Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Enfs and Attack rating

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    yeh i agree u got alot of survivability as an enf with 2he.. but u realy do crap dmg... ur alpha is even worse then keeper alpha so u dont have the power to take down anyone alone.
    Really? No one else saw this?

and if u think that any ranged toon should be able to actually stand toe to toe with a melee class ur idiotic cause that would just be plain dumb OP once the ranged class starts to tkite in that case, and beleive me the ranged people will still kite.
    Soldiers are ranged toons. They are also a tank class. Your point is moot. Secondly, you complained about how op'ed evades are and how you need MR to kill us. I told you i would show you how wrong you are. So now you say I dont need to because melee kills evade classes if they aren't kiting? So whats your point exactly? O. You didn't have one I see.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Actually you're a little lost here. Good players will just ignore your alpha, and then ignore you. There's a reason they will kill the Enforcer last, because

2) The enforcer is not actually a threat
    Rofl...

ITT: nab RK1 enfs who need to l2p omg lol wow... you enfs over there sound like you truly suck :X

Good players will just ignore your alpha
    What profs are you talking about here? Because I can't just simply "ignore" the alpha.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I'm having a little trouble seeing how enfo's are worse off then shades kink. Ar is roughly the same depending on the setup. Shade has more def but half to 1/3 the hp depending on setups. Healing..never ran the numbers honestly, seems about the same.

Shades have the worst time of any prof for roots for lack of comp lit and everybody keeps saying perk SD. So do I give up the ability to perk anything but docs and engi's or give up all my def for those removers? Probly have to give up the ar, if I dropped any perks that added def I'd have less then an enfo with shade hp, I'd be dead before I hit the root remover button.

Have to give the edge in Coon to enfo's for obvious reasons what is it 50k worth on an enfo in the time a shade gets 5k reduction? (who's idea was that tattoo anyway *shrug*)

Speed..well effectively the same. I'd like to see that changed but if they do I Imagine they would need to nerf enfo runspeed a bit so fixers can remain kings depending on how it was fixed.

Alpha is just as deadly on both but shades have faster recharge so give them the edge there.

Nano resist, well yeah no contest there, edge goes to enfo, hell my tl5 enfo has more nano resist then my 220 shade lol.

Levels..enfo is viable at any level, shade not so much, pretty limited to tl7 although I thought I did well for myself as a pvp shade at tl5 I was no where near as capable as tl7.

So what do we have...

Enfo pros: Amost twice the nano resist, better free movements, better root resist and root removal nano, 2-3 times the hp (depending on setups) more damage reduction/absorbs/better coon

same or similar: Roughly the same ar , Run speed (game mechanic, enfo's have more they just can't use it) healing (I think shades have slightly more if we get lucky with procs and slightly less if we don't so I'm calling it the same) Similar alpha, dead is dead and both can make things they perk dead real quick.

Enfo's cons: generally less evades Higher recharge on their alpha. Lower sneak...not that it matters much but it does count. Alpha could fit in here too, its similar but there are a few times when shade alpha (beyond the recharge) has an advantage over enfo.

The advantages enfo's hold over shade seem much larger then the downsides. I mean at best you could argue that enfo's are almost as crappy as shades, but just as bad or worse off then shades? I'm not seeing it.
    Hazed Hematuria 220/30 Solitus Shade

Quote Originally Posted by Hematuria View Post
    snip
    Concerning healing, enfos have MUCH more reliable healing than shades, we have to actually land our heals.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

In all seriousness, this thread should be reported for trolling.
    So should your post.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by notcrattey View Post
    Concerning healing, enfos have MUCH more reliable healing than shades, we have to actually land our heals.
    This is true, hence the disclaimer about landing procs and such.

umm im pretty sure that kinkstaah ment that shades doesnt get perked cause u have def not that enfs was crapier in pvp then shades...
    enfs / shades id guess are pretty much in the same situation in alot of cases in pvp... if we can perk it we can dmg it.. if not we cant do ****.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

umm im pretty sure that kinkstaah ment that shades doesnt get perked cause u have def not that enfs was crapier in pvp then shades...
    enfs / shades id guess are pretty much in the same situation in alot of cases in pvp... if we can perk it we can dmg it.. if not we cant do ****.
    If thats the case then sorry my mistake. I took a few of his post to be holding up shades as better. And yes offensively they are very similar, there isn't much effective difference, mostly due to great perks and similar ar.

Mostly the problems I see enfo's having aren't actually enfo problems but melee problems. CC not affecting them as much as the rest does put them somewhat ahead of the pack.

Oh and its worth mentioning that pet profs suffer from these problems to some extent as well. Just fixing the disparity between melee and ranged would solve half the balance issue alone.
    Last edited by Hematuria; Jul 20th, 2010 at 21:40:46. Reason: forgot pets

Most classes have one class that completley wtfpwns them.
    Enfs don't.
    Generally the class that is supposed to pwn them also has one of those nemesis nanos that will help them do it. Based on that, nts are supposed to be able to kill ENFs, but even nts have a hard time at. If a NT controls the fight from start to finish, sure, they can take out an enf. But if an enf is released from root for a split second, they will be able to catch up with the nt, stun, and murder them in literally like 2 seconds.
    Any other class the ENF can just faceroll. They have enough static ar to perk almost anyone, and using challanger+mongo rage they can perk ANYONE even when they have dance of fools and limber both up.
    The combination of easy to get high runspeed, easy to get root removal (excluding nt roots), very very high NR (what other class can buff NR by 1200?), and very very high HP make them a ridiculously powerful force to be reckoned with.
    Enf is a dominant class in pvp at any level range. They're pretty much the only class that can claim that. Where is the balance in this?
    Hailing from Kirkland Washington
    Enfraam 217/21 NT
    10,000 levels

enfs got soldiers that more or less wtfpwns them.
    and fixers is reaaaaaaaaaaaaly friggen hard.
    and no ur wrong.. a fixer with DoF and limber up cant be perked with MR.

enfs got soldiers that more or less wtfpwns them.
    and fixers is reaaaaaaaaaaaaly friggen hard.
    lolpractice?

Quote Originally Posted by mcknucklesamwich View Post
    lolpractice?
    l2p?

l2p?
    omg good one! I'm 100% sure I'm the one asking for 500 AR here, because, clearly, Enf's aren't OP'd enough.

Most of the enfs on RK2 stopped playing because easymode is ...uh, not a challenge?

Are you saying you can't make easymode work? Do you also need TMS and CH to make it work?

In all seriousness, if you can't make enf work, you might want to take up lawn bowling.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Jul 21st, 2010 at 06:01:11.

/popcorn
    *looks around*
    "Anyone?"

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    omg good one! I'm 100% sure I'm the one asking for 500 AR here, because, clearly, Enf's aren't OP'd enough.

Most of the enfs on RK2 stopped playing because easymode is ...uh, not a challenge?

Are you saying you can't make easymode work? Do you also need TMS and CH to make it work?

In all seriousness, if you can't make enf work, you might want to take up lawn bowling.
    Lets see
    I dont want it for enfs:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...27&postcount=6

I aggree with it
    you? http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...43&postcount=7
    (i think 2he enf (off) near same anyway)
    what do you think whats our AR?
    our def to good but keepers should ask for? http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=577310

yes killing greens and noobs easy and with 2x weapon perkline to easy
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...4&postcount=20
    Last edited by Ilyrik; Jul 21st, 2010 at 07:46:34.

Where do fixers put both def perks up at once? Thats almost like popping coon and endurance boost at once. DoF is btw enough to fck up a MR gank.
    Last edited by Lisergia; Jul 21st, 2010 at 09:27:03.

as an enf with 2he.. but u realy do crap dmg... ur alpha is even worse then keeper alpha so u dont have the power to take down anyone alone.
    Oh, right, good one
    Are you by any chance a relative of kink?

Btw, if you really really believe that, invent a time machine, go back in time, roll an RK2 toon and watch Forz pvp some people........with "a gimpy 2he weapon"...

ur realy delerious..... ignore getting perkd?... hell a shade can alpha my enf in just about 5 secs if hes lucky with the stuns.
    Any enf getting "alpha'ed"....moreover in "5 seconds"....needs to reroll the game he's playing.
    I suggest you go and play Pokemon Online. At least Pikachu doesnt get alphaed in 5 seconds...i think. (Unless there's naked Misty around?)

i dunno where u pvp...... but atleast on atlanten the soldiers and fixers learn to land -evade stuff on the target and once they do even greens cap FA 100% ...
    Oh wow! Because fixer's -250 evades magically make you land ALL fa's!
    Soldier's -700 MIGHT have some better impact but even in that case its not 100%, and surely not from greens.
    Did you ever pvp on ur enf?

1he/1hb enf drops pretty fast. (...)
    (...)every class has a chance to take us down
    You forgot to mention "with 20 other people attacking them".

and enforcers get exactly 0 new shining toys to play with in the rebalance..... with EVERY OTHER CLASS GETTING NEW INTERESTTING THINGS AND BOOSTS AT THE SAME TIME AS THEY ARE TAKING NERFS.
    And thats finally some good news. Maybe after it hits live, enfs will be semi-balanced.

enforcers will end up at the bottom of the food chain
    Did you know that the moon banana has a bicycle on the white mouse of that cloud there in the sky?
    Also, have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like?
    (both sentences make as much sense as most of your posts)
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

I just wanted to say 2hb is the nerfest!....That is all
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Citymusic08 - 220/30/70 - Fixed!!!
    Alts
    Citytank Enfo 220/21 2hb love please!
    Drtrey Doc 220/17
    Citycrat Crat 202/20
    Treyeb04 Enfo 60/6 2hb here too lol
    Dealornodeal Trader 25/3 Subway Trader
    Saxobul3 Agent 150/18
    Citykeeper Keeper 200/19 BS/S7 Twink

hmm if u dont agree that a 2he enf has weaker alpha then a keeper ur complelty wrong..
    same 2he perks.
    a 2he enf would either run with colossal health - thats 1 attack perk that is 100% land that does about 200-1k dmg in pvp.
    or troll form - thats 2 stuns on a 3 min recharge that is dependant from brawl to land and 1 of them does 2500ish in pvp.
    or brawler - thats another 2 attack perks where the first one is low chance of stun and does about 100 dmg in pvp and the second is a low chance of stun that does about 400 dmg in pvp unles the first stun lands then it does maybe 800 dmg in pvp and is a 100% stun.
    or manners of mongo - wich has 3 attack perks with chance of stun that does realy low dmg in pvp aswell.
    a 2he enf has pretty good defence.. from biosheilding, colossal health, and most likely troll form.
    where they get alot more healing then a 1he/1hb enf would get.
    now im not 100% sure what perklines a keeper would take but id guess they would get the street samurai and reaver lines... wich both gives good DD perks that is dependant on 2he.
    thus they have a better offence then a 2he enf.
    also noone can argue against that a keper has better def then enfs.
    alot more evades... better healing... and same coon....
    hell i cant perk the top keepers on my enf w/o MR.and everyone knows that keepers are in a ****ty place offensively atm in pvp. same with 2he enfs.

1he / 1hb enfs works well in pvp.... same with 1hb/piercing those combos have the offensive power that the 2he and 2hb enfs lack.
    mostly thnx to sneak attack combined with the perks and 2 low def checking perks.

but this whole thread has been a cry for nerf enfs....
    and as i have said several times in this post..... 1he/1hb enfs are OP vs undeargeared toons..
    but isnt that kinda the point in getting endgame gear?
    to actually get better vs the UNDERGEARED players.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast