Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LLTS or melee nerf ?

FC first proposed to lower the LLTS crit chances altogether, but encountered great opposition (yeah right, like everyone has a LLTS...), so they decide to drop it...
    Then some ppl said it doesn't make sense to have a scope on your sword or fist (which is stupid, it goes on your head), so they come up with Melee nerfing.

Oh yeah, and because if "not making sense" is the reason for the nerf, VE and TIM will be in for Melee Nerfing as well...
    Some genius come up with adding - init on crit buffs to balance it out, but it'd make it a super insane debuff on certain ppl, which isn't going to work (casting on others... lol :P)

Replacement items? FoB does add a good amount to crit(12-15 for the ones that can be used), but 15 seconds every 2.5 minute isn't that much... And combined with the fact that you have to check against skill at use and not when equiping doens't make it better...

Perhaps a base permanent crit increase on the FoB? A bit lower then the VE, lets say 5% on the QL200 (that noone can use...). And drop the stupid unique tag! And if the problem is that MA's can stack it with their crit buff, just add the timed crit effect as a nano that don't stack

We are closing in on an item no melee user would leave at home don't we?

i guess my biggest problem is that i'm tired of seeing nerfs period. add to that the fact that this is turning into a nerf certain people and not others nerf and that makes me very angry.

This all started as a fix LLTS to balance it issue and quickly turned into a nerf everyone's crit chance EXCEPT those that have LLTS issue.

Agree with what garzini said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12