Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MA's and pvp

WTF, something is wrong with this thread. Im sure he meant nerf traders!
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

its IMPOSSIBLE for me to kill a MA even at lvl 150

Ok, let me get this straight, you expect to kill a lvl 200 MA at lvl 150? If I didn't miss something than you are a loony.
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

Man, oh man.

I don't know how many times I've been killed by Celestiness, Pomy, Razers, and more recently Johiyat and Allibobba...and pretty much any other clanner I've seen in a 25% zone.

But that's what I get for being only a 151 trader that still uses a HD because I have no crit scope. I just try to be as annoying as I can with my debuffs before I die. And die I do....often. Won't hear me complain, though. It's what I get for sticking around.

Guess I'm saying just deal and stfu.

Takima
    General of the First Order
    151 Trader
    RK1
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Lol 151 trader with Home Defenders is what we like to call free kill

But anyway where did i say that i want someone nerfed?

If you cant kill MAs stay away from them.
    Duel someone you have a chance to kill instead

Nerfing sux.
    Pnh "Stian" Anyone? - 210/12 NT - Veteran of Forsaken
    Kjærringa med staven er vannskapt
    o.O

Angry GAWD

Play a MA up to 170ish..
    Then you will see how squishy we really are..
    We are not overpowered at all..

dez, ur an agent, if im not mistaken? use your roots and you will do fine

MAs is quite long from overpowered imho.. personally i think of MA somewhat in the middle.. i rather try to kill a MA over a fixer/soldier/doc when im in 2ho.. tho first choice is the nanomageproffs and agents .. that is if no traders is around.. traders is always the first choice.. not coz they are particularly easy, but just so that i can go on hand have fun and not go to the bunker and wait for X minutes...
    Last edited by Znails; Oct 10th, 2002 at 09:56:08.
    Znails

Nerf agents

If lvl 150 agent expects to be able to kill a lvl 200 MA, then agents must be overpowered.

Seriously though, as Znails said, all you need to do is root. Sure the MA will break it, but while is is doing this he can't heal or hit you.

And MAs range attacks if with a bow are not all that great.

I'm guessing the real problem here is the river seasons XP. Nerf that and leave my prof alone.
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

damn

happy to be a first choice target : )
    i love to run in 2HO with Pat9 and johyhat at my back

Tavumebotte trader 174

Originally posted by Azzazzimon
    Can it be because you got killed twice by lvl 200 MAs today?

But havn't a fixer and a NT killed you today too?
    No, because he can go FP trader Dueled him in mmd selfbuffed, what a mistake...
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Nerf Pomy's post ablities.

She ownz

I think you mis-read a bit of my post...

I said that I cant kill a MA at level 150... I meant the MA being 150.. I myself am 177.

Roots are no use as Im sure that every single MA that pvp's has a debuff hotkeyed...

I have seen my mistake recently though.. The MA's I fought are all outside buffed Guild twinks... Full set of Dragon armour is kinda tough to shoot through. especially if they have RRFE and Behemoth on, also cause they can fight full speed at 50% so I cant hit them without draining, but by this time Ive been owned by the massively ( now ) overpowered UVC and Bow.

Only MA's will say that UVC isnt an un-balancing element of the MA's arsenal... ( oh...... and those that have MA Uber pvp twinks on the go... )

Originally posted by Deezlar
    I think you mis-read a bit of my post...

I said that I cant kill a MA at level 150... I meant the MA being 150.. I myself am 177.

Roots are no use as Im sure that every single MA that pvp's has a debuff hotkeyed...

I have seen my mistake recently though.. The MA's I fought are all outside buffed Guild twinks... Full set of Dragon armour is kinda tough to shoot through. especially if they have RRFE and Behemoth on, also cause they can fight full speed at 50% so I cant hit them without draining, but by this time Ive been owned by the massively ( now ) overpowered UVC and Bow.

Only MA's will say that UVC isnt an un-balancing element of the MA's arsenal... ( oh...... and those that have MA Uber pvp twinks on the go... )
    How about all the agent twinks i see at the arena using TC/AS for target practice's sake? :P

Though, you are right, if you aren't runbuffed there isnt all that much point in rooting...
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12