Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Crat Def

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    root them.
    This isn't about CC. This is about how my one defence, evades, are simply not up to par anymore. All of the AR professions can hit borderline my def rating, give them a few obs and im simply teared apart.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Waahash View Post
    To the top! 7k def crats by tomorrow! Then their main problem should be solved.

All that is left, is to give them access to 1 trader drain. This should keep things from going OP, because now they have to land a drain to keep their effective def rating instead of it being static.
    The day Bureaucrats get Divest is the day I quit
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    The day Bureaucrats get Divest is the day I quit
    Plunder then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    This isn't about CC. This is about how my one defence, evades, are simply not up to par anymore. All of the AR professions can hit borderline my def rating, give them a few obs and im simply teared apart.
    And you're asking for another 500 AAD to reach over 4K static defense in "AR setup" ? That's the way you wanna solve your issue ?
    You were talking about perkability. You are mostly unperkable. AI Perks will no longer check AAO twice. You are unperkable. Shades can perk ya ? Sure, when their Evades debuff Procs land, which is, when exactly ? Always ? One root and they're no longer an issue. That's why you have been given CC tools in the first place, no ? Shades' NR is lolworthy, bad example sir.

MR people will perk ya. As they can pretty much perk anyone else, that's kinda intended. It ain't the end of the World. When things are gonna be balanced back and forth, MR will be easy to avoid, I mean, you'll be able to pop DtB in order to avoid it without too much hassle. I know, it's got a long recharge, it ain't like MR was always up either tbh. Special Attacks. AS will be a bit less troublesome as well. No more AS/SA/FA consecutively btw. Your point ?
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    One root and they're no longer an issue. That's why you have been given CC tools in the first place, no ? Shades' NR is lolworthy, bad example sir.
    Ever pvp'ed Babek on a cc prof?
    Didnt think so :>
    It was miracle to land GRM on him more than once.

Just cuz majority of shades suck doesnt mean that they are lolworthy, kinda similiar to MA's

Also: im pretty sure Hellrule speaks about our CURRENT situation. Not post rebalance. Atm crats are way too perkable :/
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    Also: im pretty sure Hellrule speaks about our CURRENT situation. Not post rebalance.
    which is why this thread is retarded, go sit on your hands until the rebalance is over. oh no! you can actually die occasionally! halp!! plx fix!!
    ~Techmagos -220/30/70 Engi
    ~Aasimi -220/21/xx Agent
    ~Nyrlathotek9 -174/14/xx Sold

rk1>rk2™

And you're asking for another 500 AAD to reach over 4K static defense in "AR setup" ? That's the way you wanna solve your issue ?
    You were talking about perkability. You are mostly unperkable. AI Perks will no longer check AAO twice. You are unperkable. Shades can perk ya ? Sure, when their Evades debuff Procs land, which is, when exactly ? Always ? One root and they're no longer an issue. That's why you have been given CC tools in the first place, no ? Shades' NR is lolworthy, bad example sir.

MR people will perk ya. As they can pretty much perk anyone else, that's kinda intended. It ain't the end of the World. When things are gonna be balanced back and forth, MR will be easy to avoid, I mean, you'll be able to pop DtB in order to avoid it without too much hassle. I know, it's got a long recharge, it ain't like MR was always up either tbh. Special Attacks. AS will be a bit less troublesome as well. No more AS/SA/FA consecutively btw. Your point ?
    Firstly those numbers being thrown around simply are not true, w/o towers and org contracts anyway. Look at my equip. My crat runs around with almost 3.7k base and as you can see, he is full def setup. With towers/obs/12m i can hit pretty much 4k, but towers are impossible, and obs wouldn't reflect a toon properly.

Shade proc debuff? No MA Prof. Its called draining your bot l2play. Some people swear they know everything about game mechanics

Far from unperkable. My setup is in equip for the world to see. I get perked daily. Give me pointers kthanks
    Secretly Clan

Realistically, crats arent getting perked.

Yes, you may be perked by one or two perks, but being hit by 1, and dodging 15 does not classify you as "omg we get perked and need more defence"

Why not just bring back stun procs cause thats realistically all that has changed from crats being TEH AWESOME LOVECHILD FOTM (they were) to where they are now.

But whatever you choose, the answer isnt "lol more evades", if you havent noticed theres not a lot of classes who are perk reliant on the BS now anyway, due to the fact everyone is playing a class that is unperkable
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Other unperkable classes have heals. Or blockers. Or absorbs. We have none.
    Stick to asking for 500ar for your enforcer plx
    Secretly Clan

Other unperkable classes have heals. Or blockers. Or absorbs. We have none.
    Stick to asking for 500ar for your enforcer plx
    I honestly hope you are not reffering to the Fixer HoTs as 'heals'. Because lets face it, the Fixer HoTs are fkn awful.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Firstly those numbers being thrown around simply are not true, w/o towers and org contracts anyway. Look at my equip. My crat runs around with almost 3.7k base and as you can see, he is full def setup. With towers/obs/12m i can hit pretty much 4k, but towers are impossible, and obs wouldn't reflect a toon properly.

Shade proc debuff? No MA Prof. Its called draining your bot l2play. Some people swear they know everything about game mechanics

Far from unperkable. My setup is in equip for the world to see. I get perked daily. Give me pointers kthanks
    Are you kidding me or something ? For the sake of this argument, I'm going to quote the words of a PvP Crat.

Quote Originally Posted by techprince View Post
    End game crat can get effective evades of 3750+ (Without Def Hud).
    Which results in having something like 3,9K with Def3. But I can rather understand you don't will to use that, so let's say without. 3,7K, yes.

Draining your pets ? Well, surely. That won't perk 3,7K AR though, no dude, not for 90% of Shades, maybe 95%. How many Shades do you happen to meet in BS ? Lawl, seriously. Yes sir, MA Professional, and I know game mechanics, and I also know end-game Shades' AR, I duelled Babek countless times, also had a couple of chats with this Shade. Put on Def3, end of story. Root the Shade, end of story. NR perked/SD Shades are too few to be taken as examples to whine about your "lack of defense". You failed, I think that is official.
    Last edited by Soliartist; Jul 24th, 2010 at 22:28:10.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Look at my setup. Run it thru a skill calculator. Have your result.
    Come to Bor. Find me a decent shade.
    Watch him perk me.
    l2play
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Raggeh View Post
    Oh boohoo.

Shades perk my Engy too but I don't come here screaming for Perk Blockers. All your doing is screaming for godmode like a child.

Deal with it.
    Engi's aren't an evade profession.
    Crats are.
    Engi's have reflects/coon line/heals.
    Crats do not.
    Secretly Clan

Considering I got a high AR MA. Considering I cannot perk most Crats in BS with something close to 3,450 AR, I don't have to run anything to know Crats do not have less than 3,5K (at the very least) static def sort of easily with an end-game setup. I don't need to learn to play, in fact it does not mean anything to me.

Though you'd better follow your own pieces of "advice" before starting to give some to anyone else, sir.
    I don't even need to run any kind of calculation. I made my MA setup on Auno. Let's see. 200 less AAD, similar Evades in my AR setup. Yeah. Motivational Speech: Improved Heroic Measures. ~ +610 all in all, AAD, comparated to my MA. So, unless my MA has less than 3K static def (LOL), yes, I'm right. And don't start to tell me "but I run another Aura" or whatsoever. Your problem tbh, you can do it. Don't needa whine about this. If you were suggesting something more sensed why not.
    But no.

Engi's aren't an evade profession.
    Crats are.
    Engi's have reflects/coon line/heals.
    Crats do not.
    Crats can get nearly 4k Evades.
    Engi's can't.
    Crats have Roots/Snares/Calms/Charms.
    Engi's don't. (Besides the ****ty 5m Snare on the bot that pulses every 30s, hardly controllable)

As for heals, it has a 5min lockout, our Bio Rej is your DTB.
    Coon? Lol. We are Perkable, you are not. Coon doesn't last 3s in TL7 BS.

The Crat toolset is fine. The Crat defense is fine. Stop trying to lobby for even more retarded changes to an already baised PvP system.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    snip
    What are you perk-able by now?
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

*snipped numbers*
    Similiar evades? Crats hit 1.8-9k static evades before aad.
    MA's have a lot more than that so it does not matter how much more aad I have.
    Not to mention your constant +200/+800 buff being cycled.
    You keep proving your lack of knowledge MA professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggeh View Post
    *snipped nonsense*.
    Seen plenty of engi's tank full on alphas from numerous professions without sweat. But this thread isn't about engineers. Its about how crats cannot.

It's sad to see how little knowledge you all have about crats and pvp in general.
    Secretly Clan

My bad for the Evades thingie, obviously. In this setup my MA has like 2,2-2,3K Evades Skills.
    And we are talking about static defense rating. Acrobat does not count. Don't even try to flame me about my position and MA knowledge. You're far from being able to teach me anything about the Profession I represent.

All the Crats I've been asking answer the exact same thing. You are mostly unperkable, my point does not change. Put it the way you want, you cannot claim to be perkable while stating to have an end-game setup. Especially when you take Shades as example. You can remain unperkable against Shades, I'm pretty confident about that. Maybe Babek would make an exeption, but well ...
    Last edited by Soliartist; Jul 24th, 2010 at 23:37:33.

We were talking about static def, which includes it all.

And mostly unperkable is true, amongst non end game toons. But theres no fun in that. I don't see the point in feeling unperkable in a room full of greens. My def is simply not up to par against other end game toons.
    Secretly Clan

We were talking about static def, which includes it all.
    I always thought that "static" meant something that runs all the time. Or skill stats that remain a constant.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast