Thread: Hmm, visible damage?

Question Hmm, visible damage?

Did anyone notice this little thing in the new "Notum War" screenshots? the screenshot of the doctor in the new hall thats comming in 14.6?

Click here for the screenshot

Now look at the poor man she is treating. Isn't that VISIBLE damage on him?......Funcom wouldnt make a bunch of textures just to make the game look purdy for newbis as they make their new character would they?...because 5 min later that newbi find out that its not so...

So..Visible damage? please? I would love to walk into Rompas after a long day looking exactly as beaten down as I feel.

If there's one thing I couldn't care less about, it's visible damage to be honest...

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Id love it, and lots and lots of gore as well, prehaps your damage rating could be halfed when you lose an arm .

hehe seriously though it would be nice, also handy for other chars to see how you are without having to click and look at hp bar.

heh, it would prolly be as bugged as todays hp bars :P