Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Java, u have proofen ur point

As long as I play this game I will continue to go to Tara raids and help out.

No where did I say I won't go. I just think if you want to horde the loot then fine go ahead...
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

You've yet to explain to me how it isn' t fair.
    Everyone was able to raffle for loot.

How are they hording loot if they raffle it away?

You are missing the point by a mile. I don't give a rats ass about the loot. It was the way in which the raid was held.

So now Apoc will be making their own KT and only invite certain clans to attend the raid? Going against the leader meeting and against everything laid out by the leaders?

Who the hell **** and made them god?

My problem is in the way it was held not the way the loot was distributed. I have no doubt that whoever attended was given a fair chance at loot. I again stress the loot is not what the problem is.

If you think that making your own raid party in spite of the fact that it was agreed upon by all clan leaders to be a "clan" event, not just a select few, is fair and just than you need to grow up, go to school and then come back here and refute what I bring up.

If anyone thinks that what went down here is fair in the "whole" context, then one thing will lead to another and this will truly be Anarchy Online.

Welcome to hell kids.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

You are missing the point by a mile. I don't give a rats ass about the loot. It was the way in which the raid was held.

So now Apoc will be making their own KT and only invite certain clans to attend the raid? Going against the leader meeting and against everything laid out by the leaders?

Seems like it's you that are missing the whole point with what the admins did.

They were tired of all whining and *****ing, a change was needed but nothing worked, so they did this and I think everyone started to think and it was ALOT less whining in the raid that was held after. So I would say that it worked pretty well.

Seems like afew in Red have huge problem to understand that what was said and decided at that clan leader meeting was followed for awhile but didn't work because of all whining, I don't know if it's because the meeting was held by 2 Red members (that I have great respect for) that others in Red just can't get it out of their head that it was a failure, the rules didn't work, the admins havn't followed them for months.

Yppo wanted to settle this, and a good start is to stop posting in this tread, so this is my last post about that issue here.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Azzazz, is the only thing u can turn around the truth, or r u simply to dumb to read?

"@ Akodo:
    Drop the issue - nice idea.
    I'm in for it, if there is any way, dunno which.
    Just say "it was nothing, everything was ok" - count me out. "

"How can this happen? I have made formal charges.
    I'm making a suggestion (its just a suggestion, we can talk about it, and i dont even no, if i like it by myself):

The ppl. involved in the "9th october affaire" pay <TOGETHER> a tribute from 500 mio. credits to a fund run by a trusted clanner. The intended purpose of the fund is to hand over 5 mio. credits to each clanner, that reaches lvl125 (no alts) and demand for it.

Reasons:
    500 mio. isn't really a biggie (Tort buyed NS2 just4fun for >200mio.), but it hurts.
    We are, maybe, going to raise levelrequirements, so its a compensate for this ppl..
    5 mio is the amount u can buy a full set of ql200 imps. with clusters, so it makes this ppl. AND clan stronger.
    It would show, that the ppl. involved in the "9th october affaire" take over the responcibilty for their doing and get their reputation back."

"Where is ur answer to my suggestion to settle this issue and get respect and reputation back?"

It won't work that easy way u wish, Azzazz!

Cyblade7 both you and me know its true, so stop making a fool of you self

Re: Java, u have proofen ur point

Originally posted by Yppo
    First i repeat, what i told u yday. U r/was doing a great job admining tara-raids and also bringing up new ideas. And i 100% understand, that u and the other admins r tired of *****ing, complaining and whining.

But tdays show was wrong, cause u abused ur power. U showed us, that apoc rulez tara. How can we trust, that apoc don't wanna rulez whole RK? U broke a rule: "we r doing tara together as clan". U did not inform any redemtion officer. U risked the alliance of clanners to "proof ur point".
    Apoc rules Tara?.. Give me a ****ing good Reason for me not to *****slap you to the moon right now!

I have been there for trival of Months!! Just to get a Damn coat! and have i won it? NOOO!.. And if you so damn wired that you complain when you get all loot from a higher guild The be ****ING glad about it!

Its so damn lame that there is always SOME that can abuse it... FFS "apoc ownz tara"... idiot!
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Cyblade7

My problem is in the way it was held not the way the loot was distributed. I have no doubt that whoever attended was given a fair chance at loot. I again stress the loot is not what the problem is.

If you think that making your own raid party in spite of the fact that it was agreed upon by all clan leaders to be a "clan" event, not just a select few, is fair and just than you need to grow up, go to school and then come back here and refute what I bring up.

If anyone thinks that what went down here is fair in the "whole" context, then one thing will lead to another and this will truly be Anarchy Online.

Welcome to hell kids.
    Yea, as kids is the only thing you seem to be....

*pissed like hell atm*
    ---

@ Verro:
    "I think you whine abit to much now ypp."
    Now its whining - rofl.
    Sry, i see only arguments. Did u ever see me whining in chat? Look at the number of my posts here, i dont just whine around for nothings.
    This would be whining:
    "They ruined tararaids for me, i'm a poor lvl200 NT, that cant do anything else, cause i've a terrible upload-rate, so i cant do anything in PvP-battles...."

I dont whine about - about what? Loot?
    It's only about loot you whine if you complain about tarabot Cause EVERYTHING tarabot right now stands for IS loot!. If you go there to kill you can still kill without ever touching tarabot.. You Dont have to be in tarabot to pvp.. So what IS it about if it isnt about loot?

Now dont get me wrong.. I go there for loot aswell... But Dont dare saying this whine isnt about loot when its what you are stating!
    ---

nice 2 posts to 1000.. Post anymore whines please so i can reach it! =P
    ---

Originally posted by Cyblade7
    After reading this post I have to say I am completly disgusted with the actions taken by Apoc.

This pains me to say, cause most of you are my friends, that going off to make your own chat and kill Tara without using the "official" (set up by Apoc nontheless) means of communication should have you outcast from the clans themselves.

You yourselves (Apoc) set this up to be fair and open to ALL clanners. Now you go against your own rules?

Problem one: You set the lvl req to get loot way too low...lvl125? come on... That just allows room for more and more greedy little players to whine and ***** on your chat channel and rule set.

Loot? WTF cares about the loot? Obviously all of YOU.

Just a game? Sure its just a game, but you are dealing with REAL people and with REAL trusts.

Which you have just broken.
    You can be there if you dont care for loot.. As i said in a earlier post you dont have to touch Tarabot, infact you dont you have to ever TALK to one from Apocalypse if it now punish you so hard if your not there for loot. Ever heard of the /ignore Command?.

And your a GUEST in tarabot. Respect that. And dont treat it as a FunCom premiere! Treat others like you want to be treated yourself.. That means, If you want to be treated nice by anyone.. Treat them the same.. But i guess that is to hard?. *that is the motto i follow even tho im usally nicer in game*
    ---

"Give me a ****ing good Reason for me not to *****slap you to the moon right now!":
    Cause u r just 6 years old! And without a coat! MUAAAHHAAAHH!

"Ever heard of the /ignore Command?": welcome Hajk.

"Treat others like you want to be treated yourself.": finally mommys-hunnie got it.

yea, i whine on you cause you whine on us.. ?

Get what? Didnt you get it yourself?

Sad to see that even tho i posted such hard flames i was right all along. Not even got her to read my comments. =) It just was about loot all along.

And nice of her to see me as a 6 year old.. Proves also how old she is her self. =) (post in third contex as im ignored...?
    Last edited by Hajkster; Oct 12th, 2002 at 22:26:44.
    ---

Why i got pissed is because She basicly complains about people follow thouse that admins the tarabot. She doesnt like that and basicly want them to follow her or another rules instead? isnt that the same thing?

What she doesnt relise is that shes a guest in a bot that is created by one and expect to be leader of this bot.. However there is 250 different people having other thougths about this and the majority often win. That is if they for example want to change a lvl req the majority (thouse that are under) will likely (im not saying they will say) object against this.

About the point that 'Apoc ownz tarasque', i think this hasnt anything with tarasque at all to do. I have heard MANY times about redemption or many other guilds for that matter has a hate against Apocalypse because the simple matter that Apoc doesnt take all in and because we have a majority of higher lvl players. You dont respect that these people are Very nice if you treat them nice but just expect you can use them how much you would like to and dont work for it yourself. And belive me.. i have heard that this was the case from Many Nice redemption members even before this tarabot came into use... You are free to call us whatever you want... But dont fool yourself at rumours and Think 'things' just cause were big. You will never proven your point then and will just end up as being seen as a Jealousy kid.

However now i do like that they could see over the rules.. But DONT NEVER EVER! whine about rules in tarabot.. Make constructive nice Messages.. Or you will as i have done Just either kick or Respond in the same fashion.

- Hajk out

add: Also would like to point out that these are MY views only! This is how i see it and im not talking on behalf for anyone. =)
    Last edited by Hajkster; Oct 12th, 2002 at 22:47:59.
    ---

Hajk ***** at me, i dont care.

Okee Hajk /ignore off - back to constructiv arguments!

First of all: Learn history - tara-history

Omni ruled tara, we got kicked our butts every time, we showed up. Apoc-butts, Storm-butts and EF-butts (where i was at this time). So 6 ppl. came together in rebel's (Fillik, Mery, Java, me + 2 otheres) and we decided to work together as clanners and organize tararaids. To make the thing work, and clanners come, we needed a mostly fair system of loot-distribution and the raffle-system with 2 numbertakers and raffle thru helpbot was made. One important point was: numbertakers had to be from 2 different guilds, never from the same. For most of us to garantuee a fair system, but also to show, that we work together.

And thats, what me pisses today. Its no more "work together", its "i'm a guest in a bot", and i really hope, u dont treat ur guests that way, we have been treaten on 9th october.

I know the story Very well i can tell you. Even tho i had NO idea what tarasque was or dropped at that time i was there when omni and clanners worked together to kill of that foe. I dont think we succeded in killing it a single time tho. And we had no idea it could be killed and just thought that The One was the still the only kill able (but hardest of them all) mob. And that tarasque was unbeatable. Later the Guild TDC got a kill on tarasque which showed up as a yellow message on that chats. Storm in the same way stormed him with loads of people and got a kill aswell (now i dont know how many times they all killed it of course. ;P) Then EF with just a chair volume of around 14 people killed him with the lowest nr of people ever cause they at that time was the highest guild around. Then some people who needed stuff from tarasque got down there (the person i remember the most who called on people was tortureyou) Then! the raffles started kinda and it was mostly storm that had this for awhile, Even tho most raffles was set up in that way that there already was a winner, while most others was fair... Which i have no clue if its true.

Then we started with Helpbot (had no idea when it changed) and i think it was pretty balanced between omni and clanners (mind me i was still in my first guild when this happened) it went on for some months and people used helpbot gladly. Then like around the summer omni came and took over the cave and most clanners gave up or said they would be back next winter and well they got indeed back then. lol. =P We continued to use the helpbot for a long time. Then when we needed a Easier system that had autoregister and autoraffles etc it was already in work and tarabot later showed up and about everyone was happy. Some tried to always inforce their own rules etc but it never really went on. It was more the people that decided what the rules should be and so it has always been. About anyway.

Forgive me if have Forgotten any things or taken em another order but this is how i remember it.
    ---

And thats, what me pisses today. Its no more "work together", its "i'm a guest in a bot", and i really hope, u dont treat ur guests that way, we have been treaten on 9th october.
    What they wanted to make is a point, im fairly sure not all was screaming that nite but the majority was. Then you have to make sure your other friends acts nicely aswell or this will happen more often. It's a work together but its not anything you can use. It's a coorporation and the admin's are not the ones that should take the hole responsiblity which i guess they had to the 9:Th october. You should have instead supported them and asked the others to be more quiet and follow the engangement to never complain in chat.
    ---

To bad, that the argumentation runs in circles:

"they proofed there point" - "they were wrong by means"- "endless, useless discussions, with alot of right arguments on both sides (naturally also with wrong ones)".

What's done was done, what's not done was not. I have made my decissions, that's it.

--- E N D ---

To bad, that the argumentation runs in circles:

"they proofed there point" - "they were wrong by means"- "endless, useless discussions, with alot of right arguments on both sides (naturally also with wrong ones)".

What's done was done, what's not done was not. I have made my decissions, that's it.

--- E N D ---
    Sorry, but i really didnt understand what you meant with this one? Explain a little better please?
    ---

Very simple: read the first two posts (mine + azzazz reply) and ur last one with the quote of mine.

Very similar content, nothing could really be settled between. So i am ending it here, because we are on the beginning again.

Ps.: once more, sry for my bad english.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast