Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: remove fears

remove fears

Or change profs which should have access to them. Actually it makes profs with access to AS or lot of perk more and more overpowered...

Or just remove them...
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

aye fears are oped against some professions. especially the actively healing professions.
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

I never liked the idea. I say they're lame coming from MA/Enforcers. If anything make shades be able to cast them!

Quote Originally Posted by BaiBai View Post
    I never liked the idea. I say they're lame coming from MA/Enforcers. If anything make shades be able to cast them!
    Agent in mimic enf can cast iirc.

Don't take my fear away from me!!!!!1!!
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

These really arent as gamebreaking as people thought they would be.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Fears are dumb as hell, period. This should never have been introduced to the game.
    "Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple inability to shut up."
    I am Luciesa - Octowuss - Ssupotco

still addicted since 2001-07-03 11:55:38

Fears are fine, the only thing that makes no sense is the snare effect in the end.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by BaiBai View Post
    For lowbie MAs outside of duels it's one of the few ways we can break another opponent's chain rooting/chain healing. Without the fear and subsequent snare, we're very hard pressed to kill an opposing Agent/NT/Doc without divine intervention or pretty dumb luck.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Bump for just removing fears all together.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐
    FFXIV: Giit Paradisian - 50 CNJ/White Mage - Hyperion server

nobody should have them except MA's imo.
    AO: ▐ Renamed 220/30 adv▐ Giit 200/30 NT game over setup▐ Somethiing 199/21 Confused Sold▐ Sixunder 158/21 tard ▐ Eightup 150/20 flex▐ Giitjiit 57/6 NT▐

well, since I don't know who you are, I can't argue that, can i? I can just go buy how upset you constantly are at me in the forums

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Fears are fine, the only thing that makes no sense is the snare effect in the end.
    I agree.

5 of the threads on the first page are you whining to get stuff nerfed, but nothing that will nerf anything to do with your toons.

Stop making "suggestions".
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    The only prof that shouldn't have fears are enfs. Rest of them are sorta fine, give enf's fear to keepers or MPs or something imo.
    You realize Enfs and MAs have had fears as part of their toolset since day 1 right? Fits right in with existing toolset as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

At least give them a defense check...
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    At least give them a defense check...
    there is one
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kopecz View Post
    You realize Enfs and MAs have had fears as part of their toolset since day 1 right? Fits right in with existing toolset as far as I'm concerned.
    This. Also it makes sense to be scared of enfs. People actually are, and have always acted this way with a raging enf at them. (or a MA of impending death, or a shade, somewhat )

The snare is realistically the only good thing about fears btw. I'm fine if you take the 6s fear, 6s snare and make a 12s snare.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    This. Also it makes sense to be scared of enfs. People actually are, and have always acted this way with a raging enf at them. (or a MA of impending death, or a shade, somewhat )

The snare is realistically the only good thing about fears btw. I'm fine if you take the 6s fear, 6s snare and make a 12s snare.
    Personally, I'm afraid of religious fanatics. That's why I play one.

People should keep clear of me, they can never know if I have some "surprise" strapped around my waist (yes, I'm talking about this, filled with religious pamphlets).
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast