Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Should we make MA special attacks have set damage?

No.

How about making all weapons do a set amount of damage? Or all nukes do a set amount of damage?

How about giving every prosession Crit buffs?

*sarcasm*

No. That would be unbalanced.

Re: No.

Originally posted by Hoops
    How about making all weapons do a set amount of damage? Or all nukes do a set amount of damage?
    That would be fine, as long as they are all set at minimum.

Originally posted by Shatai
    AggDef settings?

And is that you always land the nano on the 1600+ NR, and never on the 1050, or just differing chances?
    I've been unable to use a MA special on a boss mob, shouted at the NT to throw Grav Anomaly at the boss, and then being able to use my little Shen on the boss.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Sorry, did not read the whole thread, but...

If this is the case, don't you think all specials along with nukes in this game should be with a set damage? While physical, melee and ranged damage should have a range with exlusion of weapon specials that should be set?

Yes, Definitely

I would definitely at least like to see Attack of the Snake have a closer range. It takes a long time to be able to use the skill again and it would be great if it wasn't wasted on 1 dmg point. A bit unrealistic, no?
    :::Refflection, Proud Member of Inner Circle:::
    I am a Refflection of your soul...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234