Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: What stats should the enforcer profession have?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    a good agent can survive that Dj..
    ive had it happen alot.
    specially if the agent times stun perks or snare perks with kiting to interrrupt the alpha.
    most agents in a BS environment doesnt have enough gear to live thru it.... thats true but u cant base a balance on that fact since then we would never ever be able to kill top end geared agents.
    So, it can happen that agents survive an enfo's alpha? Something must be very wrong!

There's quite a lot of professions who can't kill top end geared agents or docs, so the latter argument is not that good.

Finally, I wait with horror what will happen when AS goes away. Ever tried to kill a top enforcer with RRFE on BS, 1vs1, that was very inclined to not die?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    The experiment to see what makes enfos OP'ed is simple .

1. reset your 1HE/1HB setup to ... anything else.
    2. Try to kill something.
    3. /cry

All that might change but currently, that's what happens.
    Oh, so before the 1he/1hb enfos era enforcers never had ANY chance of killing anyone?
    Poor enfs
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

i was 1hb/1he since before the 1hb perks got fixed.... and it worked then aswell,
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    qft, and so, I ask again:

FC: hows that 1hb perks locking out 1he perks coming?
    It's not ... in fact it appears that FC is going to reverse the lockout. Check the perk documentation.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Finally, I wait with horror what will happen when AS goes away. Ever tried to kill a top enforcer with RRFE on BS, 1vs1, that was very inclined to not die?
    Current state of AO without AS means more for the survival of evade professions than enforcers. Agents are the ones capping AS frequently, other professions actually have difficulty capping the special on enforcer health even if it does happen on occasion.

Unfortunately, I also believe enforcers cannot be balanced in the future until 1hb and 1he perks cannot be used in conjuction with each other. At this time, 1hb and 1he combination is no more "effective" than over-effective nanos, nukes, AS+FA+SA hotswaps, etc. The AS+SA+FA hotswaps are obviously too much for any balanced game, but there were pages of whines and complaints about losing them, just like the cries for nerfs LE doubles and triples, and even some cries for nerfs to some nanos. The reason people were crying is because they were guaging the effect those changes would have in AO's current state, again forgetting that AO as a whole is going to be changed.

It is not nerfing when the values one is comparing the changes to no longer exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    Oh, so before the 1he/1hb enfos era enforcers never had ANY chance of killing anyone?
    Poor enfs
    I'll just quote myself here since you can't seem to be bothered to read what's been posted:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz
    try fighting an enfo in a 2-handed setup, the killing power is not anywhere near as prevalent.
    Nowhere has anyone suggested that enfos in any setup are unable to kill anyone. The weapon of choice before the 1hb perk fix? HEOT or 300 Wolf 6. Why? Slice n Dice really hurt low hp profs. Reaver perks were "fixed" and no longer deal damage in the same way that they did before. Is 2-HE(B) with a PE or Supernova hotswap effective? Ya it is, but it takes more skill and timing to use properly. Are there still good non 1hb/1he enfs? Herk (2he) and Dracojr (2hb) on RK1 come to mind. But for the ... I'll say novice enforcer player for lack of a better word ... why use a hotswap when you can have hard hitting stuff in a setup that you can use instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    i was 1hb/1he since before the 1hb perks got fixed.... and it worked then aswell,
    BtP and Devastating Blow work now so it's technically more effective than pre-fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    The AS+SA+FA hotswaps are obviously too much for any balanced game, but there were pages of whines and complaints about losing them
    I do beleive the complaints were about loosing hotswaps in general, not the instant AS + FA + SA alpha. Everyone pretty much agreed that 3 capping specials at the same time is over the top, except the usual trolls. Hotswapping and the ability to use multiple weapons for different situations are part of the soldier toolset, and therefore I dont want to loose it. However I agree that the FA + AS at the same time need to go.
    General of First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    The AS+SA+FA hotswaps are obviously too much for any balanced game,
    Really now gate, who uses that combo on you? How many times have you died to that and on what prof?

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Really now gate, who uses that combo on you? How many times have you died to that and on what prof?
    lol, MA's.

Not that MA need it to pwn enforcers.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    lol, MA's.

Not that MA need it to pwn enforcers.
    A MA using FA waow, nice I gots to try that sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    The combination of any two is a possible 60% of a players health in one second. Hence "Hotswaps" not "Hotswap".

Well that's the thing... what class is overpowered with hotswaps now? Let's see the ppl that use hotswaps are some shades, some agents, MAs, AR soldiers, some keepers, hmm am I missing anyone here... don't think so but anyway, none of the profs are overpowered and I don't hear anyone crying about those profs.

Soldiers/fixers don't even hotswap but they have burst+fling+AS+FA and they aren't really that overpowered as well.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456