Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fgrid SUcks! in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    This is the Balance forum.. where's my "Oh crap! Evac"-button?
    You already have the "1:20 godmode" button.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Not with an nt or trader around. Meep is the only button in the game that promises no res sick and being able to jump back into the fight. I'm all for fixers meeping in a fight but only if they have to actualy think about pressing the button before they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Traders are no longer an excuse for soldier QQing
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

I still love soldiers. It's like "hmm, free kill. I'll spend 15 seconds of my life on this guy."
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Meep is the only button in the game that promises no res sick and being able to jump back into the fight.
    Not with a MP or any stun around.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

No no no, the "Oh Crap! Evac!" comes after the "1:20 godmode" button.

Just like fixers first use the "Lololol can't touch me!" before the "Oh Crap!" one.

Quote Originally Posted by Parranoid1 View Post
    Traders are no longer an excuse for soldier QQing
    Never said it was, just pointing out that sold reflects isnt the uncounterable godmode iwin button that they are claiming it to be.

Not with a MP or any stun around.
    Admitidly stuns can stop a meep assuming that you are able to perk the fixer to begin with or get lucky with a brawl stun. At any rate meeping shouldnt be something fixers do casualy. They can of course but only if they dont intend to rejoin the fight for at least 2-3 minuts or so. The current usage of meep is fairly irritating. Honestly I wouldnt mind not getting the kill so long as i know i dont have to be checking my shoulder every 5 seconds to see if the fixer has already come back for more.

Each grid nano with casting time under 20sec should have variable "you cannot be in fight".
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

So soldiers aren't retarded enough? I swear I've never seen such a retarded class in any game, and now they want to nerf others.
    WTB WTS

“The year was 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren’t only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way….”

Quote Originally Posted by hellmaker12 View Post
    because some people L.E.V.Y keep doing itwhen there almost dead.
    Who is this notorious L.E.V.Y?
    Shuzzy bureacrat

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    done it.

from inside a ship...

kids, dont put the team meep button in your hotbar near anything important...
    Done that too...

except in apf...while my team was snared hahaha
    Atlantean
    ------------------
    Postmuerta - 210/10 Solitus Soldier

Kamaytayan - 220/17 Solitus Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by hellmaker12 View Post
    And i don't know if you guys Pvp but its really ****ed up if someone how just killed a friend or something Fgrids on 10% hp xD
    You know what really ***** Up This ability that doctors have its called healing. Stop whining about fixer's, Or the adv ability to use bio coon, or NT triple. Get over it
    Apprentice Snakeyees..220/25/70 Fixer
    Twinke..........................220/12 MP
    Patchadams.................220/61/19 Doctor
    Sparkanator...............220/19 Neutral Engineer
    Katariina......................220/17 Crat
    Malagant......................208/12 Keeper
    wouldabeen.................174/11 NT
    *~ In loving memory of Beardedone; a good friend that will forever be remembered~* You feel the core of your being shake as BEARDEDONE has reached enlightenment!! Take care old friend.

"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
    -Gaute Godager-"There will be no camping in the Shadowlands" LOL OK!!!

Indeed, besides the guy insists on calling it Fgrid... L2P and stop QQing, noob.
    WTB WTS

“The year was 2081, and everybody was finally equal. They weren’t only equal before God and the law. They were equal every which way….”

Quote Originally Posted by julwithnumbers View Post
    So soldiers aren't retarded enough? I swear I've never seen such a retarded class in any game, and now they want to nerf others.
    The game would be the game of life and you're telling me there are no mirrors where you live?
    ಠ_ಠ

I like what I see, I'm afraid some people *cough* can't say the same...
    WTB WTS

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeyes View Post
    You know what really ***** Up This ability that doctors have its called healing. Stop whining about fixer's, Or the adv ability to use bio coon, or NT triple. Get over it
    The problem isn't all just because they can get away at 10% health. These fixers are able to instantly kill their targets and then immediately disappear, with zero repercussions... Well, OK, they get the cripple nano, but that means nothing. Play it right and they can kill as many targets as they want and never, EVER even get touched by another opponent.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

same with most people though, gank then run into BY
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

The day advs and enfos can't do that without the need to meep, we talk again. L2P, noobs.
    WTB WTS

tbh, i'd get more of a kick out of making a fixer meep, rather then getting the solo kill.
    Main Rimor toons:
    Samurai047 - lvl 220 Adventurer
    Windrazorz - lvl 216 Shade
    Nescafe - lvl 213 Bureaucrat
    Aurorablade - lvl 204 Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    The problem isn't all just because they can get away at 10% health. These fixers are able to instantly kill their targets and then immediately disappear, with zero repercussions... Well, OK, they get the cripple nano, but that means nothing. Play it right and they can kill as many targets as they want and never, EVER even get touched by another opponent.
    Not QUITE true. After every gank, or gank attempt, it takes me 2.5minutes to recuperate. As far as "never EVER" getting touched by another opponent, that is completely false. I DO get touched by opponents. Quite a few opponents. Typically most people in the area get a little pissed off at me ganking their friends and what have you, and the next time I come back to kill someone there are 3+ people waiting for me. Usually a prof that can root as well, hence why I meep. I am not going to stick around after I kill someone, for 2.5 minutes just to be able to regain my alpha.

And I hate to /epeen, but "these fixers"? I didn't know there were more ;o
    Shuzzy bureacrat

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast