Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extermination

DC Nichola Kelly

Nic facepalms at Casorinth's comment.

"For 'Ka's sake, just shut up and do what he says."

Nichola starts to go through the woman's pockets, clearly looking for something.

"Allright now, i would just love to see some ID..."
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

"Ta for the offer, luv, but I have my own docs to give me medicals. Not that I need 'em."
    Validius keeps a firm grip on Casorinth as he heads out of the sewers, leading her to a back seat in his interestingly red Charon. Before he leaves however, he barks some final orders to his men.
    "Icy, with me. Strellsy, Bucket, preserve those bodies an' get 'em to HQ. Move it!"
    The officers quickly hurry to their work.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

Casorinth sits in the back of the Charon humming to her self.

She reflects on the events of the day, perhaps she shouldn't have mouthed off to the officers... but on the bright side she gets a free ride home in a swank car and the prospect of stirring up a good old ****storm once back at the offices, it could be worse though the cuffs were beginning to get uncomfortable.

Laying back she rests her legs on the back of the seat in front of her and smiles happily, waiting for the yelling the begin once more.
    Katie "Casorinth" Xeonic

Getting in the Charon, he kick-starts the engine and zooms off, at first in reverse through the narrow, open sewer channels.

"Where's my bloody egg butty? Ah!"

Snatching a Chriop Egg sandwich from the dashboard, he sticks it in his mouth during the manoeuvre. Reaching a clearing, he sharply turns the Charon, using the momentum of reversing to flip the vehicle around and speeding off again facing the right direction. If hovercars could ever handbrake turn, Validius certainly made it seem possible, as it seems he took flying dangerously low as a keen interest.

With the egg butty still in his gob, the Charon arrives back at the offices, using a stack of cardboard boxes to stop the vehicle which seems to have no use other than cause a mess. Not quite as messy as Validius' egg butty though, which immediately starts to drip as he exits the Charon and heads inside with Casorinth and DC Kelly.

"Inform Ivan we 'ave the bird if the bloke's interested. Going to question 'er now."

"Will do Guv. There's a room free near the doc's room." replies one of the officers, throwing an access card to Hunt.

"Ta."
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12