Thread: Theme Songs!

Theme Songs!

Well now, as some of you know I every now then run a stream, ham it up on the mic and play a bunch of toons. Now a few have been bugging me when I'm going to do it again. Well between time, funds, and the fact that's it's just too hot for me to really bother right now.

But I was thinking I should do a theme song thread.
    Now keep in mind these are theme songs I picked for different characters and such on RK2. Key phrase is "I picked", either something inspired me to pick that perfect song, or I thought it was funny.
    So anyway here's a list with links to different theme songs I've picked for some people. Sadly not everyone has a theme song, and I know I forgot some.
    Anyway check out what I've picked, and post some of your own. Keep in mind it's usually funnier when someone else picks your theme song. Well unless you're me, I can pick my own character theme songs cause I'm just cool like that.

Well starting out the set slow, here's my pick for Hollowpoint. The biggest jerk, everyone loves.
    Take this Bottle by Faith No More

Picking up the pace for the big man, here's a little something for Bubbacrush
    Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers
    I guess I could have picked this one for Hollowpoint as well, but I wanted something to show off the unseen sensitive side.

Now for my scaly friend. I have a lot of theme songs for Nulion, and he has a few he's picked on his own; however, I have to say this one is my favorite.
    The Lizard by Saigon Kick

Moving along and changing the beat once again. Here's my pick for Cyile, I can't remember if she liked it or not.
    Enjoy by Bjork

Well I guess I'll throw one of my themes for my lovable character Foosball33, he's had so many it's hard to keep track of) but this one always seems to stick.
    Reach The Beach by The Fixx

Well now that's all I have for current characters that are running about on RK2, maybe I'll post a few more later on. But I don't want this to get too long. And besides I have LTCs to mess with.

Okay his name was Joe, not John, but well I always thought it just fit him well.
    John the Fisherman by Primus
    On a funny note after stuff started hitting the fan in a tell conversation with Joe, I did kind of mention this song. But I'm just gonna shut up here.

Well I know on the funny RP moments thread I do have a long about Turms having a theme song. Sadly nobody has stepped up and recorded those lovely songs. So I had to go with what I got.
    Harder to Breathe by Maroon 5
    Really if you don't get the joke I feel for you, I really do. But if you look at the lyrics for beginning of the first verse it does fit.

Now when it comes to LTCs and legacies I have more themes, but I'm going to bring to post to a close with three more songs.

For our main man Ivan. Here is
    Alcoholic by Fishbone
    Come on soon as you read Ivan ya knew it was going to be something about drinking.

Now here's a little something for a LTC, that had a chance to be a Legacy I guess but became a NPC. For Dante I have this one.
    Return of the Son of the Shoogagoogagunga by Dweezil Zappa
    I'm really kind of shocked I was able to find a copy of this online, talk about obscure. I doubt even Bubba knows this one.

Alright last one, well for now at least. Now I'm pretty sure one or more of the DJs have a song they use for the Dust Brigade theme song. And if I remember correctly I was not impressed at all. It was some wimpy techno thing. Everyone knows the Dusters are metal. Anyway here's my pick for the theme song for the DB.
    Ashes to Ashes by Damageplan featuring Jerry Cantrel

Alright people I know I'm not the only goof out there that thinks of stuff like this. So lets see some posts.
    Last edited by FoosballX; Jul 29th, 2010 at 01:21:51.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

Last edited by Trousers; Aug 1st, 2012 at 19:15:23. Reason: Broken link
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Hehe
    Ya know I was so looking for a song about big hands for her, but nothing.
    I don't PvP becasue my rlpeen is big enough so I don't need to make up for it with my epeen.

"Ahhhhh that was a good dinner. Now it's time to hit the playground and watch the little girls."

I got you, son.

Violent Femmes - blister in the sun

"Let me go on, Big hands, I know you're the one"

\o/

Obligatory hell yeah post. Finally got this working.

Has anyone anything to add to this list over time?

This list brought back some good memories of some very good times.