Thread: Looking for a Role Playing org?

Looking for a Role Playing org?

Tired of running missions? Looking for a Role Playing org?

Then check out Project Revenant. Project Revenant was started by players who wanted to introduce and run their own events and storylines in the abscence of any FC driven story. PR consists of clan, omni and neutral orgs and is always happy to accept new members willing to RP of all levels. All you need is a willingness to have fun and Role Play!

Project Revenant events have been often featured on many of the AO news sites and new events are happening all the time! Wanna kill a few clanners for the glory of Omni-Tek? Wanna track down that Omni spy, or raid an Omni-Pol camp? How about a hired gun, selling your services to the highest bidder? Stop by and check out Project Revenant today!

The current orgs in PR are Division 3 (Omni), Vox Populi (Clan), Shattered Dreams(Neutral) and Rogues Gallery (Neutral). Information on the orgs of PR can be found on our main website (Project Revenant) or by contacting members of these orgs in game.

If you have any questions about joining Project Revenant stop by the website and check it out! (Project Revenant)

Hi

How come there is nothing on your website?

Hello there fellow citizens of Rubi-Ka,

I would like to join this clan of yours. I think this is the one I have been looking for all that time.. I like roleplaying and so far there hasn't been much of that... After reading the post in the AO forums I decided to go right here..

These are my characters (all Clan):
    Ragtur - lvl 33 Soldier
    Celoweyn - lvl 7 Nano-Technician
    Garawyn - lvl 3 Adventurer
    Amalas - lvl 3 Martial-Artist
    Seringe - lvl 3 Doctor
    Velteyn - lvl 3 Meta-Physicist

And all of them would like to join your organisation. I hope to hear from you soon.

Ragtur

p.s. This is the same post as I posted in the Project Revenant Forums. But I thought I also post here. That way I have twice the chance of someone reading it...
    Last edited by Ragtur; Oct 16th, 2002 at 18:17:16.
    Ragtur - Level 216/10 Soldier on Rimor

--------------------------------------------
    Live today, fight tomorrow..

Duelex, I was able to access the website from that link above, the main page is full, it has news articles and links to the forums and specific information about the different orgs.

I know that a few people had problems accessing it the first couple times they tried(they blamed their browser, but who knows) It ended up working for them after a couple tries though.

Ratgur, I can ask one of the officers of the Vox to contact you if you dont get a responce soon.

Thankyou

Thanks for replying Odd... what i meant was that...
    there are some links that i went to and see nothing in it... for example the Rules of PR, Neut - Dream, etc...
    I mean not much infor. Sorry, just curious...

Ah, yes. That has been remedied. This is a very new site, and there is still some minor construction going on. The links now lead to information about the various guilds that are part of Project Revenant.(The Vox and Shattered Dreams sections have yet to be updated, and the Project Revenant Rules have just been re-written to accomodate our neutral members) The forums also have several open forums that contain the rules and regulations of the organizations, posts of interest, and general banter between the rival factions.

Also, if you have an org that is interested in joining Project Revenant dont hesitiate to stop by or drop us a line.

Talking Brilliant

My clan would be very interested in joining Project Revnenant possibly still as our own clan.

Rather than joining Vox populi or something.

Just that way our clan would be able to stay as it is but we would be able to role play etc.

We very much enjoy getting involved in Story-lines whenever we can.

We have some other clans who are currently in alliance with us who would all no doubt wish to join but I shall have to consult them.

Our clan is quite low level so probably political story lines without to many raids would be a good idea for us.

But soon we will level up.
    NOS PERVENIO PERURO PLAGA HUIUS HUMUS

We come to burn up the scourge of this land

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

The current orgs in PR are Division 3 (Omni), Vox Populi (Clan), Shattered Dreams(Neutral) and Rogues Gallery (Neutral).
    Interesting, I had an idea of maybe joining Division 3 and maybe rp a smuggler. I'll have to have a look at your website first though.

So far I've been pretty much a solo player so I think the idea of smuggling things to clan/neutral interests me, I don't know whether your orgs would be into it though.

I currently have a character that is level 70 that maybe of interest.

If the smuggling idea isn't your bag then maybe just sticking with Omni will be fine. Don't want to catch too many lice .

All the best.

/me A hulking Atrox wielding a hugh gun comes stomping up.

Me calls Harleqin. Me squish tings gud. Weel u b mah mastar end leet me squish tings for you?

Dey sez I sol...s....s..o...ld......soldieer.

/me grins, feels proud to be able to say that.

Me no no two mutch.

Atrox Alt, lvl 22 soldier. Send me a tell if you're interested.
    When you see me, it's already too late.

Abal

Abal, are you an Omni Tek employee, or a rebel clanner?

I only ask because it makes a difference in who needs to contact you.

Neek, if you like what you see on the website, either just sign up there, or you can respond here and we'll have someone contact you.

some short cuts

a cool shortcut to the welcome page is http://pr.games.pasttimes.cc/join, this will take you to the welcome page and tell you a bit about the project and whom to contact.

Shortcuts to the guild pages of the Project can also be reached through their short names ...

http://pr.games.pasttimes.cc/vox - The Vox Populi
    http://pr.games.pasttimes.cc/div3 - Division 3
    http://pr.games.pasttimes.cc/dreams - The Shattered Dreams
    http://pr.games.pasttimes.cc/rogues - The Rogues Gallery

There is still some construction going on, so excuse the blank areas, they shall be filled soon.

Talking Could we be part of the story..........

Yes Yes Yes this is something my clan want to do but I can't find where to apply for an entire clan?
    I did send an e-mail but it was to the wrong person within the Project but he told me he forwarded it to the guy in charge.

Please could you contact me as I am finding it difficult to contact you.
    halodevotee@hotmail.com

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

Division 3 is once again actively recruiting members. If you want to Rp and join one of the most active and publicized orgs in AO on Rk2 visit Division 3

Divsion 3 has frequuently been featured in News articles and is constantly perpetuating a player driven storyline in the abscence of a FC Storyline.

OK godammit!!!!

I have been trying to get through e-mails etc..
    But I still haven't got a reply its been almost a month. I do still really want to join as a whole clan. Seeing as I can't contact you via e-mail could u reply and things on this post?
    It would be a great help as my clan are getting restless about joining hehe!!

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

Odenniov, just who have you been attempting to contact?(It will help me to know who to give hell to) In the mean time, we'll try to converse here, since whoever it is wont read their messages.

I presume you are the same person who e-mailed me today? Thankyou very much, ummm I can't remember unfortunately who it was but I went on your site and just e-mailed a random person who I found on the list of contacts then he e-mailed me back and said he would forward it to the relevant person in charge.

Sorry that that doesn't really help very much.

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE

also you asked about how many active members there are I will be able to give u an accurate account by sunday as I am having an org meeting and have sent a tell to all members.

You also wanted to know more about the clan, if you come to the meeting I will be able to breif you at the same time as all my new recruits.

A quick summary though is that we are a clan who despise omni and have stood by and watch other clans try and make peace through talking, we have seen that this doesn't work and want to start military action!!

We aren't super organised at the moment but will be at the meeting, as we have only been around about a month.

I have a pretty good grasp of the game and am able to help with total noobs questions which is something I enjoy doing and so do my clans generals.

We don't really have a website, we do but they are very shoddy free sites which only let you use templates or won't let you use pictures. We are looking into getting one however.

Of course if we were part of PR then I would supply you with all the information you might need to put on the site.

Down with Omni

Odenniov
    THE CHOSEN ELITE