Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legacy and LTC popularity

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Its horrible to admit, but I been playing a few yrs, and have YET to meet what I knew to be an LTC. But, theres time.
    This is part of the bigger issue at hand in my opinion. The fact that you have to actively stalk the LTCs (depending on your definition of LTC, since it seems Zora & co have been chucked into that as well) to have any chance of meeting them, since I have never in all my years seen a single LTC outside of bars/clubs or in the odd event here and there (most of them in obscure places for that matter)

As a new player you have little or no chance of meeting one since they do not seem to frequent start-up areas.
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    People remember Kochren. =D This makes the Kintaii pleased.

(Kochren and Nulion met up to discuss the Ross shooting - How D6 was sent out on assignment that day and why they weren't there)
    oh duh.. that's my vote for my fav LTC. he was fun smack talking back and forth
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    People remember Kochren. =D This makes the Kintaii pleased.

(Kochren and Nulion met up to discuss the Ross shooting - How D6 was sent out on assignment that day and why they weren't there)
    Thaaaat was it! And man, I can remember how nervous I was (Not to mention Nuli the character!) to go down there and talk with him. Had every hair on end. Ahhh, that was fun It's great when the mere mention of a character's name can get you all stirred up. Kochren and Korbensen had that effect. Zawar has that effect. MAX does too *hugs the effect*
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Does it come bottled? We could make some mad cash.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    Even though he's no longer in the game, my answer is Phillip Ross. One of the lesser-known things about him is when he supported Newland in finding new guards, he hinted that he had just discovered the relationship between Omni-tek and the Unredeemed--and he did not approve.
    that's a potentially amazing story point that i'd never know if i hadn't randomly discovered this forum.

i'm not a roleplayer, although it seems easy for me to "play myself" in ao and fit in with that ok. i love the AO story and politics etc. and 've been playing on and off since 2006 and i don't think i've ever met one of these characters :[

there's so much story that can only be randomly found in threads like this it's amazing. its like folklore o.O

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123