Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roleplaying Professionals

As long as its in a civil manner, events is always open to criticism, sure sometimes it gets tiring if things went wrong even after lots of planning and intricate work, but its always better for us to hear what does and doesn't work for the players.

That said we wont always act upon them, this might be because we're targeting a different audience or are trying some more of our own ideas out, but we'll always read them.

It takes a bit more than a bit of criticism to get me mad by the way (granted I might get grumpy because of it but it tends to take a fair bit to truly get me mad)

As for events being out to get people, well sometimes this is true, we do this all voluntarily in our free time, sometimes we just want to let of a little steam and have some fun, at these times players will be targeted (specially if your a big RPer and have sign the events waiver, then you have a nice big bullseye painted on your back) but even then we wont forsake you, our aim will always for you to enjoy yourselves.

Us enjoying ourselves at the same time is a bonus and Im always pleased when I see reports of players enjoying themselves in events where they died repeatedly.

I got one request. Could the arks and moderators please stop deleting their post? It gets impossible to follow anything.
    Without the missing posts some of the threds looks like giberish.

As for the rp proffs. We dont really need it. We have the arks and they are not hard to get ahold of.
    Whenever I send a mail i get an answer within a day. Don't know if i am just lucky, but thats my experience. And to be honest i think they are doing a really good job for us with what they got.
    Yes. they have killed me more times than i can count, kidnapped me, interigated me, thretend me..., but it has all been great fun.

My criticism has from the beginning been to funcom that hasn't done a thing for us in 4 years. Sadly the only way I had to show that I couldn't take anymore was to stop doing ark events, since no matter how many post were made, fc didn't seem to care. I am really glad that things are looking brighter now, and that they are finally starting to take us serious again.

2 days ago i had my first real rp with arks again in months. It was me, ciy and Fishmen on a roof in newland. Just chatting. It was the best fun i have had in a really long time.
    To me, the event team is my rp proffs. I don't need anyone else.
    I agree that rp proffs and events would be overkill.

wow. Wall of text
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    2 days ago i had my first real rp with arks again in months. It was me, ciy and Fishmen on a roof in newland. Just chatting. It was the best fun i have had in a really long time.
    To me, the event team is my rp proffs. I don't need anyone else.
    *nodnod* I agree with Gimpe. I got back from a small break, and how fun it was just to sit and talk about leets and how they have feelings
    *Giggle*

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Now that my /RP partner is back, I'm sure stuff will pick up a bit. <3
    ~[[ Trying to be active on forums. ]]~

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    I got one request. Could the arks and moderators please stop deleting their post? It gets impossible to follow anything.
    Without the missing posts some of the threds looks like giberish.
    Ooooh, questioning moderation, that is? Expect infractions
    Level 200 Nanomage Nano-Technician on Rimor speaking... - Unit Commander of Knights of Ka
    Toons:(*=froobs)
    Zzzzzzwap* (inofficial main),
    Krisplin* (main, but buff whore),
    Theophrastus* (piercing doc - aka froob shade)
    Kosminski (Shade - Yes, i went paid...)
    Codeleet (s10 & pvp)
    ~ Founder of TL5+ - Rimor TL5+ froob raid force ~ || ~ My Tweet... ~

Hey, there was a thread about roleplaying tips, very nicely done. The OP was explaining different notions (what is powerplaying, what is...) and I can't find that thread now.

Can anyone point me to it if they can find it? That would be mucho mucho appreciated...

RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Yes! The first is the one I was looking for, but thanks for the second link, I haven't come across it before, I'll check it out as well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12