Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RK2] OTPC Freelance: Barbaric Clans Slaughter Unarmed Employees

Oh nicely turned!
    Never did like Silverstone.
    Anarrina is just doing her job. Way nicer in IRC.|| High aptitudes in some things != social skills.
    "Don't debate with a troll. They are impervious and will bring you down to their level; in height range to beat you with their thick little skulls."
    Audible taste of Africa.
    One string.| How to bring a sense of accomplishment back. "Fr00bs play AO; sl00bs work it."
    Why so serious?
    Stick What? You mean there are not enough PvP-ers ... to get the BS running? ... how come ...
    Aeliniyah : Where exactly? ... it requires only 6+6 people to start a round of BS, yet they never run ...

Just another reason why the clans should not be allowed to wander half of Rubi-Ka freely!
    These liberal hippys must be put under strict supervision in order to maintain order on Rubi-Ka.
    I would prefer not to take drastic measures, but the situation calls for it, Omni-Tek should make short work of these rebels!

I still love the spin...12 clanners are considered an overwhelming mass.
    Better not poke your head in old Athen you'd have a heart attack.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadstealth View Post
    Just another reason why the clans should not be allowed to wander half of Rubi-Ka freely!
    These liberal hippys must be put under strict supervision in order to maintain order on Rubi-Ka.
    I would prefer not to take drastic measures, but the situation calls for it, Omni-Tek should make short work of these rebels!
    I dare you to put action where that mouth is.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I dare you to put action where that mouth is.
    If it were upto me this little rebellion would've been crushed long ago, but I'm sure you won't have to wait long for your shot at martyrdom.

Watch out bubba, she's gonna kill you with words!
    Point Blank

Well, im sure if you were particular useful to your corporate slavedrivers.. then you'd be in a position to actually achieve part of that goal of crushing our little rebellion. Is that all that's stopping you? Or, you just like dropping words like that?

Oh, and don't worry your head about this martyrdom thing. I have no intention of ever dying. Partially because im just damn good at survival, and partially because everything Omni-tek has ever sent after me had no skill at coming AT me. I feel damn near immortal these days. Suits me just fine.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I feel damn near immortal these days. Suits me just fine.

well now that is not a bad thing *chuckles*
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12