Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next patch info

14.6 AKA The Notum wars, AKA Booster Pack will be released in November, and we wont see anything new untill then....
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Originally posted by Centurion3
    14.6 AKA The Notum wars, AKA Booster Pack will be released in November, and we wont see anything new untill then....
    From the AO Newsletter I revieved today:

"Patch 14.6 should be released later this month, pending Quality Assurance approval. The following are just the few things we think are major changes..."

14.6 is separate from Notum Wars.
    Drusillus
    Band of Brothers

Level 143 Omni-Tek Chief Engineer

Curator of the Rubi-Ka Encyclopaedia of Armor

oh, thought they just listed the same info in the 14.6 patch as funcom did in the booster...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

14.6 will be sort of a Booster Pack "readiness" patch, it seems. I.e. with the new shops in there, but no way of buying anything from them (drool, drool - drag out credit card - run to store - buy Booster Pack, Credit Sink here I come).

From what I understood on the unknownplayer.com interview with April Jones, quite a few of the features will be implemented in 14.6, but will only be "unlocked" with Notum Wars/Booster Pack.

If they stay true to this, 14.6 is due to release this month, and according to what's been put out in the newlsetters, Notrium Wars should be released in November..

But they have also said they will be adding some of the booster pack improvements that will be avaliable to everyone, to avoid a huge patch come the release of the Booster pack.

However, there are some things that people who do not buy the booster pack will not be able to access, until they buy and activate the booster pack.
    Deagnor 204 Solitus Fixer (Omni) Director of R.U.R.
    ---*** Other RuRians ***---
    83 Opti Pistol Advent Motafrancis | Ovnor 161 Solitus Engineer
    117 Nanomage NT Knightweaver | DiceSlice 83 Opti 1HE Advent
    145 NanoMage MP Miner49 | Mohelunz 69 Solitus Doc
    141 Atrox Enf Cluedozer | Icewrench 63 Opti Fixer
    Icelo 57 Opti Keeper
    Sig updated Sept 2, 2008

Slapster is correct. 14.6 will have some of the Booster code incorporated, then when the booster pack is purchased and activated, a further download is requierd, which is supposed to be small.

Thats my interpretation from what I read in the email and notes.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Originally posted by Abalz
    As for picking your breed, the nano mage description should not be so miss leading as it was when I started - That talking lady shouldn't say its the best breed for nano users like the NT, b/c it is by far the worst
    nanomage IS the best breed for NTs.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Julia Pomy
    I bet Booster Pack shops will have Refined Clusters, Jobe Clusters and weapon improvemtns for those weapons in 14.5.1

So if you want to have good char please pay 20 bucks
    They are already in game.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Centurion3
    14.6 != Notum Wars. I don't really know where you get this, but stop drawing conclusions when you obviously don't know the facts. You're misinforming those people actually looking for info.

Originally posted by eaze

14.6 != Notum Wars. I don't really know where you get this, but stop drawing conclusions when you obviously don't know the facts. You're misinforming those people actually looking for info.
    Geez, relax, it was my impression from the e-mail they sendt out that these nanomage and atroxes fixes was going to be in the booster pack patch.

I think its time for ease's chill pill..
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12