Thread: Campaign 1 Operation 1 - Troll Under The Bridge.

Post Campaign 1 Operation 1 - Troll Under The Bridge.

A strategic force of employees from Omni-Tek will be making a few messages over the next few weeks.
    These messages will be directed at the clans.
    We will strike at different advantage points around the terraformed regions of Rubi-Ka, places of key clan infrastructure.

These attacks will be of high visibility, with low complication or organization.
    - To show how weak the clans really are.

I will say that I am not acting on any part of Philip Ross orders.
    I will say this though. Philip Ross... You best watch out... Mutiny is within the ranks of Omni-Tek.
    If you wish to keep your role on this planet you best listen up to your advisors for once.
    The clans ARE taking advantage of the Amnesty.
    They are building up the forces with experience and generating fear among our own inexperienced troops.
    When war does finally break the seal then do not be surprised if we are still throwing leet dolls across the front line.
    You do not need to play a game of chess with them. Infact it is so simple - you only just really need to be playing checkers.

I call all over generals in other detachments of Omni-Tek to go forth and do the same as I.

Enough of this Amnesty. Enough of the clans. War is already here.
    And I am not having anymore of my workers attacked by clan forces. This planet was terraformed by us, and thus is ours.
    Long live Omni-Tek, and it's goal of ever expanding our galatic fronts.

But I send a warning to the employees of ICC and the offices of ARK:
    You have no jurisdiction nor interest in what I am about to do. You are only observers to this planet.
    And believe me you do not want to see the burning trail I can leave behind.

And to what ever length happens to me... well let me tell my forces this...
    No matter in any form I will continue to lead my forces in spirit.
    I will take full responsibility on my forces actions, as they are following orders.
    Last edited by General Capo; Jan 1st, 2002 at 09:30:58.

While I do agree that Omni-Tek is acting in a manner that is going to end up allowing the traitorous organizations that have gone unpunished to thrive, I do not support attacks on Omni-Tek.

Omni-Tek is slow, and showing signs of incompetience. It's insulting as an employee, but all I can do is offer information to them and hope they take it.

It seems as though any public relations folks such as Derva are on vacation right now, and Omni-Tek has basically shut it's doors toward any incoming information but has also looked away when traitors act against Omni-Tek.

I could have sworn Derva promising that "Those responsible for this action (attack on clan speakers during TAG conference) will be investigated and arrested"

So um, what happened there Derva? Hadda take your Christmas vacation early?

Just in case you didn't notice Omni-Tek, traitors aren't taking a vacation here. They are manipulating this "time off" from any interaction with Omni-Tek officials to be a buffer that will end up wiping away their guilt.

Few will remember their actions three weeks ago. They have recently pretended to be loyal, and try to supress those that remind us of their past actions.

Why have they gone unpunished? Do you (Omni-Tek) not care about your loyal factions anymore?

It's almost a month Omni-Tek. Where is your action you've promised?

Omni-Tek Shmomni-tek.

What an effective organization.

We kill your employees.
    You say "oohh you're meanies, come join us"
    We kill more.
    You say "oooh you're not nice. but we forgive you"
    We blow up your main city.
    You say "ooh! we want an apology!"
    So we apologize and kill even more.

Oh yeahhh. OT's really winning this conflict.
    Hahahhahaa.

Paaaathhhe-tek.

Snarf!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Talking Heh

Couldn't have said it better my self.
    Griddaemon - junk finder extrodinaire

Mayor of nothing

Ryan "Snarf" Ardman
    Level 157 Atrox NT of Doom
    Mayor of Tir, Slayer of the three headed nanodragon, Head of the Society for the Annhiliation of Omni-Tek, JDaug Stalker, Nuker Extraordinaire, Wielder of the Hammer of Doom, Beamer, Member of the Outer Tir Knitting Club, Tormentor of the Truwind and Bane of The Dark Carnival, Radiman's Favorite Atrox, Intense Disliker of the Captfallout, Captain of the Guard of DAV, Leader of the White Alliance, 3 french hens, 2 turtle doves, and Keeper of the Chicken Tacos

To qoute a fellow clanner Rederon: Snarf is a terrorist!

So its an impressive title, but it lacks Terrorist and Major fool (to replace the false title of Mayor of Tir)

Talking

There. Happy?

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Well, I would say OmniTek still beats an organisation in which the most outspoken person declare him self a major fool...

By the way, is that A chicken Taco, or just any chicken Taco?
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek

I could declare myself a Great Big Bowl of Eggnog too, if it will make you feel better about yourself.

Snarf!

Ahhh...you would do that for me?

You charmer, you!
    Father Chagidiel
    High priest in The Church of OmniTek