Thread: My ingame surprise?

My ingame surprise?

I thought the forums would be a better place to ask about this than petitioning in the game so...

My account was registered the second day of retail, I also played the whole beta 4 no matter how much problems there was with the game. Few months ago my account got frozen because Funcom was unable to charge our cradit card (there should have been no problems with the card) - I'm back in the game now because I didn't want my characters erased and I wanted to play again so I decided to give up and borrow a friend's credit card which did work.

So is the ingame surprise only for people who had an _active_ account at the right time? That would be very very mean as it wasn't my fault that the account got frozen in the first place .

*sad little peekaboo*

The suprise is for those people who created their account before the deadline. I don't know if the /command claim works for anyone at the moment though.

My account was frozen for a while just because Funcom managed to corrupt some numbers when they changed their database some time ago. I got mine.

And you should petition about it. They can check this up, and I'm pretty sure they can give you one.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Oooh, thank you for the information. I'll try petitioning soon and hope I'll get what's rightfully mine .

Just for the record... ARK told me to mail support so that's what I'll do next. I hope the supprt can do something about this .