Thread: Body Dev, Life, Breed, Profession

Body Dev, Life, Breed, Profession

Ok I want to get this straight: I want to know what influences max Life (and Nano).
    Iīve looked over several old threads about this topic and everyone seems to have his own opinion on it.

What I know so far:
    Body Dev color seems to be dependant on Profession so, thatīs got by far most influence into it. Also Stamina raises Body Dev but thatīs only 16 points diffrence between Atrox and Nano due to Breed Caps.

What I donīt know:
    How exactly does Body Dev influence your life? Most ppl said itīs 3 hp/Body Dev for trox, fex and soli and 2 hp/Body Dev for nano. Can someone confirm this? especially that thereīs no diffrence for Atrox and Solitus/Opifex.

What I also donīt know:
    What else influences life? If Body Dev was the only thing Atrox wouldnīt even have the slim advantage they are said to have in the life department. Iīve read some theories about that too. trox are getting 7 hp/lvl, soli and fex are getting 3 and nano gets 2. That would make a whopping 800 life diffrence between trox and soli/fex if it was true. Someone else said life u get per lvl is dependant on title and breed but didnīt give any numbers.

Iīd really be happy to know how it really works, so any input is apreciated.
    The optimism of the action is better than the pesimism of thought
    - Greenpeace UK

Midnight - Edged Weapons wielding RK3 Opifex Enforcer
    Leloona - Ambitious RK2 Doc of the Omni-Pol Elite-Gimps

Level up bonuses are (no, don't have solid numbers either) dependant on all the things as far as I know: breed, class and title. Atrox>soli>opi>nano. Checking prof level up differences will be a pain, would have to do 48 chars and level them up a few times JUST for title1 stats... I'd guess the prof level up bonus difference could very well be tied straight to bodydev cost though, it would seem logical.

Arrow

mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

that program does not take into account breed caps, so your high level stats wont be right (stamina cap for atrox is higher than soli for example, and stam directly effects body dev ie hp)

atrox are getting a hp/body dev boost fyi

nanomage getting nano/nanopool as well.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

It does not? As far as I can see it, it does take them into account. Refering to the program Atrox gets 512 max stam and 727 Body Dev on lvl 200. Nanomage gets 448 Stam and 711 Body Dev.
    64 Points diffrence in Stamina and 16 Points diffrence in Body Dev perfectly fits the rule 25% of Abi goes into Skills (64*25%=16). If I overlooked something plz enlighten me because I intend to publish an Enfo Guide for Breeds selection and I donīt want to write any wrong informations into it.

Life and Nano for Enforcers for the diffrent breeds referring to AoSkillEmu:
    Code:
                    Solitus        Opifex        Nanomage        Atrox
    Life            4567           4372          3632            4606
    Nano            2787           2572          3010            1692
    - Greenpeace UK

yazule is wrong you are right.

Did he use an older version of the program or why does he say so?
    - Greenpeace UK

I belive the very first version of the skill emulator didn't have caps. but the current one works perfectly.. I can and have planned out characters all the way to 175+ and when i got there i had exactly what it said i'd have. It even mimicks the rounding errors in the skill system that FC uses
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!