Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Last Night's Tara incident.

I agree Yazule : The politics of the Camalot Dungeon is mind blowing .

As far as being Banned for killing an omni ... it dosnt matter what the omni was there for , it was an Omni . If you asked me to bring my omni alt down and then i get killed would i be mad ? or would it be something i knew would happen ? I would not cry foul cause of it , it is a pvp zone and anyone that can be tabbed inside it is gonna get shot regardless of who is yellling orders .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Sheffy

I'll let Java decide what to do with Blondina as I was not there and this is technically her bot. Java is very very fair and [usually] very impartial

--Tsk
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny how everyone claims it isnt Javas and then you post a silly remark like that . Once again politics at their best !

Pls Pls Pls get it striaght for once ! Is it or Isnt it her bot which she has total cotrol ? Inquiering Minds want to know !

Also , once again the Idea of Being "Banned " has come up . A character was told s/he was banned . Others on the Board here Hear this and assume the same thing that this person is thinking " How can i get banned from a Playfeild ? Is this person a GM ? "

We need to sort through this and see what is being said to these people . I have been around long enough to know when Java (or anyone ) tells me in banned , to know that These people mean from an event and not in the respect of being a GM and being banned from the game . BUT , these other people clearly dont see it that way hence the question was asked inwhich Pomy so kindly answered .

Unless they stated They were GMs then dont take what they say in that issue to heart or worry . It only means you were banned from a player event inwhich they orginized/ created .

I realy do hate politics , give me a gun and a med kit , thats where i belong .

Is there any common sense with some of you people?
    I find it especially amusing how you rush to the defense of the poor soul that helped a ninja looter. It shouldn't be merely he killed an Omni any more. This person is untrustworthy. To think that they weren't having a conversation is to deny reality.

She said that the ninja looter was just having fun. How would she even know this if they weren't speaking? And who was having fun? This ninja looter and Blondina.. at the expense of everyone else in the playfield that had to waste additional time and energy throughout all of it... at the last Tara spawn of the night.

So beyond the fact that she knew her friend was attempting to ninja the Tara loot and beyond the fact that she did not speak up in Tara chat or try to persuade her friend to stop... more likely it was their big joke... beyond all that she gets pissed off because they brought an Omni there to kill her friend and then gives a big F YOU to everyone involved by killing the Omni.

No I don't believe killing the Omni alone is grounds to perma ban her from Tarabot but the information obtained later shows a definite corruptness that does not denote good teamwork and someone that likes to skirt rules. Is someone like that worthy of the tara loot. Will her presence be missed from a raid? To participate is a privilige not a right.

Get off the admins back in this case you people are picking the wrong battle to fight. I sense a certain amount of pent up frustration at past situations but this one is not worthy of beating up on an admin or a set of rules or non rules. There is enough evidence of collusion.. maybe not of definite ninja'ing but of definite disruption.

Remember if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....

Take your own personal grumblings about past situations out of this scenario. It is clouding your judgment.

I was in the room when this happened, but with the insane spam going on it was kinda hard to tell what the hell was going on in there, but as far as I know, this is the flow of events:

1. A level 100 (+/-5) clanner was hanging out too close to the corpse, so we *suspected* that he was gonna ninja.

2. Some omni twink was brought in and killed the ninja

3. Blondie killed the omni twink.

So how was she helping someone ninja? The suspected ninja was already dead..

To me it is a lot more questionable that people have both clan and omni characters.

DO YOU ACTUALLY READ THE GODDAM MESSAGES ?

Novalia : Im not on any admins back , just stateing the obveous .
    Yes the Tarabot is a good thing , no one disagrees with that . Yes Java and the admins do a good job and what not , no one is discrediting the hard work they put into this nor the time and effort . What i see here that is in dispute is the fact that a Clanner Killed an Omni .

* we could always add in the rumors and conspiracy theorys if you want *

*rumor* Azz sleeps with a Stuffed kowala Bear at night

Go ahead and gossip now , talk amonst yourselfs .

Originally posted by Erinsuin

*rumor* Azz sleeps with a Stuffed kowala Bear at night
    He actualy does

Originally posted by Novalia
    DO YOU ACTUALLY READ THE GODDAM MESSAGES ?
    LOL, I have nothing to do with any of this, but after reading this thread I was screaming the same thing, Novalia.

Heh, silly clanners :P
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Originally posted by Yazule
    I still want to know how a player can ban another player from a playfield.

and I still think the posturing and politics of the dragon zone is funny as can be.
    Heheh and you still wanna go over there Dna?
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Julia Pomy

He actualy does
    Hey!

I told you not to tell anyone!
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Yazule she wasnt baned from play field. She can always come to Camelot and do whatever she wants. But she baned from clan cooperative raid. The whole argument should we keep her banned or not.

ahhh, so lemme get this straight, she can go where she wants, and because it is a 25% zone no clanner can do a thing about it.

she can get in a full team, go to tera and attack the dragon. When the dragon is dead she can loot if she wants. Heck she can go there and just stand around til dragon is dead and loot if she wants!

ok I get it now, it is a social club thing.

I hate ninja looters btw, and in my golden UO days I killed any such person I came across (gods I wish I could attack clanners in 25% sometimes) BUT... If someone said "you are not welcome" I would probably make a point of going to the raids, and I would make a point of doing my fair share of damage, and I would make a point of trying to get loot that I wanted.

Nobody owns the zone, nobody owns the dragon. If "you cant play our reindeer games" then I will play my own.

Now I want to say that I am not defending anyone acused of anything on the boards, and if you ask around RK2 you will find I am a well liked individual. I am just saying I dont let other players define my game for me .

*edit* and yes I still want on rk1, better to be owned by 200's on rk1 and deal with politics than to sit around twiddling my thumbs in a pvp zone on RK2
    silly social politics
    Last edited by Yazule; Oct 9th, 2002 at 23:13:14.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Well. Good to see there is some conflict in this game.

Originally posted by Yazule

ahhh, so lemme get this straight, she can go where she wants, and because it is a 25% zone no clanner can do a thing about it.

she can get in a full team, go to tera and attack the dragon. When the dragon is dead she can loot if she wants. Heck she can go there and just stand around til dragon is dead and loot if she wants!

ok I get it now, it is a social club thing.

I hate ninja looters btw, and in my golden UO days I killed any such person I came across (gods I wish I could attack clanners in 25% sometimes) BUT... If someone said "you are not welcome" I would probably make a point of going to the raids, and I would make a point of doing my fair share of damage, and I would make a point of trying to get loot that I wanted.

Nobody owns the zone, nobody owns the dragon. If "you cant play our reindeer games" then I will play my own.

Now I want to say that I am not defending anyone acused of anything on the boards, and if you ask around RK2 you will find I am a well liked individual. I am just saying I dont let other players define my game for me .

*edit* and yes I still want on rk1, better to be owned by 200's on rk1 and deal with politics than to sit around twiddling my thumbs in a pvp zone on RK2
    silly social politics
    Person who has problem with system we have can always go against it. But will that person succed? Will that person get enough damge to outdame cooperated clan teams? Who will insure that we dont just woke out call omnis and let them kill those traitors? Reasons why we have tarabo and all orgonization becasue omni can always come back and give us hard time. All *****ing happens when people are bored when omni come no one *****s becasue they know if they dont cooperate they get nothing.

Originally posted by Azzazzimon

Hey!

I told you not to tell anyone!
    Sowwy good thing i didnt tell about your Toy Cars

Sowwy good thing i didnt tell about your Toy Cars

Dont worry Azz , i wont tell anyone that you said Pomy Has Powerpuff girls Bed sheets and blanket

Person who has problem with system we have can always go against it. But will that person succed? Will that person get enough damge to outdame cooperated clan teams? Who will insure that we dont just woke out call omnis and let them kill those traitors? Reasons why we have tarabo and all orgonization becasue omni can always come back and give us hard time. All *****ing happens when people are bored when omni come no one *****s becasue they know if they dont cooperate they get nothing.

In a large enough guild orginized with other guilds ? Yes , it will succed unless you bring lvl 200 ma/soldiers each time .

By singling out one , you single out a whole bunch . You think that just one person can make a difreance ? that one person can orginize enough people to take tara and hold the box against omni ? Never under estimate anyone Pomy , you will be suprised what people can do when motivated by Hate and Greed .

Dont worry Azz , i wont tell anyone that you said Pomy Has Powerpuff girls Bed sheets and blanket

I havent used that for 2 month Now i have the one with Pokemon

In a large enough guild orginized with other guilds ? Yes , it will succed unless you bring lvl 200 ma/soldiers each time .

By singling out one , you single out a whole bunch . You think that just one person can make a difreance ? that one person can orginize enough people to take tara and hold the box against omni ? Never under estimate anyone Pomy , you will be suprised what people can do when motivated by Hate and Greed .
    Yep and i will say good luck fighting omni

Where there is a will there is a way . We see it everyday , and now with the changes being discused im sure that person would have no problem includeing them in the scheme .

Its a mote argument , would rather gossip about Azz's Pink Barbee gurl Boxers he always wears .. oppPS did i just write that ?

Its a mote argument , would rather gossip about Azz's Pink Barbee gurl Boxers he always wears .. oppPS did i just write that ?
    Hm... never heard of those...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast