Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Java, u have proofen ur point

Originally posted by Yppo
    Very simple: read the first two posts (mine + azzazz reply) and ur last one with the quote of mine.

Very similar content, nothing could really be settled between. So i am ending it here, because we are on the beginning again.

Ps.: once more, sry for my bad english.

aah np... ok then i see =)

(mine english is bad)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

A little bit more on the history

First time storm killed tara it dropped an EoT for Kink .. then storm killed it a couple of more times, then EF came too it was a battle between Storm and EF at that time. Some times Storm was alone some times EF was alone. Later on the omni's showed up again and than we clanners combine our powers :P and worked together.

As for the raffles at that time, pre co-op we only raffled in guild. After co-op everyone could enter raffle and there was no such thing as a preset winner. We also had the rule that if you already had won 1 thing you couldnt enter in raffles.. ending up that most non stormers won loots. I won a coat on the 2nd tar raid I didnt enter a raffle for 2-3 months.

Anyways that was a bit of the history from Storm and tara
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Please move this thread elsewhere.

Usually I read the PVP forum when I feel like taking a bath in vomit. This is the storyline forum.

Thank you.

At first, I was upset that my 'friends' dvds didn't arrive in the mail. As they was sent a month ago.

But reading this is waay better than any episode of Friends.

Heh.

I mean no offense to anyone, but the omni raids seem to have a bit more of a 'brotherhood' feel to it.

I'm only giving my observations, as I've already cancelled my account, but most of the clan raids I've been on were all about going afk in the box room *rolls eyes* and fighting over loot.

Omni raids are all about killing every damn clanner in sight and that's something I dig. There just seems to be more of a team effort without one person acting as tara overlord. From what I've read, Javaschick and gang made their own kill teams without informing the general population. I'm sorry, but is javaschick being paid to inform all of you of tara raids? Doesn't seem to hard to write down spawn times or even use that nifty utility that'll do it for you. Seems that if she runs tarabot, it's ultimately up to HER to decide who does and doesn't get invited.

Maybe this is one argument to NOT blindly follow the lead of one person, or to get involved, make your own bot, and organize people if you don't like the way things are going. With things such a mess, why not make your own kill team of heavy hitters and outdamage the tarabot team? Nobody says you have to adhere to tarabot. I thought this was supposed to be 'Anarchy' Online....

Besides, all anyone did was whine anf b*tch about Javaschick, I would have done the same thing in her place. Take some initiative instead of sitting on your duff waiting for your chance at free loot while everyone else does the work.

Or go Omni. Seems to be less of this crap on the thirty or so raids I've been in with my omni char. Folks seem more involved, less whining, more teamwork...Less goddamned AFKers too. That's just a bunch of bulls**t. There oughtta be an option to warp OUT the afk players and let some PVPers in.

Just my take on things, my OPINION. Remember that opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, and they all stink
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234