Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [RK2] OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Is Your Friend

[RK2] OTPC Freelance: Omni-Tek Is Your Friend

Omni-Tek Is Your Friend
    June 02, 29484 - Agent Cora [Rimor]

OTPC Freelance - A Miss ‘Agentcora’ Geers, the Director of local Omni-Pol Alpha Division has released a public statement regarding certain services at offer for our employees; and how to use them.

“Greetings fellow employees.

Today I address you, not as a Officer within Omni-Pol, nor even as an employee. But as a concerned friend. We all work for the same great Corporation, we all receive the same great benefits, we all have access to the same great services. There is one thing however, that we do not all share a liking for. A very, very small percentage of our fellow employees; sometimes become unhappy with their work. It is this time, that you need to remember that: Omni-Tek is your friend!

Should you find yourself to be one of the small percentage of people feeling some resemblance of disgruntlement towards Omni-Tek, then do not worry as we are your friends and we are here to help! I would like to take this time to remind everyone of how to access this help, and therefore hopefully avoiding unfortunate accidents occurring. If at any time in your employment you begin to feel unhappy or have obscure thoughts of what life would be like outside of Omni-Tek, then here are the multiple of ways you can access help:

- Report immediately to Omni-Reform. This should you be your first port-of-call as it is Omni-Reform that specialize in employee happiness; contrary to belief that it is Omni-1 Entertainment!

- Report immediately to Omni-Pol if you cannot contact Reform. Myself, or anyone in Alpha Division will be more than happy to contact them on your behalf. We will even invite you to take temporary residence in one of our state of the art, and comfy waiting centers while we contact them for you.

- Report it immediately to a friend! If you cannot contact either Omni-Reform or Omni-Pol then contact any employee, and get them to do it for you! We are all friends here, all sharing the same passion to help each other and progress as a society.

I would also like to say that should anyone have any issues, questions or concerns about either themselves or another employee my Office is always open! Simply contact me on my personal comm-line and we will setup a visit to my Office in Rome.

Remember admitting you’re concerned about your job, or concerned about a fellow employee is not the wrong thing to do, but is the first step in correcting yours or theirs false thoughts; and receiving the help you/they need!

Thank you.

Omni-Tek is your friend
    Omni-Tek Protects!

Agentcora Geers
    Omni-Pol Alpha Division"

OTPC and I am sure many other employees agree that Omni-Tek truly is our friend, as proven here.

Proudly reporting for OTPC. This is the latest and we will catch you next time!

Yeah, sure i'm gonna report to Reform and come out a smiling kewpie doll spouting love for the company. Sorry Cora, Employee or not i reserve the right to be disgrunted when i feel like it...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts, they have been appropiately noted.
    Last edited by Agentcora; Jun 2nd, 2010 at 19:17:19.
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

*Tom picks up a copy of the news report and reads it over*

"Oh, **** You." he says to himself as he throws the paper into a nearby trashcan and continues his patrol in Omni-1.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

4th option is in your friendly OT bookstore...
    Point Blank

Everyone should go to reform once a month or so to fresh up the morale.
    One of the better articles I have seen.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcora View Post
    Thankyou for sharing your thoughts, they have been appropiately noted.
    Go ahead and make veiled threats, i've probably been on the problem employee list for 5 years at least. *heads back to Jobe to lie low for a bit*
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

Remember kids, when Omni-Pol does squat to curb the rising occurance of Omni allying with clanner thugs in Borealis, don't tell them, just walk into Omni-Reform and tell them you're "disgruntled!" That's the Omni way!
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

I just saw the title and laughed.

Once again. This Particular person is in a faction known as the Looney Bin. Take it as you will but get some salt first.

Never understood why so many fear a trip to reform or think that they are so bad.
    We employees is lucky that Omni-Tek has a department that cares so much for our mental health.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Omni-reform sounds like a sunshine romantic cruise for 2, with that kinda PR. I have one question however; Does my reward for "Thought Crime" come with a lil pink umbrella? Because, that would be just swell!

Edit: Ladies and Gentleman, witness exhibit A. This is why we can't take Cora seriously.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jun 3rd, 2010 at 06:45:45.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Omni-reform sounds like a sunshine romantic cruise for 2, with that kinda PR. I have one question however; Does my reward for "Thought Crime" come with a lil pink umbrella? Because, that would be just swell!

Edit: Ladies and Gentleman, witness exhibit A. This is why we can't take Cora seriously.
    I hate to say it, my forsworn enemy, but I gotta agree. Things like this and the complete inability to stem the clan/omni brutal alliance in Borealis makes me wonder how long it'll take before I snap and go my own path.

Oh, I'm sorry, Cora. Do I sound disgruntled,, sweetie?

There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Seriously. All this Gumdrops and Sunshine business is complete horse****, and you know it as much as we do.

Now, she's not completely off base. The core of the message is true. But it's wrapped in such garbage that you can't smell the flower through the ****.

I've been to the Reform offices. I've been through some of their programs. If you want redemption and forgiveness through counseling and support groups then seek our a licensed Reform agent. If you want brain-to-soup melting robots you can check out the holo-theater. And I suppose if you want Propaganda you can read what the OTPC has become.

Harking out.
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post

If that is what it takes.
    Meet up and I'll buy you one
    I honestly cant understand this hostillity.
    Here is a well informed reporter trying to get information out to the people instead of the ushual clan propaganda that we have seen too many times.
    Agent Cora. You are a honour to Omni-tek and we are lucky to have someone like you in our familly. Keep up the good work!
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    Here is a well informed reporter trying to get information out to the people instead of the ushual clan propaganda that we have seen too many times.
    Usual clan propaganda? Where? Not a lot of clan articles have been popping up recently, and meanwhile Agent Cora has gone all saccharine sugarcoaty batsh*t insane with her articles. I like OmniTek, I appreciate the security it gives me, but I'm not about to keep mum about my affiliates.

I thought this sort of propaganda was Reform's job, not ours.

There's a lot you're leaving out, Cora, but most people already know this.
    Cpt. Darius "Gustavis" Caesar,
    Omni-Pol Bureau of Investigation

Interview with Rubi-Ka Times at AO-Universe!

If that is what it takes.
    Meet up and I'll buy you one
    I honestly cant understand this hostillity.
    Agent Cora. You are a honour to Omni-tek and we are lucky to have someone like you in our familly. Keep up the good work!
    Brutal honesty: Based solely upon what you write here, I don't think its within your nature to question the world around you. Every thing you have said, are words that someone else put into your mouth. If you would just spend 5 minutes a day contemplating the harshness of life, and compare it to the experience and wisdom of experience, you'd not live your life through rose coloured glasses.

Don't fool yourself.

And one more point in fact, I am just going to toss out there... What you call hostility, I call pity. You can think I am being negative all you like, and it don't bother me no way or another. But, the truth of the matter is that I have issues when people are made to believe things in direct contradiction to the truths that I have learned though work and experience. If you came upon a person, that was infected by ignorance.. what would your reaction be? Its sad. Pure and simple. Sad, because this person was not given the tools to introspect on their own lives and souls, in favour of complete submission to an authority who's sole purpose IS to continue to tell you how to think.

I call that slavery. You call it home. Cora isn't a leader, shes a person bent on her own self image, and she's selling it to you.

That's what I pity. Its just a damn shame; what a pitiful waste of a good mind.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Aww.. come on. You really want that umbrella, don't you?
    Just a quick trip to reform and it's yours
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Omni-Mining

Aww.. come on. You really want that umbrella, don't you?
    Just a quick trip to reform and it's yours
    You zombies need to keep your choppers in your own mouth, or you'll find them on the floor. Friendly warning shot.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast