Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Last Night's Tara incident.

Originally posted by Julia Pomy

I cant speak for agents i dont know if they need hood to cast their nanos.
    Well, agents probably need it more than anyone I guess. They can in theory cast all nanos in the game, with a few exceptions being engineer and crat bots, NS, GA, beacon warp and maybe a few more. They also got a nano cost increase and nano skill debuff when they switch professions that I'm sure they want to try to counteract in any way they can.

We did have a period where "Only healing classes for the hood" was spammed a little too much (not by the organizers, but by some lobbyists trying to make this into a rule), but now I think we have finally agreed that the hood is in some way useful to every profession, and that it should be no ones business to tell who should or should not be worthy of it.

Welll....

We soldiers need that hood.
    +9 to nano skills is alot, especially to us atrox
    soldiers, that have a bit lack in intelligence.

Yes , agents can benifit from that hood alot also , remeber that the False profesion line adds to nano costs and a reduction in nano skills . Everyone wants the hood . Plain and simple

"atrox enforser in gaily hood..."

Yea, Gmuptor....roflmao
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Enforcers really need that hood to.

Chaincasting layers and casting Mongos isnt a cheap nano cost:P

Originally posted by Julia Pomy
    I think we even have atrox enforser in gaily hood...
    All calsses need that damn hood some classes can get full use some just enjoy benefit from 9 to nano skills.

Doctor, NT uses evrething 15 nano cost reduction 9 to nano skills 300 to nano pool.
    Adventurer/Trader/Crat only benefit from 15 nano reduction/nano pool.
    While MA i seen many MA just put on hood to cast ffok/UVC and then put on something with good AC.
    MP can benefit from 300 to nano and 15 nano cost reduction but 9 to nano skills is useless for them.
    Enforser i am not sure do they have problem casting their nanos in combat? But still 15 nano cost and 300 nano would be nice for them.
    Soldiers, engi only need 9 to nano skills.
    I cant speak for agents i dont know if they need hood to cast their nanos.
    I must disagree here..

Traders and crats can use their best nanos if they have hood (depending on breed and what other items too ofcourse) so not only nano cost(without drain that is for trader, very nice in PvP)

MA have great use for it for Horde and AC buffs, and 15% nano reduce and nano pool, so they use all

enforcers use alot of nano in combat and also to cast best essence they usually need it.

MP have very good use for +9 to nano skills because their buffs are very NCU costly and they need to have alot running, +9 to nano skills means that they can maybe change from 5 buffs that cost 40 ncu each to 5 that cost 15 ncu each (no fixer ncu buff in the world is enought to get all buffs they want)

All profs that can heal have as good use for it as docs really, all other profs also have a great use for it and agent probably "need" it most..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Originally posted by Blade / Silke X
    Shut the hell up or Ill come ninja your ****.
    lol.. never thought I'd be quoting Silke, but...

Are you guys aware of how of a bunch of friggin drama queens some of you all are??

lol, this stuff cracks me up.. Its like watching the WHite Trash Olympics on Jerry Springer: the poor toads think everyone is watching them because they think they are right, or have something good to say, when in reality.. folks are just watching because they're flipping morons.

"Look- the fat bald guy tried to hit on the bag lady again!"

Screw tara and all the bs that goes with it. You guys seem to be having lots of fun with tara on your own.
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Novalia isn't respectable, he's always trying to gank me.

Originally posted by CaptCamo
    Novalia isn't respectable, he's always trying to gank me.
    Well considering you're Omni scum and I am Clan I wouldn't consider it ganking. And I don't ALWAYS "gank" in Omni Arena. Sometimes I stand around and wait for you all to gank me

And besides that whoever said I was "respectable"??
    I am a Fixer.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567