Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trader drains Please fix

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    We could use virus scanners that dont require sitting down. The most silly situation is a trader that drains his opponent and keeps him rooted so he cant even use those scanners.
    Rooting has nothing to do with the use of scanners.Even if you sit down, you still can't use VS if you are aggroed. If you are in a fight, you can't use scanners. I always keep my target aggroed, even when out of los. Yes, I am an annoying enemy.
    @ 5k HP trader.
    What exactly stops you from having 10k? Low hp setup is your own choice.
    Low hp setup? With enhance health perked I have 6,1k health and I have pretty much best possible equipment for pvp.

Tell me how you can magically summon 4k hp without sacrificing essential parts of traders pvp setup. Id like to hear that also
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekoblastah | 164 trader
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Captian View Post
    You also said that your in a AR and alpha setup, that doesn't mean that everyone else is.
    Exactly!

I am in max AR setup, Im alpha monster with drains. Do you know how "much" regular trader have AR if they are not in AR setup (most of the traders are not in AR setup).
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

@ 5k HP trader.
    I'm not entirely sure about traders but I think it's not too optional guessing from what I had on my MP with maxed BD. These profs usually can't reach that much HPs unless they sacrifice their main defense - evades. I know this could sound silly for an enf with 17k+ HPs

Talking about HP is indeed silly for an enf but on my tl5 NT i used to run with HP setup for some time and it did work in some situations as perks didnt cap (except agent perks but it was just an alpha kill anyway, no matter if it was 4k hp or 9k, as an agent with crit buffs is able to alphakill my enf with 17,5k through cocoon within second AS).

AO is the game of choices and it makes it fun. If you run around with dmg/ar/hatever setup combined with 5k hp you cant whine about being an alpha food. AI perks at that lvl do around 1,4k dmg pre reflects. Other perks are usually weaker and harder to land (except for tl5 lovechilds). Its ones choice if he wants faster kills or better surviability and has nothing to do with balancing or how good / bad a proffesion is.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Talking about HP is indeed silly for an enf but on my tl5 NT i used to run with HP setup for some time and it did work in some situations as perks didnt cap (except agent perks but it was just an alpha kill anyway, no matter if it was 4k hp or 9k, as an agent with crit buffs is able to alphakill my enf with 17,5k through cocoon within second AS).

AO is the game of choices and it makes it fun. If you run around with dmg/ar/hatever setup combined with 5k hp you cant whine about being an alpha food. AI perks at that lvl do around 1,4k dmg pre reflects. Other perks are usually weaker and harder to land (except for tl5 lovechilds). Its ones choice if he wants faster kills or better surviability and has nothing to do with balancing or how good / bad a proffesion is.
    Read again what I wrote. I answered all your concerns. Explain how you can have 10k hp on trader without sacrificing essential parts of traders pvp setup? It does not matter whether you use CSS(ar setup) or CS(nano setup), neither one of them gives hp. Explain what you are talking about. Its not a choice for trader to have 5-6k hp.

Roots don't affect on the use of VS. Did you understand that?

You are making claims that are not true, and they give wrong impression about tl5 trader in pvp. Unless you have argument to back up your claims, don't try to give false information for people.

Just saying
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Jekonam View Post
    Read again what I wrote. I answered all your concerns. Explain how you can have 10k hp on trader without sacrificing essential parts of traders pvp setup? It does not matter whether you use CSS(ar setup) or CS(nano setup), neither one of them gives hp. Explain what you are talking about. Its not a choice for trader to have 5-6k hp.
    As much as I hate traders and their drains I simply gotta agree with Jek on this one. I had slightly over 5k on my 170 MP in evade setup (but with maxed BD) which is the only viable PvP setup. You simply can't afford running around in full proactive because you'd become alphafood for nearly everyone. Same goes for my s10 fixer. I use QL225 Ofab chest, aruls, 1k board and s10 HP device which give quite fair amount of HPs and I'm stuck at 6k of them. Sure I could wear proactive instead of css but would that be viable? Hell no.

Edit: Low HP setup is commonly known as a setup where you aim at having as low HP as possible (i.e. not raising your BD, not using items that boost HP etc.). And this is not the case.
    Last edited by Scottik; Aug 3rd, 2010 at 12:28:51.

Roots don't affect on the use of VS. Did you understand that?

You are making claims that are not true, and they give wrong impression about tl5 trader in pvp. Unless you have argument to back up your claims, don't try to give false information for people.

Just saying
    I didnt understand it because from what i do remember you can use VS only when sitting and once you get rooted standing you cant sit down. Therefore all it takes is to drain someone and root him. He will need to get rid of root to sit and then clear drain with VS. Ql 125 free movement that will be the most popular among tl5 folks clears 49s of a root while top root lasts for 282s so you need 6 of them to clear it. As every single use locks FA for 5s, it takes 30s to get rid of the root that prevents you from trying to clear drain. As top root is instacasted and has a bit below 5s recharge its pretty easy to keep 2 – 3 people rooted and drained standing there useless.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

I didnt understand it because from what i do remember you can use VS only when sitting and once you get rooted standing you cant sit down. Therefore all it takes is to drain someone and root him. He will need to get rid of root to sit and then clear drain with VS. Ql 125 free movement that will be the most popular among tl5 folks clears 49s of a root while top root lasts for 282s so you need 6 of them to clear it. As every single use locks FA for 5s, it takes 30s to get rid of the root that prevents you from trying to clear drain. As top root is instacasted and has a bit below 5s recharge its pretty easy to keep 2 – 3 people rooted and drained standing there useless.
    You didn't understand? Ok let me say it again.

You can't use normal virus scanner while you are aggroed. The root is totally irrelevant in this matter. You can remove root, in fight or not. There are perks, items and nanos for it.

The reason why you can't use virus scanner is because the trader is keeping aggro on you. Docs do the same with ubt, spam ubt untill it lands and keep aggro on you. Same with mechs, if someone sees a serious twink stupid enough to mech, they will instantly aggro the player, making him unable to unmech because of the aggro and /shout lololol.

You still didn't do any argument for your claim about trader having 10k health @ tl5. Still waiting for you to clear this out.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Clear out what? Its possible to get a bit more HP than 5k, its your choice if you dont want it. There is nothing to clear out here. Unlike mentioned MPs who relay purely on static evades, traders have some tools that help compensating evades lost from HP based armor, aruls, huds etc. Those are crowd control and drains/debuffs from nanos/debuffs from perks. Same goes for NTs who can give up some evades and still have those 19s of godmode from NS2 and those fancy nanos from inf quest.

Im not saying that HP setups are the best, i just say that they are possible and do work in some situations so no one shoud say "zomgz i have 4-5k hp and ev0l *insert random profession here and explain why it was agent/enf/advy while it wasnt an engi with AMEP for example that has same gnak power* did gnak me!!1".
    Last edited by Ciekafsky; Aug 3rd, 2010 at 13:17:44.

You didn't understand? Ok let me say it again.

You can't use normal virus scanner while you are aggroed. The root is totally irrelevant in this matter. You can remove root, in fight or not. There are perks, items and nanos for it.
    I d say the root is worse than the aggro.

1 trader can refresh roots on a blob, but keep agro on only 1 toon.

Not every prof have perks, and nanos are much hard to cast when you ve got a drain on you...
    So if you re rooted and drained, you have ... items with short lock that you need 5 or more to remove the root, or items that remove the root once, but locks for 5min... and trader jsut has to reroot...

so, yeah, once per BS, you can use a purifying rod and press MotR ...
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Clear out what? Its possible to get a bit more HP than 5k, its your choice if you dont want it. There is nothing to clear out here. Unlike mentioned MPs who relay purely on static evades, traders have some tools that help compensating evades lost from HP based armor, aruls, huds etc. Those are crowd control and drains/debuffs from nanos/debuffs from perks. Same goes for NTs who can give up some evades and still have those 19s of godmode from NS2 and those fancy nanos from inf quest.

Im not saying that HP setups are the best, i just say that they are possible and do work in some situations so no one shoud say "zomgz i have 4-5k hp and ev0l *insert random profession here and explain why it was agent/enf/advy while it wasnt an engi with AMEP for example that has same gnak power* did gnak me!!1".
    You are contradicting what you said before. Explain what you wrote earlier.

@ 5k HP trader.
    Explain to me how you think that you can have 10k health on tl5 trader. As I already mentioned Im having 6,1k health while I have enhance health perked in top notch gear.

Its not low hp setup. 5k+ is our hp that we have. You just thought that its low hp setup without any personal experience from tl5 pvp with trader.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    I d say the root is worse than the aggro.

1 trader can refresh roots on a blob, but keep agro on only 1 toon.

Not every prof have perks, and nanos are much hard to cast when you ve got a drain on you...
    So if you re rooted and drained, you have ... items with short lock that you need 5 or more to remove the root, or items that remove the root once, but locks for 5min... and trader jsut has to reroot...

so, yeah, once per BS, you can use a purifying rod and press MotR ...
    You should have 4000 free movement stims on every tl5 toon, always. Its not that hard.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

You should have 4000 free movement stims on every tl5 toon, always. Its not that hard.
    will it change the fact that the trader can refresh the root afetre the 5th free movement and right before the 6th that would have freed you ?

no...

game balance will (maybe(tm) and soon (tm))
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    will it change the fact that the trader can refresh the root afetre the 5th free movement and right before the 6th that would have freed you ?

no...

game balance will (maybe(tm) and soon (tm))
    "Game Balance = everything that kills me"
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

This thread isn't about your petty squabbles over roots and max HP a trader can get. If you're going to do that, please go somewhere else. This thread is strictly for trader drains.

Quote Originally Posted by Captian View Post
    This thread isn't about your petty squabbles over roots and max HP a trader can get. If you're going to do that, please go somewhere else. This thread is strictly for trader drains.
    It was you who started to argue that "don't complain if you run in low hp setup with 5k health". You made the initial lie, you made the mistake ,you tried to know without knowing, you did argument without any knowledge about tl5 traders.

Things like that destroy your creditability. Do you even realize how unjustifiable stupid thing you have said in a thread where you try to cry about drains?

Sir, you have just made an intellectual suicide by destroying your own argument.
    Last edited by Jekonam; Aug 4th, 2010 at 08:10:37.
    /Jekonam | 220 ma
    /Jekoslap | 220 crat
    /Jekoblack | 220 sold
    /Jekolandsubt | 158 doc
    /Jeko | 150 fixer
    /Jekonuke | 150 nt

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    "Game Balance = everything that kills me"
    And yet you yourself argue vigorously against anything that will kill YOU.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Aug 4th, 2010 at 09:00:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    And yet you yourself argue vigorously against anything that will kill YOU.
    Misinterpretation.
    I vigorously argue against enfs that kill anyone and all.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Trader= disable you, stop cry and bring a friend when you saw one
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

We could use virus scanners that dont require sitting down. The most silly situation is a trader that drains his opponent and keeps him rooted so he cant even use those scanners.

@ 5k HP trader.

I'm not the one who said anything about HP. Read the posts before you open your mouth.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast