Thread: Readme.txt

Readme.txt

Listen up.
    You have received this because I believe you are one of those that know when sacrifice is necessary. You do not know me, nor do you want to, all you need to know is the following.

I have infiltrated multiple organizations within Rubi-Ka over the last few weeks. Within the headquarters of some of these organizations I have hidden bombs. Nuclear... bombs. Not the average weird-looking kind, although I did cheat by modifying one of those. The modifications consist of notum-infusing unstable plutonium and strontium isotopes to form a reaction unparalleled in any known dimension. The first tests of these bombs resulted in three massive craters. Which have now been inhabited.

The reason I'm telling you this, is because I'm taking... "donations" towards or against the cause. You may be one of the inhabitants in this new area, or you may hate everyone in there for screwing up the worlds macro-economy. Blowing the entire area to smithereens could be exactly what's needed to fix this. Here's the kicker however, I will do whatever receives the most money. Any and all transactions will be done through a neutral middleman who has no idea what cause this is going to. He is not to blame, as far as he knows it is for a charity for orphans. Should you wish to contribute, you shall make your payment to Mrmystery. He has been instructed to be hanging around the grid terminal in Borealis on and off for the coming week. Find him. Save or shave three craters.

The place called 3 craters didn't have that huge craters from what I can tell, so sorry but I'm not impressed.

(( godmoding scammer anyone? ))

Meh, I give him a plus for the RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Everyone knows that the only bomb capable of causing that much destruction isn't a Nuclear Bomb. Only an Efus Bomb could do that, and they're a thing of legend.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Gunfytr sits in his office, feet up on the desk, reading a book. His comp beeps, receiving a message. Sitting up, he reads the Email. Gun activates his comms.

<Hey Beer>
    <Yeah Boss?>
    <Make sure all of our people have updated their insurance recently>
    <Copy that>

*Goes back to book*
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Does nobody find it intriguing that the neutral middleman has no idea what this is about, yet should receive payment both for and against this ridiculous bombing threat? If I ran over there and gave him five credits for the cause of "the orphans", how would he know which side to attribute the payment to? Ridiculous!

Anyways, expect this poor pawn of yours to be investigated and dealt with according to Omni-Tek law. Neither ignorance nor stupidity saves you from punishment for conducting a crime. No matter how stupid or obvious this scam is.

Sheesh, what is it with all these wannabe terrorists these days? Failures everywhere! Five years ago, we had to deal with Dusters trying to invade Rome. And now... *sighs*
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Its going to be a footrace to see which group picks up this person in Borealis. That is IF he really shows up. My credz are on Reform, now THEY appreciate a good witch hunt.
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Cher opens a link channel and enters the com ID.

"Best greetings, Mrmystery. I got a message for your boss, if you'd kindly relay.

Tell him that we could use one extra bomb, in our commercial building. We could use a shop reset.

Thanks lots, you bunch."

She turns the link off, shaking her head slowly. "...Like we'll fall for that. They should talk to BP, now that's a man who definitely gives a whole new meaning to the silver lining..."