Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Defeat Righteousness - GTH, Borrow Reflect

Quote Originally Posted by elsaa2 View Post
    If i go full defensive gear i dont need that auras for easy cap :P,i dont like 4 cap but i just did that 'cos what else i can do in that round with a shade in my ass casting DR all the time? i dont insta die with that nemesis nano lands ok, but i cant pvp (i cant perk anyone, i cant kill anyone, i cant play like a support prof healing around,no keeper aruas so u cant help a team with that, i cant debuff...) so what else? just 4 cap.
    Why can't you recast them (or lower QL ones, if you don't want to swap)?
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Why can't you recast them (or lower QL ones, if you don't want to swap)?
    That's the problem. We shouldn't have to recast. We should be returned to normalcy after the end of the duration of the nano.

The cast time is long and the nano cost is high, even on the "lower" ones.

Although it seems some very vocal keepers don't mind doing this when it comes to buffing their lowbie alts
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

Quote Originally Posted by Triskweline View Post
    Although it seems some very vocal keepers don't mind doing this when it comes to buffing their lowbie alts
    In the middle of a fight and before a fight are two different things. Battlestation and PvP (towers, open flag) are fast paced and having to try a find a spot to hide and buff while not under attack is unreasonable for remedying this situation.

Buffing my lowbie alts is a completely different scenario and irrelevant to the problem here. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    That's the problem. We shouldn't have to recast. We should be returned to normalcy after the end of the duration of the nano.
    "This nano formula will remove active auras from a Keeper."

Sounds like it's working as intended. Maybe a bit unfair, but hey. I find it unfair when bunch of people gank my pets in several seconds. I mean, it's much bigger pain then this little problem of yours. And both will probably be dealt with.

Why are you so freaking impatient?

"This nano formula will remove active auras from a Keeper."

Sounds like it's working as intended. Maybe a bit unfair, but hey. I find it unfair when bunch of people gank my pets in several seconds. I mean, it's much bigger pain then this little problem of yours. And both will probably be dealt with.

Why are you so freaking impatient?
    It's a lot easier to cast DR than it is to kill a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
    It's a lot easier to cast DR than it is to kill a pet.
    It's a lot easier to recast two auras then it is to recast AND rebuff a pet.

It's a lot easier to recast two auras then it is to recast AND rebuff a pet.
    Omg, I know you are stupid, but I didn't know it is so bad with you.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Omg, I know you are stupid, but I didn't know it is so bad with you.
    Not worth enough to waste my time on making a witty remark. Try again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it may very well be a problem to have pets killed and have to recast them but that should be addressed in it's own individual thread. The topic of this post is Defeat Righteousness and it's frustrating experience for many Keepers involved in PvP. It is a simple fix that does not affect the effectiveness of the nano which we are asking for that solves our annoyance.

The fact that DR is spammable greatly increases it's "chance to annoy". Having to find a spot to hide and rebuff outside of combat only to come back to combat to be debuffed again is unreasonable. What is reasonable is our request that it be fixed to the aforementioned suggestion.

I'm still puzzled as to what you're trying to achieve here.. Everybody knows about the problem keepers have with DR, including the devs. You've spammed it enough to make sure of that.

Still no reason why this fix should require immediate attention as opposed to the countless other fixes that are needed. Many of the bugs and flaws in this game are 'quick fixes.'
    FC has announced there will be a big re-balancing effort and that re-evaluating nemisis nanos will be part of this. If they feel DR needs altering, they'll do it. No point in pressing it. You're just annoying everyone and setting yourself up for massive trolling.
    Last edited by crattey; Jun 21st, 2010 at 13:22:27.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    You're just annoying everyone and setting yourself up for massive trolling.
    Party breaker.

I think what we need .... is another 'Fix DR' thread from Righteous. If that doesn't work, I suggest more 'Fix DR' threads.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jun 21st, 2010 at 15:43:36.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Fixed ... I guess the joke was too subtle for you guys
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    FC has announced there will be a big re-balancing effort and that re-evaluating nemisis nanos will be part of this. If they feel DR needs altering, they'll do it. No point in pressing it. You're just annoying everyone and setting yourself up for massive trolling.
    Yep. Speaking as someone who has a 220 keeper, I think these bullying tactics are doing more harm than good. I wouldn't blame FC if they postponed the fix even further, out of spite.
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

Not to mention the fact that every time I see keepers whine, I blame it on the infamous keeper-syndrome; e.g. they all rolled one because they wanted to be Kazbah, and now they can't and think they're the nerfest prof

Who the hell is Kazbah?

Nelle was born on Thu Sep 18 16:15:40 2003
    Nelle, RK2 Clan Keeper
    Triskweline, RK2 Clan NT
    Zubrus, Grumpy Old Crat

Who the hell is Kazbah?

Nelle was born on Thu Sep 18 16:15:40 2003
    Gimp kippur who used to solo all of West- and Old Athens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INSaypzfGng

I wouldn't blame FC if they postponed the fix even further, out of spite.

That would be pretty unproffessional of them. But, judging by past practices, I'm not sure if Customer Satisfaction is number 1.

I know in my company Safety is number one, then the customer. But What do they know? They're only a $2.5B dollar corporation.

Funcom is an Entertainment business. It's not very entertaining for a Keeper to play in a game with DR the way it is. It makes a larger portion of the game frustrating to play, PvP.

Maybe my $15 a month isn't seen as much to FC, but I bet it's helping to keep the lights on.

The fix to DR would take a programmer a couple of hours to complete, throw it in with a patch, and be done with this mess. At $20 an hour we'll say, that'll cost what, $70-$100? I guarantee you that DR is pissing off more than 7 paying customers with Keepers. The cost to NOT fix this and have Keepers take a month off or wait another month before coming back to the game is greater than sitting down one Monday and getting it ready for the next patch.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast