Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remove all nemesis nanos

Quote Originally Posted by RedWatr View Post
    I don't think he said anything was "ok", his point's the same as mine, and possibly the same as Ange's; a few of them are messed up and certainly need work, but most are reasonable to worthless.
    If they are worthless then why have them in the game in the first place? all the more reason to do away with them.

half-bump... I can tolerate this in mass pvp, even though my nemesis prof doesn't seem to notice when i land it on them... but this is terrible in duels. Yes, if you are prey to a prof w/ a nano for you, like enfs to me(ma), you can ask them if they will please not use it, but, this whole situation is wrong in so many ways. How is it fair that we duel when these often-uber giant nerf sticks exist?

Please, make these not work in duels.

Quote Originally Posted by odyceus View Post
    half-bump... I can tolerate this in mass pvp, even though my nemesis prof doesn't seem to notice when i land it on them... but this is terrible in duels. Yes, if you are prey to a prof w/ a nano for you, like enfs to me(ma), you can ask them if they will please not use it, but, this whole situation is wrong in so many ways. How is it fair that we duel when these often-uber giant nerf sticks exist?

Please, make these not work in duels.
    i agree with this at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixiaan View Post
    At least half of the nemesis nanos range from completely to mostly useless, so its not quite fair to say that is their purpose. It seems more like FC wanted to buff certain professions and gave useless nanos to everyone else to minimize QQing.
    FC devs are all just casual players. they don't know how these nanos work at tl7 pvp really
    Deathmaster1 220/30/70 Dmsengi 220/28/70
    Dmstanker 220/30/70 Dmsdoc 220/25/70
    Anarchic1 126/15/35 Dmsfix 220/30/70
    Imakeyouoe 164/22/42 Imakeyouoe2 85/9/21

BM of Dark Front - We are recruiting. darkfront.org

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    So because something can be devistating to somone else but dosnet hurt you all that much its instantly ok? Yea this game will get really well balanced looking at it that way.
    I didn't say it was ok, i said that MAs were on the receiving end of one of the few nemesis nanos that are worth using.

All those nanos can be deleted for all i care. Hell, keepers debuffing an agent's rifle skill? Keepers need more offense, not more defence.
    Last edited by Szyylin; May 13th, 2010 at 07:34:01.
    Zenevan2 - 220/30/70 agent

bump for completely removing those out of the game

those nanos are the worst ballanced addition to this game propably, completely useless to some, totally overkill for the remaining few

and whats most important, some of those dont really look "fixable", for example: how would you imagine reworking the enfs nemezis nano to keep it in the spirit of the current original? -1k evades debuff usable on every prof? -500? - 250?
    giving enfs any evade debuff at all would be a capital crime against AO, so how exactly are you FC planning to ballance it i ask?

more examples? doc's, martial artists and fixers having their own "mini nsd's"?, or maybe an engi with debuffing weapon skills, inits and special skills? or maybe rework it as a -600 aao?

keepers with a 1,250k aao debuff?

or soldiers turing off every1s heals\healperks\etc?

just admit it was a mistake ( not even yours but the previous GD's ) and flush em down the toilet, it should be done ages ago
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

still think those nanos need redistribution & balance. concept is cool but implementation & effects were wrong.
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Just rewind the whole game back to pre-LE, or hell, even pre-AI
    Jinxz 220/30 - Fix
    Impale 220/30 - Shade
    Nuek 220/25 - NT
    Momento 220/23 - Adv
    Extravagance 170/21 - Agent
    Jinxzi 165/23 - Doc
    Rewted 150/20 - Trad
    Moments 150/20- Sold

Paradise

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12