Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Enfs and Attack rating

well problem now since the strafe nerfing is that everyone can easily get capped runspeed so enforcers cant realy run away now either.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    lol.

no you twit, the point is that enf is the one prof you need CONC perks to land on to kill, otherwise it's like hitting your favorite UFC champ with a flyswatter until he cowers to your physical prowess. gunna happen anytime soon? sure boss.
    Hokay.. So you're saying you depend on nanofeast (3500/2*0,7=1225 pvp dmg) and bot confinement (1900/2*0,7=665 pvp dmg) to kill enfs.

That's about 5-7% of an enfs hp. Yet you depend on it to kill an enf?
    I suggest you change strategy.

@ tl5 the enf has less hp ofc but you also dont get bot confinement and nano feast is less powerful, about 980 pvp dmg. Which is also 5-7% of the enfs total hp.

Ofcourse all dmg helps but you'er saying it's possible with conc perks and totally impossible without them. And I'm saying that's silly.

Besides, we have evaders dodging evade checking perks checking ALL the time. Why shouldn't there be one or two classes that can resist conc perks?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    respoce to Koizumi....
    Its response.

usually i start off fighting in BS by hiding in the crowd and trying to divest everyone i can tab..
    lol, damn nice tactic! i didnt know divests drained CL to oblivion so that players cant use VS anymore.

if the enforcer doesnt spot u before u got a divest on him hes gonna loose his rage in 30 seconds or less.... usually alot less cause whats the likelyhood that he refreshed rage the second u drain him.
    once rage is gone enforcers are down to 2050ish NR wish is less teh most other professions and u can drain teh living crap out of him.....
    Oh boy....
    Allrighty, so lets assume that your divest lands, sooo according to what you say, a good enforcer thinks:
    Hmmm...i got drained, daaaamn, must be some good ass trader in there, im practically doomed right now, gosh dang it...well, i theoretically could just cast the lower rage, but heck, why would i think of that, im just a stupid enf, and it'd be such a pity to waste that damn good trader's effort. Oh well, hiho decon, missed ya

sure an enf can use a lower rage but 2800 NR isnt that hard to land stuff thru and when the second drain lands
    Oh....150% nr check vs a 2800 NR! Thats soooooo going to land, especially with 5 sec recharge of that drain!

he cant use the lower rage either.
    Assuming the enforcer faries are asleep and that drain magically lands?
    Also assuming that the enforcer is blindly unaware and lets the trader fully drain him?
    Well, weird, one would think that IP'ing MM enough to be able to actually cast lower rage WITH both drains(as impossible as that sounds) on would be a good solution(afair 150~mm, right? IP a little bit or swap the HUD3 for nanoskills one+IP mm a bit less if you wanna save on IP and dont mind swapping{not like its gonna happen all that often}), but what do i know...

an enf w/o his alpha up isnt very dangerous. so learn to soak up the first initial chock of dmg and u will most likely win.
    Because regulars from dual wielding and an SA that should be up in a moment after that alpha arent all that dangerous to that 9k hp

Seriously, you've built yourself a tombstone with engraved "here lies my pvp knowledge, it never actually moved from here".
    Sorry, i stopped reading the rest of your post after reading the first part of it.
    No point in commenting any other sillyness coming out from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    There is ONE god *amned class IG that has a chance to sometimes resist the stupendously overpowered debuffs and other nanos flying around left and right and you are complaining about that one class??
    RETARDED
    Right....because one class in AO has NR!
    Wow, ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    <canihazatroll>
    NT nukes aren't really that OP.
    NT already should win vs any enf
    Traders can definitely beat enforcers.
    </canihazatroll>
    lol'd, good trollspam sir

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    Most of these classes aren't even in the BS right now, though. So killing the half of professions that arent actually in the BS anymore is somehow OP? OK.
    Saying that x professions dont go to BS is quite a sad excuse for an OPness of enf toolset.
    Couldnt come with anything better? Getting old, eh?
    Last edited by Koizumi; Jul 29th, 2010 at 12:19:55.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    I*snip*)
    no point in responding to any moer of ur threads when all u can do is point out spelling and minor misstakes instead of responding to facts about the actual game.
    i know how ot pvp well on the classes i play.
    most people on RK 1 should be able to admit to that.

second of all i did 4 BS in a row and with a CM on me i landed divest first time 100% on both the clan enfs that was in that BS ... and they are both of equal or better gear then my trader...

and yes they had to gang up on me to actually kill me or i would haev kicked their asses 1 on 1.

that alone is proof enough that enfs can be beaten in BS... u can use ur paper pvp and retarded remarks about my spelling or that i called AMS 5 for 10 when it was 5 am in the morning and i made the post and was to lazy / tired to actually check auno for the correct name to try and discredit me... but i have played an endgame enf and i have played vs endgame enfs on other profs and i know i can beat endgame enfs and i know i can kill with endgame enfs.... nothing u can say is gonna change that so keep crying or try to practise ur pvp.
    Last edited by Moonbolt; Jul 29th, 2010 at 12:42:10.

second of all i did 4 BS in a row and with a CM on me i landed divest first time 100% on both the clan enfs that was in that BS ... and they are both of equal or better gear then my trader...
    Wow, you got some sh**ty pvpers there on RK1
    Also, CM, lol

that alone is proof enough that enfs can be beaten in BS...
    Or that you fight crappy enfs.
    Or that you make up stuff out of the blue to cover up your lack of knowledge about pvp.
    You survived...You prevailed....Yet a bird's flight knows no end...
    Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kawaii "Koizumi" Akira - 220/25/70 soon-to-be-Berserk MA (refreshing!)
    Deadalus "Yumeno" Proxy - 220/30/70 Former stunwhore
    One "Namichan" Piece - 220/30/68 Drainwhore
    Aj Ar "Spawara" Triplenab - 220/24/45 Nuke-Welder
    IOmnomnomjoor "Emohatetellz" - 2/0/0 TL5 killer in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    How about this new nano for enfs, it takes random amount of nanoskills and nano to cast, when landed on random opponent it debuffs random weaponskill by random amount for an unspecified length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Hokay.. So you're saying you depend on nanofeast (3500/2*0,7=1225 pvp dmg) and bot confinement (1900/2*0,7=665 pvp dmg) to kill enfs.

That's about 5-7% of an enfs hp. Yet you depend on it to kill an enf?
    I suggest you change strategy.

@ tl5 the enf has less hp ofc but you also dont get bot confinement and nano feast is less powerful, about 980 pvp dmg. Which is also 5-7% of the enfs total hp.

Ofcourse all dmg helps but you'er saying it's possible with conc perks and totally impossible without them. And I'm saying that's silly.

Besides, we have evaders dodging evade checking perks checking ALL the time. Why shouldn't there be one or two classes that can resist conc perks?
    naw I got 9 Conc, so thats like umm, about 1200-1400 pvp damage.

But even if I can perk enf with conc, it still doesn't mean a kill, it means CLOSER to a kill... but alas, no dice... yet.

waiting for the rebalance eagerly. Not sure yet what difference it'll make, but all I know is zero enf kills yet :/

bleh.

i dont get the point where u laugh at a trader pvping with mochams on them?

and shhh.... ur tiresome
    u got nothing with substance to say so u better stop talking now...

If enforcers had that reverse knockback keepers are getting, traders would never beat enforcers who just spam 10 attack perks and SA on the trader. If enforcers did not have the NR rage gives them, enforcers would never beat a trader.

Distance vs resistance, this is what determines a fight between a kiting trader and an enforcer chasing them down. The only thing I hate about trader vs enforcer fights is that the fight is lost for the enforcer as soon as the drains land, and they land on either the first or second attempt in most situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatester View Post
    If enforcers had that reverse knockback keepers are getting, traders would never beat enforcers who just spam 10 attack perks and SA on the trader. If enforcers did not have the NR rage gives them, enforcers would never beat a trader.

Distance vs resistance, this is what determines a fight between a kiting trader and an enforcer chasing them down. The only thing I hate about trader vs enforcer fights is that the fight is lost for the enforcer as soon as the drains land, and they land on either the first or second attempt in most situations.
    The second drain has to be mmuch harder to land, imo.

1 drain = almost equal fight
    2 drains = retarded.

Imo, if traders could do a defensive drain for example:

on target -250 all skills, -150 AAO
    on self +250 all skills, +150 AAD

Then the trader gets a net benefit of 550 effective evades

Then, if the second drain is significantly harder to land, you end up with far more even fights. IMO, the problem is the drains. Drains are hard to balance.

they are either way OP'd or way UP'd depending on the situation and who see's who first. Traders are friggin tricky to deal with from a dev's POV.. I bet.

u do realise that tradershave 3 drains right??
    Divest is -350 skills and 150 AR and 90% resist
    Plunder -350 skills and 150 AR and 150% resist
    corporate protection - 350 AAO target + 300 AAD trader 100% resist.
    so the second drain are harder to land and got longer recharge but u land divest then Corp prot then Plunder.

Don't forget corporate protection +300aad for the trader and -350aao for the vict...target.
    Last edited by Agreement; Jul 30th, 2010 at 04:10:32. Reason: ninja'ed

u do realise that tradershave 3 drains right??
    Divest is -350 skills and 150 AR and 90% resist
    Plunder -350 skills and 150 AR and 150% resist
    corporate protection - 350 AAO target + 300 AAD trader 100% resist.
    so the second drain are harder to land and got longer recharge but u land divest then Corp prot then Plunder.
    yea, I knew they has more than 2, I have a 110 trader, but I didn't know they can do 350 skills on one drain, I thought it was only 250.

TRaders are retarded. these drains need a rework.

there isn't one prof in game who can function after -700 skills, (+proc), and -300 AAO

That is ridiculous. And thats not even counting CP or the AAD drain.

that is at TL 7 they can drain that much tho....
    at TL 5 its less.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    yea, I knew they has more than 2, I have a 110 trader, but I didn't know they can do 350 skills on one drain, I thought it was only 250.

TRaders are retarded. these drains need a rework.

there isn't one prof in game who can function after -700 skills, (+proc), and -300 AAO

That is ridiculous. And thats not even counting CP or the AAD drain.
    That's sorta working as intended, you're supposed to kill the trader before all those things land or if you don't well, you die.

That's also how the trader become a real evade prof for his target.

Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    That's sorta working as intended, you're supposed to kill the trader before all those things land or if you don't well, you die.
    Drains shouldn't last three and a half minutes on the target (in trader ncu would be fine though). Thirty seconds should be the maximum imo. It should take a little more work than it does today to keep someone crippled.

Quote Originally Posted by Koizumi View Post
    lol'd, good trollspam sir

Saying that x professions dont go to BS is quite a sad excuse for an OPness of enf toolset.
    Couldnt come with anything better? Getting old, eh?
    Yeah, the only classes enfs can reliably kill are the ones that are too badly off to actually queue BS, meaning practicaly none..

Also you never replied to any of the other statements I mentioned, again.

That's sorta working as intended, you're supposed to kill the trader before all those things land...
    Yeah, instantly.
    Noone said Traders were unbalanced, or that enfs couldnt cast a lower rage and try and run away (blinds will stop that ), but just that you can't do any damage to them if you are drained.

Which is pretty true, as well. Same as how you cant really do damage to crats unless they stand still infront of you for two minutes.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

According to this, in the new scheme, enfos will never kill traders then since most damage perks are going to 2 second execution. Alphas will be redefined and traders are going to benefit alot.

Anyways, this isn't a thread about traders. The outcome of a trader vs. enfo encounter is determined within the first few second of the fight. It's almost predictable. No PVP should be like that.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Putting flame proof armour on and stepping into the fray.

I play a 220 Enf w/out top gear, I wear a full set of ofab, some of it upgraded. I DO have Xan upgraded beast weapons 1hb/1he, can't cast top line nanos yet and I have yet to equip any beta symbs... I am a casual player (have three kids and a rather demanding job) so I play maybe one or two hours a pop once or twice a week. I can solo anything on RK (well not anything dustbrigade or prisoners, but anything else) But I cannot solo anything in inf ....

PVP? Well I want to but I grow very weary! I spend every BS being insta killed by just about anything unless it is 10 levels below me. I spam my 12 perks on someone and maybe I get them to 25% health (that is when my perks land, if I dont land my perks I see nothing happen on the opponents health bar) While I activate my cocoon and wait to get any perk back my opponent has fully healed, my coon is down in 10 seconds and another 5 seconds I have 0 hp. Back to chamber cast layers and challenger, warp out, and another ten second battle back to chamber rince repeat.

Now I am no expert PVP:er I am no ubah player, I don't have all the phatz. I am probably an average casual player. It aggros me that I have nothing to give in PVP (except as a behe casting service). It annoys me that the ONLY way to be able to solo kill anything in BS is to get a full CC so I up my AR enough to land a few perks, and even if I could land the perks I STILL would not kill the opponent.

So go ahead, call me a lousy player, tell me to re-roll my game, my char whatever. I love AO, I have played the game since 2001, I love to play but I am seriously considering completely giving up on PVP and I am also considering retiring my Enf as it seems that unless you are a soldier full alien armour is a requirement for successful gameplay PVP or PVM.

I don't know how unbalanced other classes are, all I know is that for a casual player endgame is not really possible as an Enf.

Quote Originally Posted by olterman View Post
    snip
    No need to worry about being flamed my friend. This is just a core issue with the AO pvp system, because it creates such a GAP between "casual" and "hardcore", a gap so huge it's almost stupid.

So thank you for sharing your experiences.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast