Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Crat debuffs

Quote Originally Posted by bonkbonk View Post
    docs are reducing incoming damage by 100%. too op. nerf heals so they can reduce incoming damage only by 83.7555583911%. although i believe 78.86288479% is better.
    You do realize that my numbers aren't pulled out of thin air? The mechanics of weapon attack speed and initiatives are known and the resulting weapon attack speed can be calculated if the base numbers are known. -2500 init debuffing is still too much no matter how I look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ragerayden View Post
    Josephina has brought paper pvp to another realm & has probably already landed on the moon.
    So first you claim that I said things I never said (or did you find the post already?) and then you take it to personal insults. Is that the best you can do to defend your utterly overpowered initiative debuffs? Are you that desperate to keep them completely overpowered, that you feel that it justifies launching personal attacks to defend them?
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 bureaucrat*: Starting 12man, need Enfo, Doc, Keeper, reflects."
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 doctor*: Looking for crat/keep/enf for 12m pst "
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] *220 soldier*: still need doc/enf for 12 man. pst
    "Neutnet relay: [PvM] LF enfo , crat , doc and soldier's for ipande / pst [220 doctor]"

Closed for trolling.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789