Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Java, u have proofen ur point

MysticalWynd here. I give a great big bump to Heiwa for the things he said. What happened at Tara was a disgrace to all who were involved. I mean really, here we(the people) look to Javas and the other Admins for guidance and what do they do??? They throw a temper tantrum and go off alone to kill Tara. Did they realize the hurt and distrust that they were creating in all the people that looked up to them? I think not. They took it upon themselves to play mommy and daddy and try to teach us (the kids?) a lesson. well I did learn one thing from all this, never trust anyone but you closest guildmates. Heiwa and I are in the samw guild and since the thing at Tara happened we have both gone back to soley hunting with friends. What happens when our leaders need us next time for a clan raid on Omni??? I think alot of people may just be MIA. Cheers to all who were involved in the Tara raid on the day you all lost our trust. Now Omni can waltz in to a divided clan and claim anything they want. You may think this is a bit melodramatic but think again for one moment all the people you grouped together and called whiners when at least 90% of us never said a word of whining on tells to admin or on tarabot. Well enough said, I like the people I used to meet at Tara and really enjoyed being invited to join a KT but unless some changes are made, I and alot of other people will not be back!!!!!!

Thx Heiwa, thx MysticalWind

before ur post, i really began to think, that i'm the only one, that thinks this way.

Anyway, the reason, why i looked in forum again, was, that i'm really in for Akodo's suggestion to drop this issue and come back to normality.

How can this happen? I have made formal charges.
    I'm making a suggestion (its just a suggestion, we can talk about it, and i dont even no, if i like it by myself):

The ppl. involved in the "9th october affaire" pay a tribute from 500 mio. credits to a fund run by a trusted clanner. The intended purpose of the fund is to hand over 5 mio. credits to each clanner, that reaches lvl125 (no alts) and demand for it.

Reasons:
    500 mio. isn't really a biggie (Tort buyed NS2 just4fun for >200mio.), but it hurts.
    We are, maybe, going to raise levelrequirements, so its a compensate for this ppl..
    5 mio is the amount u can buy a full set of ql200 imps. with clusters, so it makes this ppl. AND clan stronger.
    It would show, that the ppl. involved in the "9th october affaire" take over the responcibilty for their doing and get their reputation back.
    Last edited by Yppo; Oct 10th, 2002 at 14:18:06.

If your so upset and all is so bad why where you in tara room while it got killed today ?

I have answered this IG:
    I'm not taking part on tararaids, was not registered for any PF, didn't enter any raffle (ask the admins for confirmation), dont buff anyone or support the raids in any form atm.
    I have set my owen timer for taras and am only there to check it.

./me writes an IOU 500 million credits .

I was there , I was in Javas chat , i actualy applaude Apoc for doing what they did . Why ? because it sets the standards and paves the way for the other guilds to "Prove their point" also . IMHO anyone who comes in now and takes Tara and then has the admins try and bann them should remeber this day and the fact that No one who pertook in this was banned .

Now you want them to compensate you 500 million credits ? LMAO @ that one . Sorry , not gonna happen .

My bad english

Erinsuin u got me wrong - my fault. Not every person shall contribute 500 mio. , ALL TOGETHER shall, and its up to u to handle it.

To show, that i'm serous. The friends from Redemtion (not the guilde) will contribute 50 mio. to that fund for the "Morgan-thingy", we have done.

The part i dont like in this story is: I'm doing something wrong, i just pay some bugs for it.

After reading this post I have to say I am completly disgusted with the actions taken by Apoc.

This pains me to say, cause most of you are my friends, that going off to make your own chat and kill Tara without using the "official" (set up by Apoc nontheless) means of communication should have you outcast from the clans themselves.

You yourselves (Apoc) set this up to be fair and open to ALL clanners. Now you go against your own rules?

Problem one: You set the lvl req to get loot way too low...lvl125? come on... That just allows room for more and more greedy little players to whine and ***** on your chat channel and rule set.

Loot? WTF cares about the loot? Obviously all of YOU.

Just a game? Sure its just a game, but you are dealing with REAL people and with REAL trusts.

Which you have just broken.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

loot loot LOOT gimme loot ffs

lol
    chars.
    220 enfa
    220 doca
    220 keepa
    220 shada
    220 engia
    220 crata
    200 ma/fixa/nta/enfa

im proud to say i ones was advisor in Apocalypse and Dictator in Forsaken!
    captain smek irl! "Timelapse: I'll never forget Smekkes the soviet"
    aka bakerman
    smek!

<< . /me call for the loonie taxi, with nice men bringing Smek a nice white jacket with very long arms...

hehehe
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

Cyblade7 some in your guild Redemption had plans to do same thing. But now some other clans did it before you. So stop your whining!

"to do same thing" - How?

Does a Red.-General run tarabot? Does Ppl. put there trust in us?
    Do we have community-given power, we could abuse?

Many ppl. r not happy, how tararaids run atm., some ppl. even get mad about it, some whine about it and some thinks about alternatives?

Stev3, what's ur point? Sitting afk in boxroom and participate in the big-bingo-show?

Ofcourse its all about the loot..

why else would you sit 3 hours waiting for tara to be killed ..
    its not because of the great pvp action ..
    its not because it so exciting ..

maybe a daily community meeting that must be it ...
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

my misstake

some in Redemption whanted to ks tara and keep loot in guild, they just waited on the right moment. cus they hate the system and apoc, like he says "apoc think they own everything and do rigged raffels"

sorry for bad english

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    After reading this post I have to say I am completly disgusted with the actions taken by Apoc.

This pains me to say, cause most of you are my friends, that going off to make your own chat and kill Tara without using the "official" (set up by Apoc nontheless) means of communication should have you outcast from the clans themselves.

You yourselves (Apoc) set this up to be fair and open to ALL clanners. Now you go against your own rules?

Problem one: You set the lvl req to get loot way too low...lvl125? come on... That just allows room for more and more greedy little players to whine and ***** on your chat channel and rule set.

Loot? WTF cares about the loot? Obviously all of YOU.

Just a game? Sure its just a game, but you are dealing with REAL people and with REAL trusts.

Which you have just broken.
    Maybe you should listen abit before you just follow rumors, it wasn't Apoc, even Razers from Redemption was in chat, he wasn't in kill team tho, because Redemption had their own.

And when we raffled the loot after, wasn't it strange that Gunnandahalf from Storm had some of it? How can he have loot when it was Apoc?

Pretty much anyone that wanted to get in the chat that the admins held was invited if they asked.

There was many Apoc members there tho, but not very strange when it was Java that hold the chat and she invited those that asking in guild chat.

And Tarabot isn't held by Apoc either, from the start I think it was Java and Loster that was admins, Loster didn't want it anymore so Java was alone, noone she asked to help wanted to do it so she asked in guild and afew agreed to become admins, so that was the first reason Apoc had many admins, now more none Apoc are admins and I think only 1-2 except Java from Apoc have ever admin a raid.

Feel free to bash Apoc if you want, but please, don't just follow rumors or talk about stuff you don't know.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Azzazz, stop to turn around the truth and take over the responsibility for 9th october!

One member from Red. (Razers) and one member from CAS was in chat, u make it: even Redemption and 3-4 other guilds take part.

It was not sure, that loot will be raffled, some in KT wanted to keep it, or delete it. And some dont want "loot from apocs grace".

"Pretty much anyone that wanted to get in the chat that the admins held was invited if they asked." Mostly untrue. How can someone get in a chat, he dont no, that it exists, cause u lacked in information AND i asked Java "Whats up?" and got NO reply.

Rumors: Loster stepped back from bot-admin, cause he had a difference with Java and not cause he "didn't want it anymore". Point, that make me believe this: Loster was always ready to organize raids after this, when tarabot was not up.

Where is ur answer to my suggestion to settle this issue and get respect and reputation back?

Where is ur answer to my suggestion to settle this issue and get respect and reputation back?
    Sure, we can settle it, next time we meet ingame we can shake hands and settle it that way, ok?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

No, I think you need to read my post and its context.

You went and made your own chatbot for the raid without letting in people that were asking whats going on, thats wrong.

Point is, you went against the system that ALL the clan leaders that mean anything set up. So because you got sick of the whining about rigged raffels and the like you have the right to go and do this spineless act?

If people are whining on chat, suspend them, if they continue to whine every time they get on it...ban them, simple as that. Rules are rules, they don't like it tough.

Sorry to bash Apoc Azz, but when the majority of APoc is there and knows about the "private" raid and only a "few" from other clans know about it....that's unfair, unjust and stabbing the rest of the clans in the back.

Sure, loot is cool to have, but I like going to chat and help hold the Omni at bay. You know me a Pat always have enlightening talks.

Sorry, but there is not much you can say that puts me in the wrong about this one. What you did was behind the back and cheap. In fact an insult to the rest of your "fellow" clanners.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Originally posted by stev3
    my misstake

some in Redemption whanted to ks tara and keep loot in guild, they just waited on the right moment. cus they hate the system and apoc, like he says "apoc think they own everything and do rigged raffels"

sorry for bad english
    WTF are you and wtf do you think you are saying this crap?

The fact is RED did not do this. You are basing your argument on a "what if" situation and not fact.

This argument is about facts not hypotheticals.

The system is FUBAR and everyone knows it. It started off fair, now its wallowed in pig mire.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Bye

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    This argument is about facts not hypotheticals.

The system is FUBAR and everyone knows it. It started off fair, now its wallowed in pig mire.
    Fact - Loot was distributed Fairly
    Fact - The admins were under constant harrasment
    Fact - The whiney children were left out from the important part of the raid so work could get done and then readmited for the loot

It's still fair.. don't like it.. dont come. More chances for us to win.

Re: Bye

Originally posted by Light

Fact - Loot was distributed Fairly
    Fact - The admins were under constant harrasment
    Fact - The whiney children were left out from the important part of the raid so work could get done and then readmited for the loot

It's still fair.. don't like it.. dont come. More chances for us to win.
    Still fair?

LOL! You call this fair? ROFL Go to law school ya ignorant fool and then come back and tell me this is fair.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast