    lvl 145 trader 1063 attack rating crits with ithaca for 3200
    same trader crits with sa home defender for over 4k

i sure better get more crits in as a ma.

actually, this whole issue is way off topic anyway, remember this all started because LLTS no longer drop and the few that have them want everyone else nerfed so they don't have to give them up.

hm 3.2k.... thats to much and do you know how often that trader crits for 4k?

Plus i mean normal damge not critical and with ithaca its like

with MA its like

Why are you comparing MA fist regular damage compared to an Ithica!?!? MA fist damage (non-crit) is much lower than, say, an agent with a Caterwaul/X-3, or a Soldier with CHS. MAs need crit damage to keep up with classes that do more non-crit damage.
    Keldrys - General of Legion

/me drags anyone who says "nerf x" out in the backyard for a serious beating.

Mas do not crit too much, they crit just nicely, if the gimps keeps screaming nerf this and nerf that, we will all be solitus incognito soon, same breed, same skills, all a happy gang of commies...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

hopefully doctors and MAs will do the same damage soon, except MAs wont have range....

sarcasm :P
    Guru - Averykins "Kylee6" Submissiv (15% River Series 6 Princess of 2002)
    Clan Eternal Fury

HEAR HEAR
    You just made my day allibobba

Lets give everybody back uvc and uncap damage and specials
    Infamine 200 soljah

aaaaaaaand that came from a soldier :P
    NERF INFAMINE!

Sure if you wanna see a trader killing machine with UVC...bring it back...

MAs crit more, and should crit more.

But the damage of our crit is lower than say a trader or soldier.

So MAs crit more, but for less damage per crit.

At lvl 151 I'll crit for around 2.2k. But in the same team I'll see other guys critting for 3.4k+. If they crit half the amount I do, their damage isn't much different from mine, as their normal damage is often better than mine.

The only reason an MA will hold aggro is because he crits a bit more, its got nothing to do with normal fist damage.

I dumped my NT main because I was tired of being a gimp. Now the nerf callers wanna gimp my new main also? :/

Why nerf 20% of the server population (MA and engies) for the 3% that have 9%+ LLTS's??
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

*Sigh*

Please dont do this to me... I really like my UVC, and my mum says I can keep it...
    Zizayu
    Master 10th Dan
    Mayhem

Originally posted by Hermy

Mas do not crit too much, they crit just nicely, if the gimps keeps screaming nerf this and nerf that, we will all be solitus incognito soon, same breed, same skills, all a happy gang of commies...
    AMEN Hermy

DO NOT NERF MA'S........instead, give me my Edged buffs

I'll wait until more seriously hurting classes are fixed first, however. Engies, Soldiers, NT's........fix 'em all!
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Originally posted by Hermy

well said

MAs need UVC to do nice dmgs
    but i think it s legit to give them a ranged init penality when they use it, and i think it s not enought they can still use it with IEC/river/crossbow to alpha some people.
    and i hope they ll nerf Llts/VE for MAs which really do not need it to do good dmgs

Re: how many of you did this?

Originally posted by garzini
    how many of you people said you thought ma's crit too much before uvc became self only ?

i'll tell you exactly how many, zero. well guess what, nothing has changed since then. we still crit the same. in some cases you have better chance to crit, in other cases the MA has better chance to crit. that's the way it's supposed to be. if you want uvc, reroll a MA and quit crying nerf.
    Tell me how anyone can have a better chance to crit then a MA running UVC plz.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast