Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Last Night's Tara incident.

Last Night's Tara incident.

Last night someone was attempting to ninja Tara loot. I don't remember the name. We had an Omni alt come to the Tara room and kill the ninja clanner.

The Omni was then killed by a stupid clanner. This stupid clanner happened to be a member of our org. She was banned from Tarabot.

I spoke to her today and learned that she was also LAN'd with the ninja looter. I don't want to be associated with this type of behavior and apologize for her actions. She has been kicked from our org.

[04:49 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Labeda: any docs in the house? marin?
    [04:50 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: hi labeda
    [04:50 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Labeda: hey nova
    [04:50 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Labeda: i need someone with a +80 buff treatment in 30 mins..
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: hehe just keep spamming
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: neat
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: or do list doctor and list meta so you can get a lowbie doc mochs
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: i banned from Tarabot
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: hey blondina
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Labeda: okay i can do that
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Labeda: im afk 10 mins
    [04:51 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: hehe you killed that omni guy
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: yeah
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: and you know Haklaba?
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: no
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: he was the ninja wannabe
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Foxter: what guy?
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: the ninja
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: he sitts here
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: we are on LAN
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: hehe you know him ?
    [04:52 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: he is my friend
    [04:53 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: intersting
    [04:53 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: and if they think banning me from tarabot will help, ill show'em
    [04:53 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: what does that mean?
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: you did something stupid
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: youll see
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: of course they'd ban you
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: do me a favor and leave the org if you are going to do something
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: i dont want to be associated with you
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: nono
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Foxter: what did she do?
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: take it easy
    [04:54 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: do /org leave
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: her friend was trying to ninja tara loot
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: he did not
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: her friend on a lan
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: he was there just for fun
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: then we hired an omni to come kill the guy
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: and all thinked he was a ninja looter
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: then blond killed the omni who was helping us
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: he was not
    [04:55 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: then why did you let it happen
    [04:56 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: i kill all omnis
    [04:56 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: it was going on for a good 15 minutes
    [04:56 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: please leave the org
    [04:56 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: ?
    [04:56 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Novalia: or i will
    [04:56 PM]: [Damage Inc.] Blondina: for what?

I then logged out of chat and into the game and kicked her.
    Then of course I received a couple of very colorful messages.

Thumbs up Thank god

Thank you Nova. Last nights tara was retarded, that blondina was so stupid and immature; major applause for kicking him out of guild.

I don't think see the point of this thread... Are you proud that you kicked someone out of an org for being a normal clanner and killing an Omni at Tara on-sight? Seems rather strange to me.

"We hate Omni!! ... *mutters*...except when we need to kill another Clanner..."

Seems pretty rediculous.

Clanners who "hire an Omni" to do something would kinda be going against everything the Clans stand for, it would seem. That's a pretty bad RP excuse if you're trying to dig one up there.

-Jayde

Jayde get a grip.
    I will outline what happened for you slowly....

Blondina was LAN'd with someone (a clanner) that was attempting to ninja the loot from Tara.

Someone volunteered to bring their Omni alt to kill the clanner so the rightful winner of the Tara lottery could claim his prize.

After the Omni alt killed the ninja Blondina killed the Omni alt depsite EVERYONE spamming don't kill the Omni.

She knew he was ninja looting. And knew we didn't want the Omni killed. She helped add a lot of hassle and inconvenience and stress to some people. And she also makes allusions to having something else planned. "and if they think banning me from tarabot will help, ill show'em "

I don't need this in my org. We are a small group of respectable players and I want to keep it like that.

first off this aint just blondinas fault i saw alot of people who wanted to kill the omni after the mp was dead. i rememer someone said "let's kill the omni after they kill the mP!" "yeah" alot of people did write that... i was about to attack myself but i dident it couldent be fun for the guy who helped us

besides i think it's just lame to only ban Blondina from tara i saw 4 people attacking the omni. why ban someone for some rez time?
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Hey, i was wondering how i could get started in getting on tara raids. i'm a lvl 145doc.

Grymtkakken was the one to atack first even though he knew what was going on, he should've been baned first right there for being a prick.

Originally posted by Novalia
    Jayde get a grip.
    I will outline what happened for you slowly....
    Get a grip? lol Do you not see my winking emote there? Do I look overly excited? Or does mearly questioning rationale mean I'm somehow a raving lunatic?

If you wanna kick someone for participating in Ninjaing, be my guest. I have no problem with that. Just the whole clan/omni setup is rather silly, and using that as a reason made me become both perplexed and amused. I mean, let's analyze this staement really quickly:

After the Omni alt killed the ninja Blondina killed the Omni alt depsite EVERYONE spamming don't kill the Omni
    So, in a room full of die-hard clanners, they watched a Omni alt kill a clanner, then everyone was spamming not to kill this Omni. That's kinda funny to me.

What makes this more amusing, perhaps, is the recent thread regarding Tara policies, where Tara admins have banned people from the loot raffle with Omni alts. Coming right after those in support of that policy gave their steadfast reasons for it, this is pretty ironic.

Of course, if you don't want people to disagree with you, I wouldn't advise posting on the public forums. =)

-Jayde

Greetings.... first of all i didnt start the attack, i saw someone attack the omni so i join it, if this was right or wrong is up to you. But for me it was right since i follow the game.

And yes i know the guy that was down there, he lives next door and im on LAN with him, if thats a crim is allso up to you. he wasnt planning to ninja anything just wanted to be down there, but then some of you began saying "He is a ninja looter" and that was the start to a big 20min adventure.

#Yes i kill omnis that are in a 25% zone!
    #I did not kill him i took ONE shoot at him because someone started the attack

and that im banned from tarabot is fine, ill stay away from camalot to i get a note that i can come back.
    but i dont think i deserve to get nr:1 hated person for killing a omni.

but i dont think i should apologize to the omni, it was hes choice to come down to a 25% zone full of clanners.

I apologize for my behave to other clanners............

i think they should unban Blondina

nuff said
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Thumbs down Sweeeeet!

Everyone loves a ninja looter! Not.

Originally posted by SplitFridge
    Hey, i was wondering how i could get started in getting on tara raids. i'm a lvl 145doc.
    Send a tell to Javaschick or myself when you see us in-game.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

Originally posted by JaydeStargunner
    I don't think see the point of this thread... Are you proud that you kicked someone out of an org for being a normal clanner and killing an Omni at Tara on-sight? Seems rather strange to me.

"We hate Omni!! ... *mutters*...except when we need to kill another Clanner..."

Seems pretty rediculous.

Clanners who "hire an Omni" to do something would kinda be going against everything the Clans stand for, it would seem. That's a pretty bad RP excuse if you're trying to dig one up there.

-Jayde
    You shouldn't call others rediculous when you are too err, not bright enogh to understand the situation. She kicked someone for organizing a ninja loot, which is a good thing to do. Appologizing to the others involved aswell, is a good thing to do. Making stupid statements like you do, is a stupid thing to do.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by Phoenixbird
    first off this aint just blondinas fault i saw alot of people who wanted to kill the omni after the mp was dead. i rememer someone said "let's kill the omni after they kill the mP!" "yeah" alot of people did write that... i was about to attack myself but i dident it couldent be fun for the guy who helped us

besides i think it's just lame to only ban Blondina from tara i saw 4 people attacking the omni. why ban someone for some rez time?
    Looking at that log, she was obviously banned for being somewhat involved in the ninja looting, not for killing the omni per cè. Reading that log, you can hardly blame her for not wanting blondina in her guild

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Originally posted by eaze

You shouldn't call others rediculous when you are too err, not bright enogh to understand the situation. She kicked someone for organizing a ninja loot, which is a good thing to do. Appologizing to the others involved aswell, is a good thing to do. Making stupid statements like you do, is a stupid thing to do.

Means so much coming from you, eaze.

Please take note, I said it "Seems pretty rediculous"--did not call anyone rediculous. I stated that the situation seemed rediculous to me, especially given the irony of it. (See second post.)

Don't see how simply stating that it seemed a bit rediculous and ironic is "a stupid thing to do." Like I alluded to before, if you can't handle other people's opinions, hanging out on a public forum is "a stupid thing to do."

Amazing that people get so bent out of shape about stuff like this. =P

Truth be told, the whole idea of a clanner "getting in trouble" because they attacked/killed an Omni alt in a 25% zone is--at least to me, I make no claims for other people--rediculous, amusing, and fairly ironic. If you don't like that opinion...well...feel free to ignore it if you want.

-Jayde

eaze What do you mean, all i did was attacking a omni down at tara, thats all!

I dont get it

At what point do you see someone standing around and then automaticly assume the worst? what proof do you have that this was an "organized attempt" at ninja looting? Do you people ever stop to consider that there is another side to a story? With this type of thinking I could say that someone is going to gank me at the arena just because they are standing there, and be totally justifed ganking them first. I dont need proof, I can read minds...
    This kind of thinking does nobody any credit. I think all you people crying "ninja looter" would do well to stop and consider things before you go and ruin someone elses gaming experience.

wow this post is pretty lame... what proof do u have that blondina is a ninja?? as what i got out of this post nothing was ninjaed at all...

and for kicking blondina and banning her for being RL friend with a supposed ninja is just bull...

if me and a friend was in a shop together, and my friend steals something, should i go in jail too then?? it wasnt me who did it, and didnt know he did it until after, so i tell him to put the thing back, but he cant because its nodrop.(nothing that i know of in RL is nodrop allthough)
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Someone sitting in the middle of Tara AFTER it has been killed and the loot window is being held open until the roll.... and then NOT responding to ANY /tells is su****ious enough to be considered a probable ninja looter.

The issue regarding Blondina is simple. She was aware that something was happening... she was in the Tara room the whole time... also sitting next to this person the whole time in RL.... and could have easily remedied the situation like a normal person by telling her friend that he was acting su****iously.

She could have said "He is my neighbor/friend and IS NOT NINJA LOOTING just sitting there" But Blondina did no such thing. She let the situation get out of hand to the point where she watch everyone organize someone to get an Omni alt and for Slaggie to warp him into the Tara room. 20 minutes later.

I could stop right there.
    And I will.
    That alone and the messages she sent me via org chat as you see above is enough to show me she is a corrupt player and someone which I choose not to associate with.

As i read this, i see that many says that Blondina was a
    ninja looter. All she did was attacking an OMNI alt.....

As far as i see, she is a real clanner, She attacks every omni
    on sight.

And what about Haklaba that obviously was trying to loot Tara?
    Is he inecent? His name isnt writen here.

Everyone is flaming Blondina because she attaced the omni alt,
    i attacked to, other attacked to, cant remember names..

What about all the folks that shouted
    ``Kill the Omni``.
    ``Kill him after he killed Haklaba``
    ???????????????????????????????

I thought we were gonna kill him, so started to shoot him.

I apologise for my actions, im just a dumb atrox.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast