Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 170 agents needs nerf :)

nah can get more then that, just use trader
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    nah can get more then that, just use trader
    You lose AR on CS that way though.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

you get to cripple people get to cripple people though, and hotswap PE
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Hotswapping PE at 170 is overkill.. ;p
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternity View Post
    2.3k AR 170 agent ftw
    I'm sure that's possible if you use AR hud, ring of luck and a few other items. But it seems that you will nerf your CS attack rating without scope and you certainly won't cap cobra recharge. I have a 200 agent now and in mimic enf I get almost exactly 2300 AR in a balanced setup. Thats with 300 css, igoc, maxed symbs, level 200 research, extra perks, ransacking tower, rifle contract and a ql 200 presence tower.

So if you have 2300 ar on a 170 you must have nerfed everything except attack rating severely.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    I'm sure that's possible if you use AR hud, ring of luck and a few other items. But it seems that you will nerf your CS attack rating without scope and you certainly won't cap cobra recharge. I have a 200 agent now and in mimic enf I get almost exactly 2300 AR in a balanced setup. Thats with 300 css, igoc, maxed symbs, level 200 research, extra perks, ransacking tower, rifle contract and a ql 200 presence tower.

So if you have 2300 ar on a 170 you must have nerfed everything except attack rating severely.

2280 was about my max, using alb wen-wen and 225+ conds. 275 ve and 11 sec AS on my 275 cobra. The setup is suited for fp enf only, not that much in the "old" BS could stand to a 170 agent anyways
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

22 not that much in the "old" BS could stand to a 170 agent anyways
    Hence the title of this thread
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

yeah 170-200 mimic enf agents, and keepers need nerf

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    yeah 170-200 mimic enf agents, and keepers need nerf
    OH MAN I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DAY! <-all in caps, btw.

2280 was about my max, using alb wen-wen and 225+ conds. 275 ve and 11 sec AS on my 275 cobra. The setup is suited for fp enf only, not that much in the "old" BS could stand to a 170 agent anyways
    Crap. I knew I had forgotten something.. Wenwen!

All out AR is pretty usless ( my point of view ) specialy if you aim for fp enf its mostly 1 shot when you get out of sneak then you`ll probebly die in under 2s flat . Id either have AR and fp doc to be viable at towers apart from ganking or full def and fp enf to be able to tank alot .
    Anyway in AR setup with out using tl5 aao ring or css chest i got 2 258 AR with capped everything .
    "Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure. "

should really just take away rage from the mimic line and add a snare for 170-200, or keep rage but add a bigger snare. Talking a big snare so cant just spam rage and AS and run in circles, so even OB to death you have less run speed then self buffed people

Rant: Nerf them to ground. Have fighted agents with nearly every prof at 200 BS and haven't come on top with anyone. Its so saddening to see some gimp 170 kill your 200 toon with full research and 300 AI armor. Perking 200 fixer through 300 css with DOF on, stunning and CH healing killing a soldier in best possible gear... Killing advies easily ect. Takes the fun out of pvp. Guess I have to roll one if I can't beat them in current game mechanics... Take the CH out! Theres something wrong if 200 dd twinked smg soldier can't kill agent through CH recharge time. F*ckers. Do agents even have nemesis profession? It would't matter if I had difficulties with agents on 50% of professions but when I have hard time with them with all theres something clearly wrong.
    Last edited by Spirulina; Jan 31st, 2015 at 19:35:14.

You must be doing something wrong then...

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Spirulina View Post
    Rant: Nerf them to ground. Have fighted agents with nearly every prof at 200 BS and haven't come on top with anyone. Its so saddening to see some gimp 170 kill your 200 toon with full research and 300 AI armor. Perking 200 fixer through 300 css with DOF on, stunning and CH healing killing a soldier in best possible gear... Killing advies easily ect. Takes the fun out of pvp. Guess I have to roll one if I can't beat them in current game mechanics... Take the CH out! Theres something wrong if 200 dd twinked smg soldier can't kill agent through CH recharge time. F*ckers. Do agents even have nemesis profession? It would't matter if I had difficulties with agents on 50% of professions but when I have hard time with them with all theres something clearly wrong.
    Roll a 200 MP able to cast SS and NSD the mofo. Make the "200 dd twinked smg sol" use RI on the agt and u effective removed its ability to heal, your welcome.
    RK
    Roxburry 220/30/70 Cratz0r
    Roxbury 220/25/70 Shadez0r
    Bolrn 220/27/70 Mpz0r
    Arrow83 220/27/70 Solz0r

Remedy Inhibitor is lvl 201 lock. And its just that you are either stunned, UBT:t or on the way to reclaim if not AMS on. Even with AMS on agent alpha eats you like hell and 2 gimpy low agents is enough to kill you even if you AMS before the fight. Also low agents are usually twinked on NR so no luck landing Feelings of Mortality or One Foot in the Grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    You must be doing something wrong then...
    He didn't rolled agent...

@ Spirulina - at agent forums, they say it's "fun". Most important is, you CANT TAKE (literraly, can not take) offensiveness of agent at all (unless you are keeper, which doesn't work agains AS, so...) and even if you block their heals, they will just kill you, because its fun.

The CH is problem itself - but combine it with 2500 heal each 5 seconds and you have most OP class ever (maybe MAs are close to it with Zazen, but then, MA doesnt ripp you with 20k Alpha and 100% stun for 5 seconds).
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    at agent forums, they say it's "fun". Most important is, you CANT TAKE (literraly, can not take) offensiveness of agent at all (unless you are keeper, which doesn't work agains AS, so...) and even if you block their heals, they will just kill you, because its fun.
    [Citation needed]

Stop crying about nerfing a prof you already nerfed. NERF advs with acro/coon/heals. Better yet...just remove the whole adv profession all together.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with agents. If you're getting alpha'd learn how to pvp better.
    Number
    Sliza
    Chewy

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    He didn't rolled agent...

@ Spirulina - at agent forums, they say it's "fun". Most important is, you CANT TAKE (literraly, can not take) offensiveness of agent at all (unless you are keeper, which doesn't work agains AS, so...) and even if you block their heals, they will just kill you, because its fun.

The CH is problem itself - but combine it with 2500 heal each 5 seconds and you have most OP class ever (maybe MAs are close to it with Zazen, but then, MA doesnt ripp you with 20k Alpha and 100% stun for 5 seconds).
    mostly on point, mostly.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast