Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Last Night's Tara incident.

I want to know who the Omni alt is in this soap opera.
    MP's should be FEARED.

think i'll toss in my 2 cents in bein as how i have been doin tara since the first day camelot was born.

1. hablada was a lvl 108 atrox toon, unguilded, not in chat, not answering anyones concerns, not listening to anyone asking him to move away from tara so the nodrop could be given to the rightfull owner

2. it was decided that ishomi (spelling) would get his alt that is omni to come kill hablada. it was said i would say at least 30 times over and over to NOT kill ish's alt. don't kill the omni. so how would a low lvl omni get by the box room if he wasnt there to help us?

3. i dont know who attacked first bein as how i was upstairs. but as soon as hablada was killed, 2-3 people went ahead and killed ish's alt. What is right in that? he came to help CLAN...not to ninja or gank and it was discussed many times in chat.

4. hablada DID ninja tar. for whatever reason I got a tell from him/her posting the tooth poker (useless but its the point cuz the globe of sufferance was also on tara and is nodrop).

5. seems that blond kept his/her mouth shut that the ninja was his/her friend..knowing he is sitting there clicking over and over trying to ninja something HE had no part in getting. Then proceded to kill the person who helped us.

6. for the killing of ish's alt..not really bannable..just plain uncourtesy.

7. for knowing that his/her friend was going to ninja AND did ninja...banned. and dang near KOS IMHO.

i have been going to tara every time im on..both to get loot..and to pvp (the few times omni is there). for someone to try to STEAL something i spent MY time to help get deserves NO LOOT FROM TARA EVER.

luckily i dont KOS clanners unless they jack me personally..but thats dang close.

just my humble opinion.

I wasn't present for this, but the ban has my full support based on what I've read. If people are going to fight the system, don't be surprised when it fights back.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Haklaba sits infront of me so i cant see his screen, but do you mean that im gonna babysit him? stop draging me in to it. what ever he want to do he does it i dont care what he do! all i did was shoot one shoot at a omni, and a get all the blame for ninja looting, killing ehh EVERYTHING! and that is not fair.

Talk to Haklaba plz

first off im at the same lan as blondina and this haklaba

im sitting like 15 meters from them

first off Blondina did NOT sit beside of haklaba how can you say this? you aint here do you want me to take a picture? and show you where we are sitting?
    blondina sits in front of him (behind his screen)
    Stop this, unban them

is this a ban cuz he is on the same lan or that she shot him 1 time? i think this is so damn lame

/flame shield up* /UVC AND 1k Evades up for flaming

FLAME ME
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Originally posted by Blondina
    Haklaba sits infront of me so i cant see his screen, but do you mean that im gonna babysit him? stop draging me in to it. what ever he want to do he does it i dont care what he do! all i did was shoot one shoot at a omni, and a get all the blame for ninja looting, killing ehh EVERYTHING! and that is not fair.

Talk to Haklaba plz
    you make a valid point. u do not babysit..even a friend. nor do i think that just cuz u and a few others took a few shots at someone who was HELPING us worth banning...that was just wrong non-the-less.

my point is...he is sitting in same room as you...u see his toon sitting in the middle of a dead tara..you see on chat every person talking about him..people shouting for him to leave......

so you telling me/us that you coulnt look over your shoulder and say "hey bud...move away from tara so we can get this fellow clanner the loot he won"?

i'll also say this...if it had been me who logged in an omni alt (i dont have one..clanner at heart and soul) and i came to help someone in tarachat get the loot they won..then got killed for it..i would KOS every single one of you who killed me every chance i got.

im not an admin for tara bot so i cant help u get unbanned...but maybe if you changed your argument from being so deffensive and explaining why u were sitting next to someone tryin to ninja..who then later sent me a tell (still dont know why i was sent a tell as i have no idea who haklaba is) showing the loot he ninjad...and you didnt tell him not to...then maybe something could get resolved.

I must say I agree with Blondina on this one. Regardless of wether or not someone was trying to ninja loot. everyone seems to agree the Blondina did not try to ninja loot at all. she is being picked on because she happened to do something the others did too : kill the omni.
    The only reason for this that I can see is because she happened to know the person in question. You CANNOT blame someone for anothers mistake. You cannot even blame someone who defends her friend before hearing all the facts. Punishing someone for something somone else did should not be an option.
    Did anyone but Blond get banned? what about the others that killed the omni too? I am not accusing here, I am merely curious to know. From what everyone on both sides of this issuse have said, that is Blondina's only offense: killing an omni that people said not too. So it would be only right if the others who did this were banned from tarachat too.

celestiness: yes i could have told him that, but i didnt... i understand this now, but still friend or not he must be granted to what he want, without you guys blaming me.

And why i get all the blame is because im the only one that is up to discussion.

OMG i see so many people getting baned from tarabot almoust for nothing. All baning and kicking should be reasanoble. I would like to see full explanation of Admin why he/she baned Blondia from tarabot.

Anyway did blondia break any rules? There is no rules that you cant attack omni? Ok she didnt cooperate but again she wasnt the first one to start fire. In this case you should ban all people were invloved in killing.

Then its a game for god sake. We cant be judged on our actions in RL. Can we ban people from tarabot becasue they robbed bank in RL? But in this case its even more lame. Becasue its not even she tryed to ninjaloot but HER friend. So what if they in a same room? Does that mean she need to be responsible for all his actions? What if he says back off i do whatever i want. You want her to take an axe and murder a person because he tryes to ninja loot IN GAME i rpeate ITS A GAME!

I demand to restore Blondias status at tarabot. Or ban everyone who has something to do with ninjalooters. Lets ban from tarabot all Edds friends lets ban all Angelicnova friends lets ban all Firecats friends.

Plus please list all rusles and reasons why you can get baned. Plus i think when bunning person it should be considered with everyone who attend raids. And only with real issues there should be suspension. When we actualy KNOW and HAVE EVIDENCE that someone ninjalooted. Not that his/her boyfriend is NinjaLooter or he/she might be ninjalooter becasue....

Re: I dont get it

Originally posted by Marshrike
    At what point do you see someone standing around and then automaticly assume the worst? what proof do you have that this was an "organized attempt" at ninja looting? Do you people ever stop to consider that there is another side to a story? With this type of thinking I could say that someone is going to gank me at the arena just because they are standing there, and be totally justifed ganking them first. I dont need proof, I can read minds...
    This kind of thinking does nobody any credit. I think all you people crying "ninja looter" would do well to stop and consider things before you go and ruin someone elses gaming experience.
    Marshy...I love you and all but, you were not there , you cant speak about this 100% about what you say if you werent there. The dude was sitting there, even screamed "ITS ALL MINE" once. We sent him constant /tells he wouldnt budge.....What conclusion would you draw from that?

how exactly does a player ban another player from a playfield?

always wondered that.

anyway, I think it is funny the posturing and politics of the dragon zone.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Well Blondina, you say that you shouldn't be blamed for what your friend did and that is true up to a point. But judging from what I read, you certainly did nothing to DISTANCE yourself from what your friend did either.

In fact it sounds like you treated it as one big joke, up to and including going against your teammates on the raid by killing the Omni alt that was brought in to deal with the ninja looter. Since you obviously knew that this Omni was being brought in and since you claim that you "always kill Omnis", shouldn't you have just left the dungeon so your sensitivities wouldn't be offended by the presence of an Omni? But no, you stayed. And helped kill the Omni. Using "roleplay" (the conflict between Omni and Clan) to justify being a jerk is just plain lame. Somehow I get the impression that you're more than willing to drop the roleplay when it suits your purpose.

But your main problem, my dear is that you simply didn't know when to keep your mouth shut. Bragging about being a friend of the guy that everyone felt was a ninja and saying how you were going to "show them" for being banned from Tarabot only served to reveal some rather questionable behavior on your part.

Discretion is the better part of valor so next time take more care with what you say.....and to whom you say it.

[04:53 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: and if they think banning me from tarabot will help, ill show'em
    [04:53 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: what does that mean?
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: you did something stupid
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: youll see

Now explain wtf this was all about?

I could have forgotten the Omni killing muscle twitch... still thought it was stupid... but would have forgotten it. It's this type of behavior above that worries me. And the fact that for 20 minutes you were probably yucking it up with your buddy while everyone around you was trying to resolve it.

Yeah go ahead and play victim.
    I think you're FOS.

Nova didnt post the hole log. and for the last time i dont care what friends or how ever do, dont drag me in on that! they can nuke rubika for all i care, but talk to them not me.

I did post the whole log. As soon as I saw you making threatening statements I wanted you out of the org immediately so I logged out of chat and into the game.

You have a forum here tell us what you meant by those statements. I keep hearing the same broken record.

i did say that, but i was abit angry when i wroted that because i got the blame for the hole thing!!

and some of you guys are setting AO higher then your RL....

You can take reasons why kick Blondia from her org to private descussion.

The problem is banning innocent person from tarabot.

I will discuss what I choose to discuss.
    FYI you are on MY thread.

heh..if i had my way it would be lvl 150+ for tarabot..but thats just me...

but besides that point...

yes...i would like a picture of the LAN u guys got set up...could see how old u all are lol.

ok..cheap shot..sue me..i been at work for goin on 72 hours (see signiture below) and was up on a structure fire from 12am-4am last night so im a bit giddy.

lets play a game called imagine:

imagine you just finally won some loot from tara..and its a nodrop..and its globe of sufference (rare and darn good drop)...and there is someone there trying to ninja it from you...then a friend gets someone to kill that ninja looter so you can get the loot you won...then someone in tarabot (or someones) kill that friend who helped u claim you loot by getting rid of said ninja looter....then you find out that 1 (or maybe 2) other people who are in tarabot are sitting in same room on a LAN with said ninja....

how would u feel? what if it was YOUR alt that got killed for helping someone..what if that NINJA was able to snake the loot that should have been yours?

all i know is that if i had a buddy over..and he was tryin to ninja loot from my friends..id have pretty much KICKED HIS A&&. then apologized for his actions.

as far as im concerned..the less people in tarabot the better. there is plenty of people who would like to be there who can play nice (haha) and not room for those who cant.

i mean..what are the options? start KSing? start ninja looting against clanners? do you want some of the guilds to start commin with their own kill teams to compete for tara loot and not be in chat? i mean lets face it..there are probably 3-4 guilds out there that can put together some sweet kill teams..and possibly still hold box room against omni...so where would that leave everyone else?

tarabot was brought about to get clan together to keep omni out...let us rule camelot (which we do) and keep the good loot in clan. there isnt room in tarabot for people who want to stir crud up.

ok..see what not enough sleep does to a person.makes them grouchy. ill probably regret this post tomorrow lol.

Originally posted by Blondina
    i did say that, but i was abit angry when i wroted that because i got the blame for the hole thing!!

and some of you guys are setting AO higher then your RL....
    It was my real life time invested in development of Tarabot and working with the other leaders in order to provide the environment in which we dominate Camelot.

You are not getting the blame because you ninja-looted or participated in ninja-looting. You are getting blame for how you reacted to the event, which Novalia was courteous enough to share with us. While I dislike banning when at all possible, I fully support the removal of hostile players from our cooperative efforts.

Emotional outbursts are an ineffective way to deal with conflict.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast