Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Java, u have proofen ur point

Java, u have proofen ur point

First i repeat, what i told u yday. U r/was doing a great job admining tara-raids and also bringing up new ideas. And i 100% understand, that u and the other admins r tired of *****ing, complaining and whining.

But tdays show was wrong, cause u abused ur power. U showed us, that apoc rulez tara. How can we trust, that apoc don't wanna rulez whole RK? U broke a rule: "we r doing tara together as clan". U did not inform any redemtion officer. U risked the alliance of clanners to "proof ur point".

There would have been another, better way to stop *****ing and whining. It was agreed, that ppl. get banned from bot for this, as u did it with loveyou. But u and the other admins prefered to "proof ur point".

U have lost my trust. I'm done with this form of tara-raids. Java u have done wrong, step back, hand over tarabot to admins nominated in leader-meetings. Make new rulez based on fairness and friendship and the experience we have now.

Mmmm. This is Story Discussions at its very best!
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

All admins that were online was tired of all people whining, so they simple made 2 teams without open tarabot, killed both tara and then opened chat so all could be in the raffle for the loot.

Sorry for the really nice people that only there to help and never whine, wasn't ment to offend any of you.

This had nothing to do with Apocalypse, there was people from 4-5 diffrent guilds in the temp chat that was started.

I think some from Redemption was there too.
    Last edited by Azzazzimon; Oct 9th, 2002 at 20:41:51.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Wrong forum? Request it be moved to one of the Org forums or Non-AO related? Sounds like a personal issue.

"All admins that were online was tired of all people whining,..."
    Azzazzimon, learn to read:
    It was agreed, that ppl. get banned from bot for this, as u did it with loveyou.

"wasn't ment to offend any of you." Azzazzimon, learn to think:
    Logging in after the serverreset and find THIS situation is an offend.

I've been at many Tara-raids, since we got our butts kicked and i was always there to help, and i dont care much about loot (its nice, that i've got some) - but this action has killed the raid for me, i'm thinking about going omni or even leaving AO, cause:

- I DONT WANNA BE BOSSED AROUND
    - I DONT NEED LOOT FROM APOCS GRACE

And i'm not even sure, if ur action wasn't a sanctionable HARASSMENT.

So stop to justify this fault and draw the consequences!

i am tired of all this and everyone pointing fingeres at everyone else .

but in all this comotion i came across a nice idea to settle this one and for all .

Lets have a tribunal Court sesion . Lets Rp this and instead of being angry about who did what , settle this in a reasonable , civilized 2900 way

yppo : Do you have any formal charges you want to make ?

Originally posted by Yppo

It was agreed, that ppl. get banned from bot for this, as u did it with loveyou.
    It didn't stop the whining, so no effect. Something else have/had to be done.

Logging in after the serverreset and find THIS situation is an offend.
    I said sorry to those that was offended, I think most can take it, if you can't, you have some problems, it's a game you know, right?

I've been at many Tara-raids, since we got our butts kicked and i was always there to help, and i dont care much about loot (its nice, that i've got some) - but this action has killed the raid for me, i'm thinking about going omni or even leaving AO, cause:

- I DONT WANNA BE BOSSED AROUND
    - I DONT NEED LOOT FROM APOCS GRACE
    Please go omni.

And i'm not even sure, if ur action wasn't a sanctionable HARASSMENT.
    Harassment because you couldn't just join tarabot, walk down to box room and sit there like most of us usually do? (nothing personal to you, everyone except those in kill team do)
    You actually had to be in doubt for afew min if you would get in raffle or not..
    Didn't Red even start their own kill team to try to KS?

So stop to justify this fault and draw the consequences!
    ohh, you mean I can't just join Tarabot and go down and fight dustbunnies in box room anymore?
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Azz , its that kind of attitude that makes people look at your guild as Lemmings .

What is with the attitude these days ? Tired of Ao that much yet AC2 isnt fullfilling your needs ? Get a grip Azz , you use to be bigger then that . Like you said , its only a game .

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Yppo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It didn't stop the whining, so no effect. Something else have/had to be done.

Dissagree: Banning was not execued in a sufficiant way.

"I said sorry to those that was offended, ..."

Its the right direction, but its to less for me. It wasn't said iG. MY trust in the organization of tararaids is destroyed, it needs more than 3 words to get things right again.

"Please go omni."

Look at Erinsuin's answer. It just proofes, that u dont care about, what u have done. But i shall trust in u?

"Harassment because you couldn't just join tarabot, walk down to box room and sit there like most of us usually do? (nothing personal to you, everyone except those in kill team do)
    You actually had to be in doubt for afew min if you would get in raffle or not..
    Didn't Red even start their own kill team to try to KS? "

Harassment, because i faced a planned conspiracy. Tarabot wasn't up, Java was there, but didn't answer, guilde was not informed, Loster set up owen chat - things was not, what they should have been and u had ~12 hours to plan some/anything.

I've been in killteams more often than u, so dont boss me around and tell me where i have to place my butt. AND i dont care about getting in raffle or not, i care about trust, fairness, friendship and having fun in the game. (read reds description and u no, y i'm there and not in storm or apoc)

Last issue: Red-KT - rofl - the day before, i've talked with java about how the team, that always gets the lootright will look. It wasn't even a try.

"ohh, you mean I can't just join Tarabot and go down and fight dustbunnies in box room anymore?"

okee, Azzazz, once more for u:

U have lost my trust. I'm done with this form of tara-raids. Java u have done wrong, step back, hand over tarabot to admins nominated in leader-meetings. Make new rulez based on fairness and friendship and the experience we have now.

formal charges

Azzazzimon, Javaschick and the other Tarabot-admins have abused their power to organize and execute a conspiracy against the clan-cummunity.

They have broken the unwritten rule "we ar doing tara together as clan".

"To proof their point", they set up Damage-Teams, to secure lootright on Tarasque, brought them in and took Loot. They didn't open Tarabot for communication or information, to hold the community in confusion. They didn't inform guilde-leaders or officers in time.

They had ~12 hours to plan this conspiracy.

They have destroyed the trust in the administration of tarabot/raids and are responsible, if this leads to guilde-war or the takeover from tara thru omni.

They lost the unique item "heavy haeded staff" on tara in GS3 to ninjalooter, due to their action.

and wow so much comeing from some one that has several times now come early ks'd morgan then tried to ks tara claming that it was 100% ok to do that any clan should be able to take over, and you know what if it was all about loot us doing it we wouldn;t have raffled it we should have just deleted it like we talked about before.
    PVP Crat - More gimped than you would belive, but i still kill
    RK1
    Pokees Pokees
    LostClevage President of Enron

RK2
    Titlehugger Psycho PVP crat
    Flushdragon SUpAh Gimped trox adv

Hmmm, would be a long story to discuss the "morgan-issue". It would be about baby-sitting, javas rulez, lvl-requirements on items, other spawns.... .

Look @ the number of my posts, i really dont wanna do this (beside that writing here in english, is a pain for me)

I think you whine abit to much now ypp.
    Your attacking apoc as a guild when the ppl involved in this
    ( included me ) was ppl from 4 differnt guilds.

Would you guys let this drop.
    Im a java/azz supporter and I have personaly never won a peice of Tara loot.
    I just wanted to say that All the whinning and the groaning that you dont win has to stop.. (BTW ixari needs a jinx cast on him, :P)

It takes orginization to kill tara... Just like anyother unique on Rubi-ka..

Java does a great job of maintaining some level of order in a pack of hyena's.

Just let the issue drop. Please let it drop.. Its over now and the loot was raffeled as normal.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

@ Verro:
    "I think you whine abit to much now ypp."
    Now its whining - rofl.
    Sry, i see only arguments. Did u ever see me whining in chat? Look at the number of my posts here, i dont just whine around for nothings.
    This would be whining:
    "They ruined tararaids for me, i'm a poor lvl200 NT, that cant do anything else, cause i've a terrible upload-rate, so i cant do anything in PvP-battles...."

I dont whine about - about what? Loot?
    Sure i wanna have some things, but i'm happy with what i have (mentioned that somewhere above).

I'm bringing up facts and arguments.

4 Guildes involved, okee. How many omni-guildes ruled tara before we took over? Three?

Sorry, that i have only attacked the leaders of this B(roken) S(hores), but every follower is free to take over the part of responcibilty he wants to.

@ Akodo:
    Drop the issue - nice idea.
    I'm in for it, if there is any way, dunno which.
    Just say "it was nothing, everything was ok" - count me out.

AND u brought up another important point:
    "Just like anyother unique on Rubi-ka...", new Unique-mobs needs the cooperation of multi-highlvl-teams, also the "landcontrol-thingy" in Booster-Pack will. One more reason to act with diplomatic sources instead of cowboy-tactic.

Hafta agree with Ypp on this.

I'm no Tara veteran, but been quite a number of times, 10-15 kt's etc, never won loot except a tt from Morgan. However, I never complained/whined/moaned and HAD great respect for the organizers of the raids, including Java.

Having now been bundled together with the whiners and excluded from that raid along with the MAJORITY of good people, that respect and appreciation has gone. I never went to tara's for the loot (woulda been a nice bonus) but for the company/chance to do something new/chance to meet new people.

IMO, certain people need to realize that respect is worth a lot more than any 'uber' loot dropped by any mob, and those people lost the respect of a lot of good people yesterday.

Personally I won't be joining the whining kiddies and megalomaniacs at Camelot anymore. One good thing came from yesterday's debacle for me, I rediscovered the great outdoors and hunting with real friends.

Peace
    - Heiwa
    Permanently retired, thanks for 6 years of AO fun

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast