Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Last Night's Tara incident.

You guys are so sweet....
    Zizayu
    Master 10th Dan
    Mayhem

Pomy, I do see your point. I have been having some really bad raids lately with fighting and complaining, that yes, it is possible I over reacted with the killing of ish and losing loot thing, I'll admit that. At the time, I thought it was right, but maybe I went to far and should have just remover her from chat like I did with the others instead of banning her.

Either way, I don't care for the sytsem as is. Maybe admins need to be more clear on expectations up front with people at raid, and maybe this was all my fault for not doing that. But I can't take it anymore. Tara is not fun for me as is, and I will not be there till it changes.

Blondina, I will disscuse this with java, and she will decide to remove the ban or not.

hmm so the reason that i got ban was that i stand on a bridge and took a shoot a omni. ok i guess

But a thing you guys dont understand was, it was after the omni killed haklaba, that he camed back and ninja looted.

i just wanted to defend my self because i thught i got banned, but now im the main suspect. im beginning to think that i have done a real crim in RL, because this is getting out of hand!

Ok time to settle this down and get over with it.

Blondia
    you did wrong by not following orders. There are a lot of work that admin has to do besides dealing with people who ignore their directions. If you want to attend future raids talk to Frostx or any other admins and tell them that you wrong and sorry about it. You didnt get baned from tarabot becasue you RL friend with Ninjalooter its Novalia who kicked you from org becasue of it and its up to you how you settle it down.

Frostx stop making cheap excuses for not doing your job .

Asmoran please attach rules to tarabot and make them possible to view.

All admins. Please do not perma ban people becasue you feel so. Sure you can suspend them but i think banning from all raids should be decided by everyone.
    Last edited by Julia Pomy; Oct 9th, 2002 at 09:22:40.

Hmmm, just forget the hole thing, more and more people are starting to fight over this stupid thing. be friends and forget this.

For me ill stay away from tara.

Frostx i know i didnt all that you sad (the bridge and stuff) but it was only my 2nd tara raid, so im still a newbie with the way you guys do it.

But now good night to you all, im going home to get some sleep..

Originally posted by Sheffy

This situation is far different than Blondina's socks.

Right now, since there are no "set in stone" rules for bans and suspensions, admins are asked to use common sense when banning people, and not power trip. I feel Frostx used common sense, and threw no power trip. Read his posts in this thread if you disagree.

It's really quite simple. Don't do anything questionable, and don't cop an attitude. If you do both (or even one or the other), don't be surprised if there are repurcussions, and be prepared to defend yourself in a calm and mature fashion.

I would not want anybody at the raid who was not 100% devoted to making sure the raids proceded fairly for everyone, and I'm amazed you feel differently.

--Tsk
    Sheffy you understand me wrong. There a lot more issues with admin baning people from tarabot then this.

I dont question Frostx actions i question the whole system.

Right now people get baned becasue they didnt tell that morgan is up and then not giving addmision to tarabot becasue one of their chars is omni (erinsuin issue).

And again usuing common sence.
    Ok Ed ninja looted common sense - Ban Him.
    Ed is sorry about it and promises not to do it again common sence - restore him.
    Blondia did disregarded orders common sense - ban her
    Blondia is taranoob doesnt know rules and she agrees that her actions were wrong comon sense - restore her.
    Angelicnova ninjaloter common sense - Ban her,
    Angelicnova is now different person who is helpful at raids common sense - not to ban her.
    I ***** on this boards about this system and harras some people common sense - put me on ignore and ban from all tara raids.
    I may be right about some issues and all i do is just want a fair system common sense - listen to me.

Eedaba was restored? lol. Or were you just giving an example of "common sense?" I'm hoping the latter

If he *was* restored, then I'm personally against having him back after he ninja'd. Does that mean I can ninja a GPH and the next day say "I'm sorry" and be let back into the raids? Give me a break But what I say doesn't really mean much, I suppose.

I'll let Java decide what to do with Blondina as I was not there and this is technically her bot. Java is very very fair and [usually] very impartial

--Tsk

I was there for this one. Was really annoying.

I agree everyone should have been suspended that attacked the under cover Clanner in Omni clothes... thats my attempt at RPing since all are defending the action via an RP argument.

The Admin as well as *many many many* clanners repeatedly spammed dont attack, dont shoot, Omnis here to help us etc...
    Then soon as he helps us out , they gang bang him to death and defend it with some BS RP excuse. Unhu , you didnt see the spam... BS.

Blondinas story changes more then most change thier underwear. I dont believe a thing she says now.

yeah Lobster

good point..dont kill omnies

never do it

Is it just me or are most clanners idiots? LMAO

Geeze guys. You banned her from tarabot for killing that omni twink? You need some sort of reality check soon.

I suggest all of you read through the thread, some of you are missing a hole lot of info.

Thats my advice.
    Last edited by Comis; Oct 9th, 2002 at 14:06:47.

Thumbs down Oh please

The 'rules' for the raid are pretty damn obvious. If you're acting like an idiot, you're compromising the whole situation for all those who are down there and working together. Even as a newb, it isn't that hard to realize that there is a concerted effort happening. It's pretty obvious what you're supposed to do from the chat, right? Either you get a clue or get the hell out.

I think Frostx is right in this situation. However, since it's not clear what Blondina's relationship was to the ninja looter, a perma-ban seems a bit extreme, but ignorance is not a reasonable excuse and she should be suspended for at least a couple weeks.

Killing an omni or neutral should never be a violation of any rule.. People might not have been paying attention to the chat for 2 minutes, and when they get back, tab and shoot.. That is what people are down there for in the first place.

I still want to know how a player can ban another player from a playfield.

and I still think the posturing and politics of the dragon zone is funny as can be.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Yazule she wasnt baned from play field. She can always come to Camelot and do whatever she wants. But she baned from clan cooperative raid. The whole argument should we keep her banned or not.

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    Killing an omni or neutral should never be a violation of any rule.. People might not have been paying attention to the chat for 2 minutes, and when they get back, tab and shoot.. That is what people are down there for in the first place.
    Agree but again. Paying attention to chat and folowing directions is responsibility of everyone who goes in there. If everyone will do whatever they want whats the point of this system? Again the issue is in not why she got baned the issue is why she got pernamently baned.

Originally posted by Sheffy

I'll let Java decide what to do with Blondina as I was not there and this is technically her bot. Java is very very fair and [usually] very impartial

--Tsk
    Java cant decide whether person should or should not attend raid. She is just like any other admins are just people who lead it and admin tarabot. On the other hand the people are the one who make its happend. I trust java in her decisions but i also have my point of view if blondia will be baned i would not let it go that easely.

Originally posted by Julia Pomy

Agree but again. Paying attention to chat and folowing directions is responsibility of everyone who goes in there. If everyone will do whatever they want whats the point of this system? Again the issue is in not why she got baned the issue is why she got pernamently baned.
    I can see why she would be banned if she repeatedly did something like this, but come on, she killed the wrong person one single time. If that is enough to put here under a permanent ban then someone is going on a power trip and should cool down a little.

I can see why she would be banned if she repeatedly did something like this, but come on, she killed the wrong person one single time.
    She also been disregarding all directions from admin before they even got to the killing ish.

If that is enough to put here under a permanent ban then someone is going on a power trip and should cool down a little.
    Well not power trip but system that need fixed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast