Change is too radical why not just cap the MAX crit % percentage %

Gaute & CZ:

After reading the entire thread I think the change is a bit too radical. It hurts some classes. MA engineers, well OK. The other danger is creating some unforseen changes in game play. Not to mention the hassle for all the players as they scramble to reconfigure everything.

Why not just cap the MAX crit % percentage %. If 69% is too much why not just cap it at 42% or something. Or perhaps in order not to thumb the MA's allow them to have a higher cap.

This could be tied to level, so that some genius doesn't overequip himself with a QL200 level scope at level 15 :P. Probably not possible anymore but who knows. If it can be done, it will be done. If those kind of players leave the game, then hey, you are doing the rest of us a service!

In other words, you can load up as much equipment, of whatever type you like. If you reach a certain threshold for your level you won't get anymore benefit. I wouldn't cap it too low

... Easy to code ... easy to take out or change (if the villagers come with burning brands) ... less impact on player base

Personally I have an old LLTS only 3% but hey, it's easy to put on and worth a few crds, I would hate to see it lose its value.

Does FOB even work with ranged. I tried using an FoB with ranged weapons (BBI Faithful) and I couldn't get it to work. Yes, I had the requistite FA skill.